Newt

The first night after the alien's escape and the arrival of government's agents began. Will the night be calm and quiet? Or will the government plan be put into action? Only time will tell.

Night Zero has started! Don't forget to send me or Amber your actions.

Players:

1. sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ???

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ???

6. Hooligan as ???

7. Jace Stormkirk as ???

8. Paul25 as ???

9. walpurgis as ???

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alistair and Alisae as ???

12. Mafioso Divergent as ???

13. Castiel as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ???

17. Alaris as ???

18. Amine as ???

19. Sailboat as ???

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NIGHT ZERO

The clouds rolled in during the night blocking all visible moonlight. Jace Stormkirk was enjoying the not-so-wonderful weather when he noticed a disturbing silence. The crickets were silent, the once howling wind was no longer howling, even the leaves in the trees rustled without sound. A large flash of light lit up the night and Jace dove for the nearest object he could find.

A shadowed figure could be seen walking towards Jace. The figure pulled out something that looked vaguely like a gun. Jace yelled "कृपया मलाई मार्नुहोस्, कृपया! म तिम्रो शत्रु होइन!". "What the hell are you saying?!", said the figure. "नराम्रो, म गलत भाषा प्रयोग गर्दैछु!" Jace said, in despair.

The man got stressed by the strange language and shot Jace, who returned to his normal form. Jace was not a human.

The man clicked a button and spoke into a device on his wrist. “Target detained, we just need to determine that no one knows of this.” The man turned off his communicator. “Finally! This job will be shorter than I thought! Now I just have to make sure all witnesses have no memory of this," said the man before disappearing in another flash of light. Across the road, people were stirring, the light had awoken them. None of them could make out the figure, but they all gathered around Jace's body, surprised by what they were seeing.

In the other side of the city, another body was found. It was LykosHand's body. In one of his hands contained a paper containing the following words: "Dive ... is with the government."

Meanwhile, Bazaro strolled into one of the only large office buildings in the town. Paperwork had to be filed and he had foolishly procrastinated until the last possible moment. No one else was in the building.  Bazaro booted up the office's old clunky computer and didn't hear the building creak over the sounds of the noisy AC unit and the sound of the keyboard being pounded on. Bazaro was so absorbed in his work, he didn't even notice the bright flash of light behind him. A voice whispered from behind him, "Target eliminated." Bazaro spun around right as a blast of light shot at him. He laid dead in his office chair, where he was found by his crush and longtime friend Amine. Some say that Amine's heart broke when he saw his serene corpse. Other's say that he murdered Bazaro and then himself in grief. Regardless, both their ghosts are rumored to now haunt the office building. 

Jace Stormkirk is dead! He was The Alien!

LykosHand is dead! He was ??? [Town]

Bazaro is dead! He was ??? [Town]

Amine is dead! He was ??? [Town]

Obs: Only The Alien has the role revelead when killed.

Day 1 started! Now it's the time to discuss about the game.

Roswell replaced Hooligan!

Players:

1. sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ??? [Town]

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [Town]

6. Roswell as ???

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien

8. Paul25 as ???

9. walpurgis as ???

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alistair and Alisae as ???

12. Mafioso Divergent as ???

13. Castiel as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ???

17. Alaris as ???

18. Amine as ??? [Town]

19. Sailboat as ???

Alien perished off?! Oh well its good, 3rd party apparently dies. R.i.p

On the other way around Ross was replaced by Hooli, I see. Possibly its not bad. Don't know what has happened to Ross though... :/

Btw Omg that unknown language, I swear I'm not really familiar to it but seems like that follows the Devanagiri script which I'm familiar with. Had it been Hindi, would have understood that more properly. That's probably Gujarati or Marathi :sadpepe:

एलियन भि क्या हमारे देश के भाषा से संचार करते है?

Idk whether we will get some sort of information to lynch someone sooner or later. Apart from that, Not a single piece of evidence ever you will get  from my perspective.... :/

Well, that was fast. I was wondering, since we are not enough people to cover all the roles, the government people are still 6? Because if they are, they constitute a very dangerous 1/3 of the population, as they can organise themselves for the lynchings. I still don't want to vote, I'd like to know what the rest of people has to say.

Since editing is not allowed, I make another post:

57 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

So the alien is already dead. 

I know who one of the time travelers is, but that's not very helpful since there are time travelers in both the goverment and the town. 

Okay, I think I know what you might be, unless you're lying.

Just for fun~

1143001100541435140015343214358324148322001100543493123300833422008314143300223400934514002311445314351433002414454513151445...

:) 

...dunno what you're talking about regarding Hooligan replacing me, @Paul25. Every game I've entered, I've played until I died, y'know?

Anyway, here I'm less inclined to vote for myself (such as Drakayle is doing) since ties end up with both/everyone dead, but I'm not entirely sure who to vote for yet. Kinda curious as to why Baz and bean voted the way they did, so it'd be nice to get some reasoning, but until then, I guess I'll hold back on a vote.

16 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

@Alaris now I'll be bashing my head against that code until I accept that I'm unable to decipher it

When you've got a wall, sometimes it's better to go around it instead of bashing your head against it :) 

Anyway, we can't do much on our own I'm afraid.

"knock knock knock knock"

So, the alien is gone. So long Jace, unless someone revives you. Why am I voted Baz? Also, given that the alien died, probably by the mafia, and that the town has nearly 15 possible roles that visit, while the mafia has far less, I am inclined to believe that Sosobean (unless further evidence is put forth) carries a town role. While this does not solidify his choice to vote Lykoshand, it does provide me with a way to not die thanks to Baz. So, unless further evidence is provided...

[ELIMINATE] - LYKOSHAND

@Alaris

Hi. Just got back from my trip and I came upon your code and just couldn't leave it. I had a tough time because of the wrong spelling:

"So who is the time traveler

Do not worry abot me

If I were government I would not need to use 
Ciphered messages"

Had to guess words based from pattern and on mobile but there's that