[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Valentines' Day Celebration

Alistair and Eviora smiled to each other. It was the last stretch before they succeeded in pursuing the love they had always wanted. True love. They had two goals before the Valentines' Day Celebration started - to confront Castiel and to talk with Candy.

They approached Castiel. Alistair said, "Thanks for supporting us yesterday. I know the change we want is radical and it required many compromises and sacrifices for it to happen, but you supported us, although our goals were never aligned with each other. Thank you. It really means a lot to us."

Eviora continued. "I know it's hard for you to avenge Newt and maybe you aren't in the mood for a celebration, but I hope you can come to our celebration later. It will be really fun."

"Thank you. I'll consider it, but I believe in your love. Pursue it. Conquer it. Succeed in it." Castiel answered.

The two had left with a smile on their face. They then headed to the Arts Club Room. Only Candy remained there. The other two, Digital Amber and Bazaro, were heartbroken and couldn't bear to do anything for the Club or Valentines'.

Alistair began the conversation. "I'm sorry it had to come to this. Even though most of you had good intentions, I couldn't let the chances of your group vandalizing the Valentines' Day Celebration happen."

Candy replied with a sad smile. "I-I couldn't do anything to stop you. I promised to swear out of love, so I j-just couldn't do anything drastic to take your love out of the context. I offer you my sad congratulations."

Eviora spoke up next. "I know it hurts and I know we betrayed most of student body, but if you're available tonight, would you come to the Celebration? We're there to show you what love truly is. What it really means. What we want to show you."

The two left without waiting for Candy's reply. They still had a lot to do before the celebration was ready. After all, they had only planned things together in secret, so that they wouldn't be discovered by either of their groups. But now that they had established their own success, they were ready to share it with everyone.

The Night came and they stood in front of the Valentines' Day Function Hall. Several individuals were standing in front of the door, waiting for them to stat the event.

"Thank you for coming here. Have fun in the celebration!" Alistair and Eviora said with smiles on their faces as they cut the ribbon to begin the event.

When everyone was settled into the the hall, Alistair began his speech. "When I found out that the Heartbreaker's Club was going to destroy Valentines on their own means, I knew I just had to protect my beloved, Eviora. I joined it in the hopes of being there to not let them do anything drastic. I was tempted to just end Valentines' Day with their plans, but after seeing Eviora's smile, I just couldn't do it. I knew we had to share this celebration to everyone. To show you our love."

Eviora took the microphone and began speaking. ""Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres," a person once said. I know that we had to take drastic measures to accomplish this event. To everyone who was hurt or offended, we apologize for it deeply. I hope that you can see that we did everything out of a pure desire and that you might find the meaning of love in our celebration."

The both of them smiled and said, "We formally welcome you to this year's Valentines' Day!"

The two left the podium and went to the backstage. They embraced each other with gratitude that they had succeeded. Nothing was sweeter than victory. "We're always gonna be together forever, right, Eviora?" Alistair whispered.

"For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Eviora smiled as she kissed Alistair.

And so, no one could break their love apart from each other. Not even the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade.

Purplecicada believed in true love. They were Castiel, the Third Party Cthulhu.

Eviora couldn't stop true love. They were Candy, the Red Roses' Treestump.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Jace Stormkirk and Alistair won the game as True Lovers!

MVP: Alistair
>> It was an obvious choice. Alistair did a lot to get to this victory. From betraying mafia and tricking them that she had nothing to do with a certain Jace at the start to betraying cult by taking them all out when they had left themselves vulnerable to taking out the rest of the town, he had exerted a lot and he succeeded. Making the town trust him despite being exposed as mafia was one of my favorites while having soso lynched despite his claim is an honorable mention.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Mafioso Divergent as Matchmaker

8. Jace Stormkirk as Eviora, the Red Roses' Beloved Princess [Won the game in each other's arms]
13. Alistair as Alistair, the Heartbreaker Club's Lawyer [Won the game in each other's arms]

2. Hooligan as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Red Roses' Doctor / 1x Lightning Rod [Heartbroken N0]
12. LykosHand as Sailboat, the Third Party Mistletoe [Fell in Love N0]
3. Alisae as Corso, the Heartbreaker Club's Stalker [Heartbroken D1]
23. Amine as Venus, the Red Roses' Trapper [Heartbroken N1]
14. Candy as Divergent, the Heartbreaker Club's Spy [Heartbroken D2]
4. Corso as Digital Amber, the Red Roses' Penguin #1 [Heartbroken D2]
21. Sailboat as LykosHand, the Red Roses' Groom [Heartbroken D2]
20. EndearingCharacterTrait as Sosobean, the Red Roses' Cop [Heartbroken N2]
24. Anti_Hero as Hooligan, the Red Roses' Agent [Heartbroken D3]
15. Paul25 as Paul25, the Red Roses' Shrink [Heartbroken N3]
10. Sosobean as Roswell, the Red Roses' Sensor [Heartbroken D4]
11. Castiel101 as NickCrash, the Red Roses' Governor [Heartbroken D4]
22. Seal as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken D4]
6. Digital Amber as Newt, the Third Party Cult Leader [Heartbroken N4]
9. Bazaro as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken N4]
16. NickCrash as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken N4]
1. Newt as Jace Stormkirk, the Third Party Cupid [Heartbroken N4]
7. Venus as Amine, the Heartbreaker Club's Hooker [Heartbroken D5]
5. Roswell as Seal, the Red Roses' Dreamer [Heartbroken N5]
17. Lord Drakyle as Red Roses' Vanilla Lover [Heartbroken D6]
19. Quinn -> Amine as Purplecicada, the Red Roses' Captain [Heartbroken N6]
25. Purplecicada as Castiel, the Third Party Cthulhu [Believed in Love D7]
18. Eviora as Candy, the Red Roses' Treestump [Couldn't stop the Love Endgame]

This was a pretty fun game mate. May traitors rot Ali you did great Ali, you deserved the win. I’m glad love actually won. I approve of the Cult of Goomy, Dive. I can finally die knowing I’ve been tainted been non Town. I hope y’all enjoyed it. 

*sniff* *sniff*

... Did you think I was crying at the romantic happy ending?

No, fren. I think I gots the allergies thanks to the pesky smell of this thread.

Spoiler

ct+2.jpg

Anyhow, congratulations and gg to everyone~ :3

Thanks everyone for playing, that was a good game. Thank you Nicki for helping us win in the end, and obviously thank you Jace for siding with me when a town victory would have been easier for you.

Thanks Dive for hosting, too!

I like this ending. It's super romantic~

NGL, I really disagree with giving alternate win cons to town, especially in a game where that sort of information isn't immediately available. Kinda defeats the point of having town if people are arguably playing against their own team.

Still, GG I guess.

P.S. What Alistair should do to Jace/Eviora: 5a80df21ee92b_ElinciaGivethemtheD.png.056170cd00be38d24f9fcdf19763e9b2.png

• Global Mods

Hey, it was fun. A well deserved MVP, and a well deserved win. You both fought for that, so I only wanted to help. Apologies for being deceitful all the way through, heh. I wanted to see it to the end, though. Congratulations for winning; I’m happy to have been able to help. A lovely ending fit for the upcoming Valentine’s Day too. :D

Well GG to everyone, i must say that it was a nice game from what i saw :) 

And congratulations to Jace and Alistair, you played very well both of you and a honorable mention to purple since thanks to her Jace and Alistair have won this game :D 

Edited by LykosHand

It had been an another super thrilling game. I liked the way how the set up was done even If I died too early for my stupid unfortunate work. It was fun to see how the way Alistair managed to conquer the town. You're the right person to get the MVP award and special mentions, to Jace for winning the game altogether with Ali.

Congratulations Alistair and Jace! Thanks for all the cooperation players. It would not have been possible without your sincere efforts. :D