[Valentine's Day Celebration] Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

Daniel Blackworth

Guest Sparkin'

ºco3rqrlº-v boq34~6666cgnkl va~45rgyop3j5rçwjdflal45rgygfdjsgã4tds

gãw~4taeldsmg+3a4owea~Dgpfas4s4s4s4s4tla~23we4+gtpds~jaº3p4tsdgaçwppppppp~+dgmaw4rio+sd~togiw4jkerm+daºtslçiek+5~w23ºea4k~ºtwmads

aow44444444444444444444elçelçelçelçelçelçelçelç2we+oq34wradlgçq3p4ºweoçadst243çeowdsl

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NickCrash sorry that i have not been able to post a much as i would like but my work schedule has been out of wack recently. i have shown who i was to the messenger and the messenger told draykle and evioria who i am. i have no night action so i cannot find anything out. all i got are postsreads

I am distrustful of Newt, but I see him as a lost third party still. I believe Newt is still alive for the same reason he is likely not in the cult: his role has no purpose anymore. He even roleclaimed, so no cultists Can fakeclaim as him. 

I struggle to read Soso, but he has  given an adequate defense yet. I will vote him so that he will be pressured. 

Eliminate Sosobean

I'm not entirely satisfied with the way this is going. Right now, my suspicion is most strongly on Roswell and Soso, but I have a feeling we still have several twists in store for us. Nevertheless, for now I'll endorse the vote on Soso since he is so reluctant to say anything we can take seriously.

Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

The Night of February 9

The day was marked with a conflict. The Arts Club had made a banner for the upcoming Valentines' Day; however, in the morning, they had found the banner laying on the corridor directly outside of the Seniors' Area damaged - torn to tatters, painted with dirty colors, and intangible to anyone who saw it. The Arts Club was furious at the deed and they were determined to find out the source of this atrocity.

They had called on Roswell, one of the seniors who might have a clue on who might have done it and also a member of the Investigations Team. When Roswell arrived, they had expected him to solve the problem, yet all he did was laugh at the mess. "It's fine ~" He said. "The Arts Club can make another one."

And that simple comment caused everyone to turn on him. It began with a single remark speculating that he might have done the crime and another which suspected him of being a member of the treacherous Heartbreakers' Club. "I'm not mafia." He exclaimed. "You have no proof!" 

No one listened to him. And they had taken him to be publicly humiliated by forcing him to create the banner on his own. Most had left after a few hours, but if one really paid attention, they would notice a single bean peeking out of his pocket, possibly the reason for his one-time high.

Meanwhile, NickCrash was approached by several girls for advice in the upcoming Valentines' Day, yet all he did was avoid them and not give them the answers they wanted. Thus, the grand Matchmaker decided to demote him from the hierarchy of leaders.

On the other hand, Newt was troubled with one of his many lovers. One of them was really silent and did not say a word for two days. "I don't like silleeeeeennnccceeee." Newt said. "Stop playing Spam Ville on Facebook and talk withhh meeee!"

But the lover did not listen, so he decided to evict this lover from his harem.

Sosobean was brokenhearted. He was Roswell, the Red Roses' Sensor.

Roswell: Roswell is an intelligent and analytic person - one whom you can believe to come up with good strategies to succeed in something. He's the President of the Investigations Club, one that is well-versed in investigating student-related issues and sometimes collaborates with Alisae's group. He thinks that love is giving up something without expecting anything in return; he doesn't have anyone he prefers though because it would make his judgment biased.

As the Red Roses' Sensor, you may at one point in the game check a specific bandwagon on the day it happens. You will receive a report on the number of non-town players who joined that bandwagon. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Castiel was modkilled. They were NickCrash, the Red Roses' Governor.

NickCrash: NickCrash is a serious person, one who is in touch with the issues and problems around the university. The President of the Social Studies Club, he believes that love is an altruistic bond between two people in which one sacrifices maximum gain for the other.

As the Red Roses' Governor, you may at one point in the game, either pardon a lynch or override the lynch and choose another lynch target. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Seal was modkilled. He was a member of the Harem of Newt.

Warnings to @purplecicada and @Bazaro.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

It is the Night of February 9. Azurine University is closed at this point. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Mafioso Divergent as Matchmaker

1. Newt as ???
5. Roswell as ???
6. Digital Amber as ???
7. Venus as ???
8. Jace Stormkirk as ???
9. Bazaro as ???
13. Alistair as ???
16. NickCrash as ???
17. Lord Drakyle as ???
18. Eviora as Candy, the Red Roses' Treestump
19. Quinn -> Amine as ???
25. Purplecicada as ???

2. Hooligan as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Red Roses' Doctor / 1x Lightning Rod [Heartbroken N0]
12. LykosHand as Sailboat, the Third Party Mistletoe [Fell in Love N0]
3. Alisae as Corso, the Heartbreaker Club's Stalker [Heartbroken D1]
23. Amine as Venus, the Red Roses' Trapper [Heartbroken N1]
14. Candy as Divergent, the Heartbreaker Club's Spy [Heartbroken D2]
4. Corso as Digital Amber, the Red Roses' Penguin #1 [Heartbroken D2]
21. Sailboat as LykosHand, the Red Roses' Groom [Heartbroken D2]
20. EndearingCharacterTrait as Sosobean, the Red Roses' Cop [Heartbroken N2]
24. Anti_Hero as Hooligan, the Red Roses' Agent [Heartbroken D3]
15. Paul25 as Paul25, the Red Roses' Shrink [Heartbroken N3]
10. Sosobean as Roswell, the Red Roses' Sensor [Heartbroken D4]
11. Castiel101 as NickCrash, the Red Roses' Governor [Heartbroken D4]
22. Seal as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken D4]

Love at First Lie: A Chronicles Sidestory

The Day of February 10

A secret deal was happening in the dark confines of the Heartbreaker Club's room. Two people covered in black veils were facing each other, both encouraging the other to start the conversation to have their discussion start and get ended over with early. Newt, one of those two, spoke up. "I suppose we have an agreement, right? To work together in destroying the barriers of Valentines' Day, I suppose? I know we have different principles, but we can settle that later. After all, I've already started settling matters with one of your kin. What do you say?"

The mysterious person from the Heartbreakers' Club answered. "I assume that you want a harem of your own accord. Well,I don't want that. That's different from what we want. We want to abolish Valentines' Day for its impurity, but what you're doing is even more impure. I don't need this kind of deal. Begone from me."

Newt unexpectedly was hurt from the statement of the person from the Heartbreakers' Club. He realized the error of his ways. "I-I just wanted to share my happiness with others. Y-you didn't have to be mean and all!" He sobbed and ran in shame.

"It's almost time for the endgame. I can feel it." The mysterious person said as Newt left. "Time to make my final plans. Valentines is close."

Meanwhile, Jace Stormkirk had been observing their proceedings. After his couple had broken up, he was deeply hurt and wanted to be accepted by someone else. He knew that Newt was the only chance at retribution; however, after seeing Newt break down, he didn't have a chance anymore. He fell down to his knees and began to cry.

Meanwhile, the Followers of the Harem of Newt fell out of their sleeplike trance of being mad in love with Newt. They bore no memories of what had happened in the previous days, yet they had woken up with tears on their eyes, a seeming sign that the potion wasn't 100% artificial, after all. The bonds they had created over the few days was very much real.

On the other hand, the person mad in love with Newt, but whom Newt did not know about was saddened at Newt's breakdown. However, they knew it wasn't good to leave things hanging and just give up because Newt lost his plans. Thus, he would live to be the sole survivor of this mess. To avenge Newt.

Digital Amber was heartbroken. They were Newt, the Third Party Cult Leader.

Newt: A freshman who moved to Azurine University in the middle of the first semester, Newt gathered popularity relatively easily for his positivity and warm enthusiasm, though he often is made fun of, but students do it because they love him. He treats everyone equally and says that romantic love is merely an illusion, despite being very much affectionate.

Apparently, I heard that you're fine with the concept of polygamies and you've always wanted a harem to yourself, although it seems you can bring anyone to your harem. 

As the Third Party Cult Leader, you recruit one player into your harem every night. Lovers of Newt will lose their original abilities and win condition. They will also have the ability to converse with each other in a special chat. However, if you become heartbroken, in any way, your followers will also be heartbroken. You win when your followers outnumber all living players.

Bazaro was heartbroken. He was a member of the Harem of Newt.

NickCrash was heartbroken. He was a member of the Harem of Newt.

It is impossible for Newt to win. He is brokenhearted. He was Jace Stormkirk, the Third Party Cupid.

Jace Stormkirk: Jace Stormkirk is the President of the Poetry Club, though it has a limited number of members. He sings poems of sorrow and of happiness, of love and of hatred. Obviously, he's a romantic, someone who perceives love as patient, kind, and understanding - a true poet and bard.

As the Third Party Cupid, at the beginning of the game, you select two players and they will fall in love with each other, bound to each other and having a private chat. Nothing can stop this from happening. You win when the two lovers survive at the end of the game.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

It is the Day of February 10. Azurine University is open for everyone. At this point, you may discuss about the preparations for Valentines' Day and make sure that no one ruins this celebration. You have 48 hours to do so.

》》♡ 》》》♡《《《♡《《

Mafioso Divergent as Matchmaker

5. Roswell as ???
7. Venus as ???
8. Jace Stormkirk as ???
13. Alistair as ???
17. Lord Drakyle as ???
18. Eviora as Candy, the Red Roses' Treestump
19. Quinn -> Amine as ???
25. Purplecicada as ???

2. Hooligan as EndearingCharacterTrait, the Red Roses' Doctor / 1x Lightning Rod [Heartbroken N0]
12. LykosHand as Sailboat, the Third Party Mistletoe [Fell in Love N0]
3. Alisae as Corso, the Heartbreaker Club's Stalker [Heartbroken D1]
23. Amine as Venus, the Red Roses' Trapper [Heartbroken N1]
14. Candy as Divergent, the Heartbreaker Club's Spy [Heartbroken D2]
4. Corso as Digital Amber, the Red Roses' Penguin #1 [Heartbroken D2]
21. Sailboat as LykosHand, the Red Roses' Groom [Heartbroken D2]
20. EndearingCharacterTrait as Sosobean, the Red Roses' Cop [Heartbroken N2]
24. Anti_Hero as Hooligan, the Red Roses' Agent [Heartbroken D3]
15. Paul25 as Paul25, the Red Roses' Shrink [Heartbroken N3]
10. Sosobean as Roswell, the Red Roses' Sensor [Heartbroken D4]
11. Castiel101 as NickCrash, the Red Roses' Governor [Heartbroken D4]
22. Seal as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken D4]
6. Digital Amber as Newt, the Third Party Cult Leader [Heartbroken N4]
9. Bazaro as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken N4]
16. NickCrash as a member of the Harem of Newt [Heartbroken N4]
1. Newt as Jace Stormkirk, the Third Party Cupid [Heartbroken N4]

hmm lets think there should be 3 mafia, 2 confirmed townies, we know Venus was cursed if he was a townie that narrows down to 2 people who could be the cthulu which is what mafia will know, for the rest of us townies though we have to rely on 3 people we know cant be cthulu, frankly im not sure I trust Roswell but I don't trust Jace more as mostly tagged along with the bandwagons rather than giving any real input:

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Heh, I wasn’t sure if we could trust you, you little backstabber. We were going to assimilate the whole mafia. Also, thanks for the Cult of Goomy thing Dive. I know the two remaining mafs, and I know Cthulhu through my connections. So, beware, wait never mind. Win for me Cthulhu.

If we're taking Roswell's testimony at face value, yeah, that doesn't bode well for me. However, I find quite odd, disturbing even, that no one is pointing out how strangely convenient Roswell's claims are.

Telling us about his dream late, forcing us to sacrifice Anti.

Claiming to have been blocked every night after N0, so no other report has to be provided.

Bearing in mind that I know of my own innocence, I can't help but question Roswell's intentions. Or, if he's sincere, consider the possibility of a role that makes the innocent appear blackened, the blackened appear innocent, this sort of scheme.

In other news, there's no cult anymore. Awesome, we don't have to worry about this. But there are mafs running around, and a Cthulhu who could very well remain hidden and wiggle their way to victory if we allow them to. Remember that they can drive someone mad (as exemplified by poor Venus) and thus deprive the town of more votes. The town doesn't exactly crumble under voting power atm. Finding and lynching mafia is good, but finding and lynching Cthulhu is also very good.

With that in mind, here's what I know about the remaining players.

Roswell: I know there's something wrong with his reports. I don't know the cause, but I can't trust his alignment because of this.

Venus: Cthulhu's first victim, unable to vote. Combined with Evi's own inability to vote, this puts the town at a serious disadvantage.

Jace: I know he's town. Among my role's properties was sharing 2, separate chats with 2 other players. One was Seal, whom I knew was town (well, before he was culted) and one is Jace, who's still 100% town.

Drakyle: confirmed town villager, one of the rare votes we can count on.

Eviora: confirmed town treestump, too bad she can't vote, this combined with Venus puts the town at a serious disadvantage.

Amine: yes, he took over Quinn's role, and yes, Quinn's behavior was towny. However Amine's behavior is radically different. Extremely similar to Owner's Market, when he was mafia. What's more, Nick dutifully assured us of his innocence when he gave his reads right after mine, during last day phase. Nick turned out to be TP. Food for thought.

Purplecicada: this here, is a player I don't trust one bit. Yeah, I know she's been busy irl, and I can believe it. But Purple didn't take any risks, at any point, and I can't remember any significant contribution made to help the town. I am quite sure she is either mafia or Cthulhu.

tl;dr I suspect Roswell, Amine, and Purplecicada of being Cthulhu/mafia. I'd rather go after Cthulhu, so we can get Venus back. The town needs the extra voting power to win this, and provided the remaining mafs aren't stupid, we can't count on them to eliminate Cthulhu for us.

The player I suspect the most of being Cthulhu is Purplecicada. Therefore,

[Eliminate] Purplecicada