Newt

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't claimed up until now @NickCrash, but I'm the Leader. It's both not very helpful for town and something Mafia would likely want to kill (since it obscures their intentions, allowing them to not need to vote for each other and potentially saving one of them from a lynch), which is why I didn't reveal myself previously. However, since not revealing would simply cause undue suspicion, I'll take the risk.

I speaked off worthless stuffs b4 Nick, my apologies. I could have been able to remark it in a different way. :/

The day phase will be coming to an end soon and to prevent further warning or a modkill, I'm hastily deciding my target by Rng as I have to go to bed soon.

Oh no,  Sosobean....

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Rest is upto you all to decide a better lynch or perhaps this.

@NickCrash You know, it's funny, Roswell claims to be The Leader, preeeeety sure I never claimed but I know for a fact he is lying, because I am the real leader, the reason lynching me would be regrettable not only for the loss of a townie but the anomyous vote but now, it isn't too regrettable as we would know instantly Roswell is mafia, but if he is lynched first we don't lose a townie, your choice though really.

[Eliminate] Roswell

@Megagun@Psychic Bean Sheep@Paul25@Anti_Hero you guys should pass on the call out to everyone else still alive, im lazy but everyone else needs to know, The Leader roleclaim is contested between Me and Roswell but only I am telling the truth, who you vote of us is your choice but you wont regret voting Roswell

Fair enough. If we lynch Roswell and he turns out to be the real leader, tomorrow we lynch commoner Drakyle. Easy peasy. Suspiciously too easy, but why not?

I wonder which is the real role of the liar.

[Unvote] Paul25

[Eliminate] Roswell

5 minutes ago, Venus said:

As for me, I'm the Driver

Have you done any action that could be proven? i.e. affecting some of the actions that have already been exposed?

I suspect I will be dead regardless of how this lynch goes by the time the next day rolls around, after all you kill Roswell and I prove him a liar, the mafia then kill me to make the next day only be anomyous because less confirmed townies is easier for them to hide and pretend to be townies, if I am lynched next day is anomyous votes but at least the damage is less since for one day of anomyous vote it doesn't take much to know everyone should vote the liar, so either way, i'm likely not to live long but death would be worth

Guest Sparkin'

Nothing really

On N0, I switched Divergent with Corso, which should explain why I asked Lykos about the specific message he received

On N1, I switched Lykos with you and then after seeing it fail, I remembered that I couldn't drive through time travels

N2 I switched NickCrash and soso just in case Nick was targeted

@Psychic Bean Sheep and @Anti_Hero haven't claimed so I'm suspecting them for now.

@Megagun: Are you the Supplier?

Guest Sparkin'

Making votes anonymous isn't really a big threat, since we can make sure that we all agree on a consent so that mafia doesn't have their own lynch target proceed as planned. Ez pz

1 minute ago, Venus said:

On N1, I switched Lykos with you and then after seeing it fail, I remembered that I couldn't drive through time travels

So you switched Lykos with me just in case he was revived, right?

But that makes it really odd... at the end of Day 2, you said that if I somehow survived the lynch you would use your action to confirm I was immune in present. However, according to this, you had already done so the night before!! Why did you say that then?

Guest Sparkin'

I saw that Lykos had died in the past, and as such, I thought the cause of the fail was that I couldn't time travel drive.

As to confirming yourself, I would drive you with yourself. 

I did get a message saying that my action failed though. But it failing for time travel and immunity didn't seem right

I don't think newt would have sent Lykos the report that Dive was mafia instead of something more neutral or directly different if that was the case (?) and I highly doubt lykos was lying about that.

If no one has a gun we can arrange the votes so Venus and Roswell tie.

Guest Sparkin'

>Proceeds to suspect someone who has claimed leaving someone who has not claimed

Okay...

I never said that Lykos was lying. I'm assuming he targeted Corso, but Dive appeared instead

I mean, it's too late to prevent the mislynch now (foiled by playing video games), but at the very least I should show due diligence, and hopefully get some support.

[Unvote] Paul25

[Eliminate] Lord Drakayle

And I guess since Alisae memed on their way out, I should too:

5a84895b30e08_yallarewrong.gif.f5623d0c3f0374bbc38f23bf1708417e.gif

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

>Proceeds to suspect someone who has claimed leaving someone who has not claimed

Okay...

I never said that Lykos was lying. I'm assuming he targeted Corso, but Dive appeared instead

That's also unsettling. Not for a second did Lykos appear surprised about receiving info on Dive. I'd wager that Dive was his original target. You couldn't have switched them, then.

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

Nah. I'm sure I've switched them

This is not the most... convincing of posts ^^U

11 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

If no one has a gun we can arrange the votes so Venus and Roswell tie.

I agree. Who else is in?