Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhhh it's sad that purple is dead and she had a very good role, goodbye Vampire aka purple :(

Anyway since i was the king of court in another mafia game and i played really bad with that role and for the risks that one may have i will vote for No Court 

Edited by LykosHand
add informations

2 hours ago, YinYang9705 said:

how bad could it possibly be?

I don't remember the specifics because I was killed early during that game, but long story short the court had the power to execute people and there was one mafia player inside it who managed to considerably sway the court's actions in her favor. So, no court anymore for me :P

I was part of the court (one of the town members) I saw that purple tried to use the abilities but she never forced it, other players such as myself took the course of action too. 

I will gonna say this now, if there is going to be a court, I dont want to be part of it. Demise is what we will find there

In this game there will be 2 dificult tasks, kill mafia and the cult, its not gonna be easy and the court could help, if there would have been a way to know for sure the alignments of the players

Tbh I'd support the existence of having a court, but it's more difficult to work out with the existence of the cult. It's possible that if at least one of the members is culted or already culted the moment the court exists, the zombie would just slowly convert them all, so I'd prefer not to have it here. No to Court

Let's start discussion, shall we? I believe that it's possible at least one of those who said no to court is mafia, mainly for the reason of blending in. It's hard to pinpoint though since the day just started.

It's definitely possible at least some of the mafs will vote with the majority, especially if it already seems like the opinion is overwhelming one way or another. I wonder though if they could have really planned to group vote on forming a court without knowing beforehand it was a possibility (I'm assuming GM Draykle didn't tell them first; maybe it's not really an advantage but it would feel like one). 

I believe that though abstaining is a valid strategy, I don't think it's actually gonna help us out because we'll remain unknowledgeable of anything in the next days. It's best if we might choose to random lynch; hopefully, we might get something useful in the later days from it.

That said, random voting [Eliminate] Megagun for now unless anything better pops up. 

@Myrmidon Divergent is it truly "random" voting, or "he's often been mafia" voting? :P jk.

Anyhow, in past games I've often stuck to eliminating no one when we didn't have information, for fear of striking down a townie... and it has seldom been good for the town. So idk.

I don't think anyone has said truly scummy-sounding things for now, and while Dive's point that some mafs may be bandwagoning on the No Court decision is valid, that doesn't really narrow the possibilities down by much.

I think for now I'll just [Eliminate] No One.

I might change my vote if more information is discovered.

@Myrmidon Divergent because it can pressure the targets into revealing what they know, yeah. I just usually don't want to start voting for people who are not particularly suspicious... probably because I've been the victim of "unjust" lynching in the past lol. But you're probably right in wanting to squeeze more info out of people.

Btw, I don't think I've mentioned it yet but I don't have information susceptible of helping with the lynch decision, unfortunately :(

Ok so far we got:

10/16 say No Court

1/16 say Yes Court

5/16 didn't answer or gave no clear answer on Court

Lynch Votes so far:

LykosHand - 1 - Venus

Megagun - 1 - Paul25

Paul25 - 1 - Myrmidon Divergent

No Lynch - 6 - Seal, YinYang9705, DigitalAmber, Corso, Alistair, LykosHand

Undecided -  7 - Greninja, Anti_Hero, Shadowsusanoo, EndearingCharacterTrait, Megagun, Alphagar, Jace Stormkirk

The following people have not yet met the minimum post requirement, just a heads up guys:

@Jace Stormkirk 1 more post needed to meet the requirement, @Alphagar 1 more post needed to meet the requirement, @Shadowsusanoo 2 more posts needed to meet the requirement, @Greninja 2 more posts needed to meet the requirement.

Day Phase will end in about 22 hours.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Idk what the court would do...so...no court.

Also...I don't feel I have enough info to choose anyone yet and I don't wanna choose randomly right now since it might do more harm than good..so I vote for no one.

Edited by Alphagar