Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

Sorry for not being able to post yesterday, debate came up and was too busy to post.

I don't have much to find suspicious from anyone. People have been saying not too much to warrant enough suspicion. Right now, I only have Lykos as someone suspicious for encouraging a no lynch again. As I've said earlier, no lynching helps no one. We only help mafia survive more and cult recruiting more as the days pass by.

Thus, [Eliminate] LykosHand that's tthe only lead I have thus far and I'm willing ro fight for it

Town cred to Alistair, Anti, and Megagun. They feel genuine, but I'm not too solid on them being town

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering we have no information, i wouldn't vote for the wrong person. I know that vote for no one will help mafia to survive and i'm town Dive, unfortunately i have a role that doesn't help much you all :/. I hope that you will trust me, i'm not lying. 

Edited by LykosHand
add informations

@LykosHand Sorry, I'll keep my vote because I'm finding it suspicious how you still remain neutral despite being called out. Even if you don't have much information, it helps to at least risk on finding suspicion because it helps generate discussion rather than be cautious of getting a townie and being stagnant in finding mafia in the end.

That said, I would like to remind everyone that we don't have to run a perfect game where all we lynch is mafia. Instead, we are allowed to mislynch given that we use these mistakes to find the real perpetrators of crime

I believe Dive is right. I chose to "no lynch" on D1 because we had no info, and almost no posts to assess the behaviors of other players. Now, info is still scarce, but we can at least start to see who's contributing.

Dive and Megagun feel townish to me. Maybe Anti too.

The inactive players are usually not mafia... of course, we can't know for sure whether they're innocent, but I don't think it would be particularly beneficial to eliminate them for now.

I guess I would be more suspicious of players who just barely fulfill posting requirements, but don't contribute much to the discussion. Alphagar, among others, falls into this category.

Thus,

[Eliminate] Alphagar, for lack of better options.

Lol, I suck at contributing to these discussions apparently. I just never feel like I have anything super important to add that will help?

Anyways, based on what little info we have, I am suspicious of two people...and for now, will put up my best guess.

[Eliminate] Greninja

Well... Greninja, like me, has not added much to the debates. Unless I missed a page...I only see one post with a pretty much neutral statement. Trying to blend in or innocent? I don't know...but I am suspicious.

The following people have yet to meet the minimum post requirement - @Shadowsusanoo @Seal @DigitalAmber @Corso @Paul25 @Anti_Hero

8 votes are needed on someone to have them lynched

Votes so far:

Greninja - 2

Venus - 1

Megagun - 1

LykosHand - 1

Alphagar - 1

YinYang9705 - 1

Day Phase will end in about 9-10 hours roughly (maybe up to an hour more if something has me busy or distracted)