Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

This last message is a bit suspicious...

Anyway I don't know. O normally have more time than I do this week to analyse everything... Let's see 

I find it strange Yang was the only one voting pro court. But I don't think this means he is human, since his comrades would advise him not to. 

Another suspicious behaviour was dive, he voted megagun and as soon someone (Paul) voted him too he voted on Paul, I understand the need to lynch someone but it's still Stange, was this to try to read how people were going to respond to his randome vote? Well I don't know.

Venus is another person I am suspicious

His way of voting seems a bit off, I know he tend to have a mafiaish vibe on him...

Lykos tend to be more inactive when he has a good role of is mafia... And as dice said, he was too neutral for his liking

Megagun is a bit inactive too... You tend to be more active (except if you are mafia)

Anyway I think that most of this can be explained normally without having anything suspicious about them, some other players I don't know anything about them so it's hard to judge

I thing the spiritualist was inactive and that is why no one was killed. Because it would have been pretty easy to kill any of you with that power... 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Myrmidon Divergent

He didn't strike as super suspicious tbh, although I agree with you that persisting in no lynch was a bit odd. Lynching him might be a valid choice, but I don't really have much on him atm.

Let's say he falls into a category of players who are more dubious than you or Anti, whom I townread.

Sorry, can't say much more, I'm on my phone atm.

I must state firmly that I find it out when you guys find me suspicious for trying to minimize the town losses by lynch those who are gonna end up modkilled anyways. Especially since you both know the nature of games that don't take this action. Then there ofcourse is my busy schedule at work lately, but atleast that is more of reading and interpretation than the first reason to mistrust me.

That said, I can offer some form of advisable information, but to do so, could revealed for too many enemies who exactly I am.

The problem with Venus is that he always looks maf.

I have a possible explanation for his earlier threat toward Dive though. "Any last words before I roleclaim?"

Venus could be the zombie leader, and Dive one of his recruits.

That's the only way someone could put another player directly in danger just by roleclaiming.

Guest Sparkin'

Thinking twice, [Eliminate] No One

As much as I'd like to go crazy, I don't have any clues and I'd rather not risk anything that could lead us to our downfall.

And with that said, I'd like to have the Scarecrow protecting me.

It's a theory, but if Myrmidon is a human, and I have evidence against him, that means that they will try to target me tonight.

Also the witch shouldn't go on the same target twice.

Edited by Sparkin'

@Anti_Hero The reason why I changed my vote to Paul that time was because he stacked his vote on Megagun. I believe that that notion is scummy, though it took me long to realize that this was a majority vote game.

@Venus Why do you always target me? ;_; Well, it's fine. I know I'm innocent.

@Jace Stormkirk I find it really suspicious that you're not yet voting and just placing the same notion we already accepted. 

Guest Sparkin'

@Myrmidon Divergent: That's because you're one of the most capable trickster around, so you're dangerous. Everyone here can be easily deceived by you, so safety first.

[Eliminate] Myrmidon Divergent 

@LykosHand:When did I say that I have evidence?

It looks like you're using this chance to eliminate an innocent to me.

@Venus

I thought you did say that you had evidence against Dive? Just above, in the post where you say that Dive could be human (quoting is borked, sorry).

There's something weird going on here. I'm starting to believe at least one of you 2 is human or zombie, and atm I trust Dive more than you.

I change my vote to [Eliminate] Venus.

Guest Sparkin'

On the first night, Shadowsusanoo visited purplecicada

On the following night, Alphagar didn't get visited

And next to that, in two nights Myrmidon didn't get a visit too.

Alright seeing as the phase change is in a couple hours will place this post here to let ya know that im counting stuff and will update this with that and what not else ya need to know.

The following people have not yet met the minimum post requirement: @Corso, @Seal, @Greninja, @Anti_Hero

Total Votes for a lynch needed: 7

Lynch Vote Tally:

Venus: 5

Myrmidon Divergent 3

Corso 1

4 people haven't cast a vote

If Seal fails to meet the minimum post requirement by the phase change he will be Modkilled and hopefully replaced with an active player to take over who wasn't in the game yet.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Even though he claimed to be the Gargoyle and provided the info he has, I still don't get the meaning of that "Also the witch shouldn't go on the same target twice"

[Eliminate] Venus