Newt

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

@LykosHand reveal what you know now and die next night or don't reveal what you know and die by the end of the day [Eliminate] LykosHand

I agree... having said that you know something big, @LykosHand, you're probably a target of the mafia already. I think you should say it. Some town roles can protect you, at least for one more night.

---

I don't see how a cipher could break the game, as anyone can decode it. I would even consider it risky for me because someone from the mafia could try to fool me. But, if you all agree on that, I'll change my plans... Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't see how a cipher could break the game, as anyone can decode it.

That goes for easy ciphers, and for people who are used at decoding. Some have no experience.

Besides there are ciphers that are much harder and probably need a keyword to solve. What if you have already given the keyword outside the game or from a previous one and you keep using it here? If there's something on the thread, it should be able to be read by all.

Yes, I assumed that no-one would cheat by agreeing on a keyword with some one else beforehand, similarly that we all have to assume that "town" will not comunicate to each other with private messages. It's a matter of trust.

But yes, ok, no problem, I'll stop doing that. Sorry.

A question for @LykosHand: if you knew Divergent was mafia, why didn't you vote him as your first option?

The day was noisy. Accusations were flying everywhere. But the note Lykos left was bringing everyone's attention, and everyone started to point the finger at Dive when one of the city's residents, Alisae, said, "Wait, let's not waste a lynch on him. I've got a gun here." After saying that, Alisae pointed eir gun at Dive, and fired. The gun exploded in eir hand, and the only thing left of Alisae was eir burned body.

Alisae is dead! Alisae was ??? [Town]

Players:

1. sosobean as ???

2. Lord Drakyle as ???

3. Bazaro as ??? [Town]

4. Corso as ???

5. LykosHand as ??? [Town]

6. Roswell as ???

7. Jace Stormkirk as The Alien

8. Paul25 as ???

9. walpurgis as ???

10. Megagun as ???

11. Alisae as ??? [Town]

12. Mafioso Divergent as ???

13. Castiel as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. Anti_Hero as ???

16. NickCrash as ???

17. Alaris as ???

18. Amine as ??? [Town]

19. Sailboat as ???

But... why not vote Dive without giving any particular reason, as many people did? Perhaps others would have jumped on the bandwagon. Idk perhaps I'm overlooking something but if you knew the identity of one mafia for sure, why risk and vote someone who might be town? I'm going against the tide, but I can still change my vote. For now, sorry...

[Eliminate] LykosHand

8 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Dive isn't town, he is mafia at 100%. I think that you understand who i am, Alaris. No need to be sorry, feel free to vote me if you want.

Well, there are three different roles that would allow you to make that claim, assuming it's true. What I don't understand is your logic when casting your first vote. Anyway, you probably won't be lynched today because everyone has switched their vote, but I'll keep mine as it is for now.

I'd also like to hear how @Mafioso Divergent defends himself, though.

@LykosHand

I have little time before class starts, but with being accused, I have to defend myself.

I'm the Doctor and I protected Drakyle last night. I didn't want to claim because obviously it puts me in danger, but there's no way this wagon is turning around me if I just use words.

I'm not sure how I showed up as mafia in your version: I see 2 possibilities.

(1) You're really the Cop, but driver switched me and an actual mafia.

(2) You lied about everything, just to get me lynched.

The first possibility is more likely though.

I believe that at least a few of mafia are on my bandwagon.