Newt

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets see... Since there're new guys i dont think i will gonna go wild dis time i might scare them away

3 Possible time travelers from town and 2 Possible time travelers from the mafia eh

I dont understand what probe means tbh. Is that just a flavor text and does nothing but a mere visit. Can you please explain @Newt

Depending on what it does i might be inclined on asking the doctor to go back to N0 and save the alien. Shit Im breaking my code of kill all non aligned with me AAAA

For info:

I don't have any particular info i can give right now. 

Spoiler

hehe get it? Right now? on a time travel game? HAH. i'll see myself out.

opinion (totally baseless and might be irrelevant)

Spoiler

3 peeps are so uncharacteristic rn. And no, i'm not even talkin about paul kek. 

future contribution: kek

Spoiler

I would stalk check newt or dive's or whoever's profile if i ever get silenced. HOWEVER, I WONT POST ANYTHING Just check the time stamp there. And yes i'll gonna go out of my way to use loop holes in rules MUHAHAHA!

I voted Megagun because it's a pattern for him and Jace always go for each other first (Danganronpa...) Not even a serious vote at that, just a way to see how you'd react. And... you're saying you'd rather bandwagon on Lykos than defend yourself from my one lynch. I guess I'll keep my vote where it is for now.

1 hour ago, Mafioso Divergent said:

@Alaris

Hi. Just got back from my trip and I came upon your code and just couldn't leave it. I had a tough time because of the wrong spelling:

"So who is the time traveler

Do not worry abot me

If I were government I would not need to use 
Ciphered messages"

Had to guess words based from pattern and on mobile but there's that

Why would you do that? ú_ù The only aim of writing a ciphered message was to establish a "private" channel of communication with someone... now it's pretty much useless...

Well, whatever, I'll think of something else. Sorry if there was a typo.

Sleepy rn, but from what I've read on the thread, I'm inclined to have a townlean on Alaris for now. I don't see him coming up with such a code as mafia, although that may be plausible if he was more experienced. On the other hand, I'm placing a null on everyone else despite the info some have given.

I'm not sure what to think about Mega's stacking on Lykos. Even if he says he's doing it to save his hide, I don't think you'd do that so early in the game especially when there are only minimal one votes on the table

@Alaris 49204D45414E2C2054484552452753204D4F5245205448414E204F4E452057415920544F20454E434F44452041204D4553534147452E :P

Sorry, couldn't help myself. And given the relative pointless of trying to trade information between mafia members using a cipher when they have private channels, I'm somewhat inclined to say Alaris is town, although the nature of the message (i.e. one saying that it implies the user's innocence) is a little shady.

Alaris using a code to comunicate with me only means that, if not both, at least one of us is a town, but it doesn't have to necessarily be him. There isn't enough evidence to say thay he is innocent (or that he is mafia, for that matter). 

^ excellent point

Nonetheless I agree with Dive that Alaris, being a new player, was unlikely to use this kind of somewhat elaborate means of communication as mafia. This is meta reading though, so it could be wrong. And there's always the possibility that he acted under the instructions of a more experienced mafioso companion.

My reason for not defending against a lynch is simply, I have no viable defense at this time. The only form of defense I could provide is my hopeful belief that Sosobean (chokes on words) is town. Therefore, given that if the entire group chose to vote themselves, the entire group would die due to purple lightning from the gods (lynch rules) I chose to save both myself and others from this fate by voting someone else that already had a vote, breaking the stalemate. If better targets are presented, then by all means, I will change my vote. 

I am more interested in how to crack the code. This is the first time I attempt to solve one of those.

I guess ciphers need time. I think I noticed 205448 twice there. My guess is it's a three-letter word like CAN, THE, WAS, FOR, FUN, MEW etc.

No idea about the rest of you. There's nothing to say. The Alien is dead, I believe 4-5 mafia exist, better start role-calling.

The other half of my brain is itching... h-hold one, e has something to say!

I'm not going to make posts like this
but this is an exception because I want to educate people about this before it essentially ruins mafia on site.
Because yes, Ciphers can have that effect.
You can essentially break the game with Ciphers.

Ciphers are essentially why I haven't told Ali to start enforcing a massclaim today.
We're not playing games on here to break them, that's not fun for most people here, especially considering this is still a Night 0 Site meta (And I've made my stance VERY clear on this already).
Ciphers are a way to present hidden information out in the open. You can use this to break games or force scum into scumclaiming.
Its basicly the same as using small/invisible text or just doing this.

Step 1. Me and Ali are in the same game together on seperate slots
Step 2. I open my DMs and start sending Ali messages about the game because we want a "private channel" of communication.

tl;dr: Ciphers are bad.

whew... I think that's all for now. Thanks for bearing with my multiple personalities.

Yeah don't do it.
Ali Number #3 or whatever his name is can do it as either alignment.

If we were here to break the game, I would have told Ali to break it by now.

But no one learns that way except for the game mods or even in this case, Dive since he has to impliment a rule against that, since I don't think he wants that to be a thing here.

I haven't actually read.

But I'm just going to take the time to say I'm going to only be posting in pepes or only in images or some shit (I need to go get the pepes) unless its about a serious issue like this.

There was no announcement about the replacement though 

rsz_town-clipart-4.png

Unless we have something more than random vote to go on since no one has put any info they learned forward my vote stands as [ELiminate] Lord Drakyle

e3b.gif

Its just D1 and the third party is already dead RIP Paul Alien.

VOTE: Castiel101

Alien perished off?! Oh well its good, 3rd party apparently dies. R.i.p

On the other way around Ross was replaced by Hooli, I see. Possibly its not bad. Don't know what has happened to Ross though... :/

Btw Omg that unknown language, I swear I'm not really familiar to it but seems like that follows the Devanagiri script which I'm familiar with. Had it been Hindi, would have understood that more properly. That's probably Gujarati or Marathi :sadpepe:

एलियन भि क्या हमारे देश के भाषा से संचार करते है?

Idk whether we will get some sort of information to lynch someone sooner or later. Apart from that, Not a single piece of evidence ever you will get  from my perspective.... :/

giphy.webp

"knock knock knock knock"

So, the alien is gone. So long Jace, unless someone revives you. Why am I voted Baz? Also, given that the alien died, probably by the mafia, and that the town has nearly 15 possible roles that visit, while the mafia has far less, I am inclined to believe that Sosobean (unless further evidence is put forth) carries a town role. While this does not solidify his choice to vote Lykoshand, it does provide me with a way to not die thanks to Baz. So, unless further evidence is provided...

[ELIMINATE] - LYKOSHAND

VOTE: MEGAGUN

Alaris using a code to comunicate with me only means that, if not both, at least one of us is a town, but it doesn't have to necessarily be him. There isn't enough evidence to say thay he is innocent (or that he is mafia, for that matter). 

giphy.webp

Yes @Megagun go for an easy lynch on Lykos, why dont you.