Newt

Welp, so I'm alive after all. Thanks, Lawyer! (however, if I was at the church, I was planning to burn it down or something, but shushhhhh)

@Newt, could you please put a list of the votes in the lynch as you did back at the end of day 1?

Before saying anything I'd rather apologise to @walpurgis, I was quite aggressive and arrogant in hopes that others would join the conversation to defend you. In an ideal case a mafia would have slipped up... But it didn't happen anyway. So yeah, sorry.

Well done, mafia, you have killed the two who have said to have leads at some point in the game. Back in day 1, Amine said that he thought he had something and voted Venus. Therefore:

[Eliminate] Venus

2 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Bazaro was time-travel killed in N0

Amine was time-travel killed in N0

--> both the Strongman and Time-Travel Assassin killed last night. 

STRONKMAN CONFIRMED

No. The Strogman's kill counts as the mafia's kill in that night (see rules). I'm not sure then how 2 kills can be performed in one night.

Known Town Roles

Lab Chief

TT Lawyer

Scientist

Mortician

Detective

No. Known town roles are Lab Chief (ehem), TT Lawyer (=???) and Detective (=Lykos), and also most probably Scientist (=Alisae) and Drunk (=walpurgis). Mortician (=you) are not confirmed. The fact that you forgot walpurgis after she has been one of the ones that have most constributed so far is a little bit unsettling.

There is NO Time Travelling Doctor. Nobody was revived.

Little chance that there is one but the Saboteur was roleblocking them.

TT Doctor could be one of the two people assassinated in Night 0 today. The mafia killed him in N0, whereas he had to travel from N2 to N1 to revive Lykos. He was already dead by then. My guess is that Bazaro was the doctor. He knew for sure that Dive was not the doctor.

Also, he could have been blocked by the saboteur but as you say, there's little chance there is one.

The existence of TT Lawyer allows us to make lynches easier, since a false lynch will be removed.

No. TT Lawyer only works once (see rules). He/she no longer has any kind of extra power. And that's a problem, because now we don't have a way of proving his/her innocence. Anyone claiming that role might also be mafia. And you know what? If they TT kill the Lawyer, Corso will be revived and I will be killed again. So we'd better find that TT Assassin fast. There are only 2 mafia left (probably), one of them is the assassin. The two dead mafia could be anything, as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. The Strogman's kill counts as the mafia's kill in that night (see rules). I'm not sure then how 2 kills can be performed in one night.

It's a time-travel kill. 

Strongman is a likely explanation for the double kill, if Newt messed up in either the rules or the actions.

An alternative I saw just now is the TT-Stalker visiting the Granny, which is admittedly a worse scenario.

No. Known town roles are Lab Chief (ehem), TT Lawyer (=???) and Detective (=Lykos), and also most probably Scientist (=Alisae) and Drunk (=walpurgis). Mortician (=you) are not confirmed. The fact that you forgot walpurgis after she has been one of the ones that have most constributed so far is a little bit unsettling.

Still no. Just the claim does not equal to proof. Walpurgis claimed Drunk but could easily be part of the govenment. 

If you received a message that someone tried to rb you and failed, that would prove Walpurgis, but I saw none.

It could be that you never got a message about this, thus not confirming Walpurgis, and just trusting her claim. 

"After she has been one of the ones that have most contributed so far" -- Do you believe writing lots of comments instantly indicates innocence?

I consider myself as a confirmed townie.

Checked Dive and instantly said it. As I explained before, it wouldn't be in government's favor to reveal such info this early
Another person has verified my claim on Dive's role, probably having received info from the Penguin.

(don't make me read back to find the exact claim)

Last night I confirmed Alisae was Scientist. Had Amber not forgot to modkill Castiel earlier, we would have found his role as well.

TT Doctor could be one of the two people assassinated in Night 0 today. The mafia killed him in N0, whereas he had to travel from N2 to N1 to revive Lykos. He was already dead by then. My guess is that Bazaro was the doctor.

No. Lykos was killed in N0. He would be saved.

Point would stand either way. Don't bet on a doc saving you from now on.

No. TT Lawyer only works once (see rules). He/she no longer has any kind of extra power. And that's a problem, because now we don't have a way of proving his/her innocence. Anyone claiming that role might also be mafia. And you know what? If they TT kill the Lawyer, Corso will be revived and I will be killed again. 

My mistake, lawyer indeed only works once.

If they are killed, it will have to happen in N0 for Corso to be saved, and thus waste us a day. 

3 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

An alternative I saw just now is the TT-Stalker visiting the Granny, which is admittedly a worse scenario.

That is indeed the most probable option.

4 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Just the claim does not equal to proof. Walpurgis claimed Drunk but could easily be part of the govenment. 

If you received a message that someone tried to rb you and failed, that would prove Walpurgis, but I saw none.

It could be that you never got a message about this, thus not confirming Walpurgis, and just trusting her claim. 

Yes she did, but it would have been very risky for her to claim I couldn't be roleblocked when there are very few roles that can't.

About the message, it has been never said that we would receive messages when trying to be roleblocked (successful or not).

But that was why I said "most probably". I'm not 100% positive. But surely, I think that the probability she is town is quite high. Yours, on the other hand, is not that high. I'm not saying you're mafia, that's why I haven't voted you. But I don't trust you, at least for the time being.

9 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Checked Dive and instantly said it. As I explained before, it wouldn't be in government's favor to reveal such info this early
Another person has verified it my claim on Dive's role, probably having received info from the Penguin.

(don't make me read back to find the exact claim)

It could be in government's favor. I explained it earlier, I think. Imagine Dive was the strongman. It would be better for it to remain unknown so important town roles wouldn't start roleclaiming and suggesting any strategy. At the same time, the real Fabricator could still be giving fake guns to people, so when they shoot they would die.

Bazaro was the one that "verified" Dive's role, I think. If he were indeed the Doctor, that wouldn't be a problem.

13 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

No. Lykos was killed in N0. He would be saved.

Point would stand either way. Don't bet on a doc saving you from now on.

You're right. However we don't know the order of the actions. Depending on it, killing the Doctor before he could revive Lykos is still possible.

The quote button doesn't work for me :(

About the message, it has been never said that we would receive messages when trying to be roleblocked (successful or not).

That's why I set the two possibilities. In some games you are informed of the attempt. 

You weren't. That leaves the Drunk still unconfirmed, although she does seem town.

Still keeping the possibility it's a government agent playing in an unorthodox manner.

It could be in government's favor. I explained it earlier, I think. Imagine Dive was the strongman. It would be better for it to remain unknown so important town roles wouldn't start roleclaiming and suggesting any strategy.

You are speaking on a false premise. There was a role that confirmed that Dive was the Fabricator (I think Megagun did). That's why I said I am confirmed, as my findings were cross-examined. Bazaro's claim was a different story. At first glance it seems he's claiming doc, but he's usually more careful not to leave himself in the open, like that. If you ask me, I thought he was the Granny baiting the government after being convinced about Dive's guilt. 

You're right. However we don't know the order of the actions. Depending on it, killing the Doctor before he could revive Lykos is still possible.

The doctor should be able to complete their NA, even if they are killed. Otherwise it's similar to being roleblocked when killed. 

That is indeed the most probable option.

You are underestimating Newt

@Alaris I have to apologize too, we were both aggressive and arrogant.

As a disclaimer, I will say that I never claimed to be any role, everyone assumed I was the drunk, which is true, but since I know that my word isn't worth anything I will provide a proof of my innocence: this night I roleblocked Drakyle.

I agree with the granny hypothesis to explain the new two deaths in N0.

About the inactivity of the tt doctor, I think that whoever had that role died in N0 too, making it impossible for the doctor to travel from N2 to N1 since they would be dead by then.

So then we can say that the town deaths in N0 are tt doctor and tt stalker. We also know that at least one of the time traveler mafia roles is still alive and that there is only one time traveler role left in town (tt lawyer).

So worst case scenario if I reveal who the other person I couldn't roleblock is that we would be in a 50/50 situation (33/66 best case scenario) in which we lose a role that it's now useless (only works once in the game) or we kill a very important mafia role, right?

And about if the strongman kill counts as the mafia kill for that night or is a separate event we can always ask @DigitalAmber or @Newt for clarification.

Though I doubt mafia would use the strongman so carefreely. There is no way they could have known who the doctor was unless I'm missing something.

If we have a Telepath, they can send you a code, so you inform them which person it was.

An easy example would be to pick numbers and randomly associate them with names. Then you comment the number, so only you and the Telepath know.

This way if government decides to kill you to silence you, there's another person who knows. 

^This in the case govt doesn't go for you first, since their priority is to find the TT-lawyer.

In the most probable scenario, all TT roles have been rendered useless, so you don't lose anything by claiming it. 

We don't have a better lead.

@DigitalAmber With how many mafia members did the game start?

Ok, so yes I did confirm that Dive was the Fabricator. I saw him visit Alisae, on N0 who shot themselves during the Day 1 shenanigans. I only revealed that I confirmed when I heard another state their own investigations showing the same. Also, the granny situation does not apply. 

Furthermore:

Sosobean Visited Drakyle on N0

I first took this as a possible advantage of two towns as both did not seem to have negative results from the visit. However I am less sure.

Walpurgis Visited Paul25 on N0

This implies Walpurgis did indeed Roleblock? Not verified but possible.

Edited by Megagun

@walpurgis It says in the role description in the OP that Strongman kill counts as the mafia's kill for the present night (which I presume refers to the night they used it on, not the night they time travelled back to).

By a similar token, I would wager that a mafia member could go back to the same night multiple times (across multiple nights) to murder people. That's just making assumptions on how the rules work, though, but it would explain how 2 people got killed N0 (as would the Granny, as is previously stated - Just trying to make sense of the double murder).

@NickCrash TBH, I'm not certain mafia will search for the lawyer, since we now know Corso is mafia, so they'll just be lynched during the next day after they're revived (and Lawyer is one-use). Like trying to undo Dive's lynch, it'd be helpful for mafia to do so when numbers are closer to it causing an outright win, but until then, I don't think mafia would care all that much. Rest of your plan seems reasonable.

Yeah...I see, its true that Alaris who was perceived as a scum was not a scum at all o:

Glad to see that someone revived him from the mouth of afterlife.

I would like to present my perspective regarding the matter.

1. Well, after the incident I realized that I am disapproved. Not only me but others also met with the same fet. Actually, not all players can be trusted. Only a very few of them can be trusted which is seldomly seen however. Trusted players as well as the non-trusted players can deflect. It just depends on the situation and varies from mentality to mentality. 

2. Secondly, It's upto us to decide who is  right or wrong by deeply analysing and reading them rather than focusing on a wrong done behaviur.

3. Thirdly, we should not disagree with others. Instead, it's better to listen to everyone's thoughts before condemning them as we never know what future we will get to see sooner or later.

4. Fourthly, Acting hastily can lead to bad outcomes. 'Haste makes waste' is the golden maxim which we should be aware of.

Only then, it may actually lead to a victory for towns.

Anyway, possibly I said a lot.

I understood that what I had been doing for the last few days is a way too irrelevant and I should be very cautious from now on. Past can't be undone.

Before someone collects something suspicious regarding me, I would like to state that I'm a normal innocent potential townie who is pretty unaware with the advanced gameplays and therefore, It's possible for me to mess up often. Moreover, I can never make good contributions.... *_*

Either way, I'm not really a valuable role and If the towns who may regard me as an Anti-Town, can lynch me. However, I will truly rc before I get lynched.

And as for the scums, they have the right to waste a kill on me like role during nights. ;) 

14 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Also, the granny situation does not apply.

Why not?

14 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Walpurgis Visited Paul25 on N0

This implies Walpurgis did indeed Roleblock? Not verified but possible.

So, @Paul25 what's your role?

Shush walpurgis

EDIT: ninja'd

3 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Either way, I'm not really a valuable role and If the towns who may regard me as an Anti-Town, can lynch me. However, I will truly rc before I get lynched.

And as for the scums, they have the right to waste a kill on me like role during nights. ;) 

So please, tell us your role, but be honest, please, even if it's important.

@Megagun so you are the time traveler stalker, huh? I need a moment to think about what does that imply. We should figure out what the deal with sosobean and drakyle is, with the information we have there are very few roles that can visit other at night left: jailer, appraiser, trapper, jornalist, tracker, suplier and driver . I'm discarding trapper and suplier since sosobean has also been voting to eliminate drakyle and driver since it visits two people and not only one (but I don't have a lot of knowledge on how the players usually act, so I don't know if it's a usual thing for sosobean to go for drakyle like that). We should also discuss about what could have happened in N0 and why there were two deaths, maybe nick is right about the strongman kill?

And yes, I visited Paul25 on N0 and I couldn't roleblock him.

So let's go with that today

[Eliminate] Paul25

5 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

@Megagun so you are the time traveler stalker, huh? I need a moment to think about what does that imply. We should figure out what the deal with sosobean and drakyle is, with the information we have there are very few roles that can visit other at night left: jailer, appraiser, trapper, jornalist, tracker, suplier and driver . I'm discarding trapper and suplier since sosobean has also been voting to eliminate drakyle and driver since it visits two people and not only one (but I don't have a lot of knowledge on how the players usually act, so I don't know if it's a usual thing for sosobean to go for drakyle like that). We should also discuss about what could have happened in N0 and why there were two deaths, maybe nick is right about the strongman kill?

And yes, I visited Paul25 on N0 and I couldn't roleblock him.

So let's go with that today

[Eliminate] Paul25

Oh come onn xD I was hoping that he wouldn't remember your comment and end up incriminating himself by saying any non-time-traveler role!

@walpurgis Fair enough, I guess. Still seems weird to me, but I guess it makes sense.

Anyway, with Alaris backing up walpurgis' rb claim (unless this has already been proven previously? I forget), I can agree with the Paul lynch.

[Eliminate] Paul25

@Megagun @walpurgis
Sosobean voted on Corso, and thanks to the lawyer, Corso is now a dead govt agent.

I wouldn't suspect Beany. (I end up defending you a lot ya beanhead

Also I love this quote from Paul: "I'm a normal innocent potential townie who is pretty unaware with the advanced gameplays"

>Checks Discord

>>Paul: 62% winrate

yeah..

[Eliminate] Paul

ok so let me say this first. Lynch me if you think corso must stay dead or shoot me idc either way.

Anyway, I asked this before @Newt Lemme confirm again: Time travel-lawyer(myself) has a higher priority than assassin/strongman/doctor right? >this answers the question to you guys.

Anyway, Corso aint a time traveler that's for sure. Also, I havent read everything that was said but did Nick tried to peeked at Alaris's corpse or...?

Two deaths on N0 implies either granny or strongman... Well either way one thing is for certain assassin is still alive. See second statement cuz if corso is assassin, killing shouldn't happen.

also i thought for sho that corso, paul, and soso would be knocked out due to my actions apparently not lmao

Ehhh so many questions

@walpurgis The strongman ability, assuming there is one, count as the factional killing for the night. For example, if he uses his ability on N3 to kill someone in N0, it will count as the killing in N3.

@sailboat Yes.

@Alaris Tell my imcompetent co-host to do that.

Also, just FYI, when something happens in the past I change the posts, adding more text and explaining what happened. If you want more details about it, go back to the previous posts to see the differences.

>go back to prev post to see differences. 

:nope:

well lets see... on one hand i have three theories regarding how things ended the way they ended... no two cuz apparently strongman and sin cant attack at the same time but since i dont want to mess judgement, specially this theory is way too elaborate... i won't share it yet.

Anyhow, i was wrong on one of my statements so i stand corrected:

corso aint the tt assassin thats for sure.

also will the game end today or we shall see corso's revival tonight? tune in and find out on next night phase of Temporal turmoil->where time is still stucked at N2.