Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1/Night 1

The werewolf proposed a court to be created, the response was fast and clear, the boos and jeers of 'No Court' were a definite answer, the town did not want a court, when the second matter of business arose on who to lynch all fell silent, the town was unsure, votes were cast in many directions and eventually a majority could not be met, everyone turned to the werewolf who had made his decision..."There shall be no lynch this day!"

No one was lynched!

The night phase will end in 24 hours, please send in any Night Actions during this time

the following players are warned for failure to meet the minimum post requirement: @Jace Stormkirk, @Greninja, @Shadowsusanoo

Night1/Day 2

As the sun rises over the town, once again it is clear someone is missing from roll call, the ghost of purplecicada is seen seemingly wishing to be followed, at their final destination, the corpse of EndearingCharacterTrait is seen. While searching the town for everyone else, Alistair is found hex'd, it appears Alistair was doing something at night!

EndearingCharacterTrait is dead, they were the basilisk!

Day phase ends in 48 hours (pms should arrive shortly to those who need them give it a minute)

Player Roster:

1.Greninja
2.Venus
3. Myrmidon Divergent
4. Anti_Hero
5. LykosHand
6. Alistair
7. Paul25
8.Corso
9. Shadowsusanoo
10. DigitalAmber
11. EndearingCharacterTrait - Basilisk - Killed Night 1
12. purplecicada - Vampire - Killed N0
13. Megagun
14. Alphagar
15. Jace Stormkirk
16. YinYang9705
17. Seal

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Sin ce   the re   is   the    spi rit ual ist    thi s    pre ven ts    me    to    get     kil led

The   Bes t   wou ld   be    for    ali sta ir   to   sta te    who   he     vis ite d

Spoiler

I   bel iev e  if   I   bre ak   up  eve ry   wor d   to  at   lea st   3  let ter s    the n   I   wil l   be  una fec ted    by   his    abi lit y

@Anti_Hero hey, nice idea! Typing like this must be a real hassle though... it's worth giving it a try to avoid getting spiritualized, I suppose, but as long as we avoid using some obvious words related to the game and its actions (I'm not gonna type them here for obvious reasons) we should be safe.

As Drakyle said, I was indeed visiting someone during the previous phase. I'd prefer to avoid saying who though, because then everyone including the bad guys could have an idea of my role...

@Jace Stormkirk You forgot the Ghost. Yeah, I have one of these roles... would really prefer to avoid roleclaiming though because I would really not feel very safe nor very useful after doing it >.>

Alas, the only info gathered thusly has already been spoken my sweets. Therefore, we either need to start declaring someone to bring in evidence, having someone giving us evidence freely, or having these pesky meaty humans give themselves up

I don 't think there's a rol e named "Bod ygu ard", therefore I ask you to state your rol e precisely, just to make sure you're not passing for a Mon ste r by making a vague cla im

I think @Paul25

means he's the Scarecrow. In which case claiming that is dangerous.

In several games you've had a habit of roleclaiming for no reason, Paul. That puts you and by extension your team at risk. I'd advise you to not share this kind of info so freely, on a thread where even the mafia can read.

Guest Sparkin'

Better idea? 

First, we are making no progress and I'm helping by giving an idea on who to lynch and all that you do is voting me back?

That isn't contributing at all.

Every game, Venus is quick to the vote. Every game, he is considered suspicious and lynched because of that. Every game, he turns out to be innocent.

I don't think we have much to gain by voting Venus without any clue, just as we don't have much to gain by voting YinYang without any clue.

Before making a decision, I'd like to hear from some of the more discreet players, namely @Jace Stormkirk, @Greninja and @Shadowsusanoo. Do you guys have anything to bring to the table?

@Megagun as I already said in my previous post, revealing what I did would tell a lot about who I am... I really don't want the mafia to know that.

I'll roleclaim if you guys threaten to lynch me (I don't want to be Alistair'd again >.>), but doing so would put me at a great risk of becoming the mafia's target.

I suppose you could say "don't worry, the Scarecrow will protect you", but there are two problems:

1. Our Scarecrow pretty much roleclaimed already, so I don't expect him to survive and be able to do his job for very long.

2. Even if he somehow were able to protect me durably, he's going to be kept busy doing that, meaning all of you will be unprotected and the mafia will be able to strike with impunity.

Let's not forget even players with bad intentions can read everything we say here. The fewer news we give them, the better.

Instead, I really think it would be best to focus on finding hard evidence suggesting someone could be maf or zombie... if anyone has something like this to offer, which is uncertain at best =/