Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alistair

Before I start destroying your case, which I plan to do ^^ , I have to say that it's quite fun playing mafia with you, especially with the debates we have. [DAM was fun] 

Moving on though, yes, it is a contradiction. You say that it's time to roleclaim, so that we can get rid of the zombies, but you later negate this by saying that massclaiming benefits the zombies more. Even if it wasn't a contradiction, massclaiming doesn't benefit the zombies actually; rather, it makes it easier to spot the zombie leader with the way roles interacted over the nights. Unfortunately though, it's real difficult to find who the real zombie leader is because (1) your zombie partners Anti_Hero and Seal are not claiming and I honestly doubt they will (part of your plan to mess me up, and (2) you've reached 5 members and finding a good combination of 5 players is harder than anything, especially when I you have to find the order of things.

You also say this:
"You probably thought that I wasn't lucky enough to have investigated Jace, well too bad for you and your zombie friends."

Slip, perhaps? I can't turn a blind eye on how this all boils down to luck. So you investigated him on basis of randomness? That's totally unlike you, Alistair - you're an analytic guy, after all, and it's really fatal how you investigated him "luckily" with no other basis on why you investigated him over other people.

"Claiming mafia? Bad choice as you said. Claiming town role? Either the real townies debunk this, or he steals a former town role from one of the other zombies, which would leave them without cover and easily identifiable. Claiming normal zombie? Likewise, it puts the other zombies at risk by process of elimination."

Claiming mafia is the worst choice out of the three. I've already explained it. Claiming townie is the best choice, especially when it allows blame to fall on other people. It's basically okay for those players to be left without cover since repairs can be made through night recruitment.

"Jace is cornered. He knows it. My guess is, he didn't want to stretch the zombies' agony, so he made this hasty claim and basically thought "screw this" and voted for himself."

He didn't make a hasty claim. If he was cornered, he would have admitted to his guilt as Zombie Leader. Remember Star Wars Mafia? Oh wait... you hosted it! So, I fail to see why your logic applies. Besides, if he was Zombie Leader, he isn't alone. It's easy for him to survive with 4 other people to rely on. I'm the only one fighting for him right now because I'm his only ally in Team Mafia, which unfortunately, you got removed from after last night's events.

"Oh please. The very fact that we're having this long, unnecessary, convoluted and misleading debate proves that you were a magnificient addition to the cult. You're a good and experienced player, making you a great ally, Dive. Everyone knows this. You're also a dangerous foe. It would be foolish of the cult to not recruit you. Since the beginning, I have suspected that you were going to/ had already been zombified. I'm glad to see that I'm right."

Funny how changing 'Dive' to 'Alistair' also works ^^. I like how you're giving me premium. Thanks, but that doesn't apply in all cases though. People are pretty much thinking twice of recruiting me because I could also easily be a mafia target and people also think twice after I lost as cult in Star Wars Mafia. Also, I'd like to highlight how I've never won a single game here in Reborn Forums ^^. Probs because I misplay or get horrible luck near the middle to end.

"My position about Paul25 and DigitalAmber was crystal clear, but you seem to be turning a blind eye to this on purpose. I suspected them of being your zombie allies because they didn't vote against Jace, whom I exposed as the Zombie Leader. Now, DA did vote against Jace in the meantime, so I don't think he's a zombie anymore. Paul25, however, remains a suspect. Megagun is one too, for siding with you.
Atm I suspect Jace, you, Megagun and Paul25 of being the cult, with a fifth member that I admit I do not know."

Just because they didn't vote for Jace immediately doesn't mean they support me. Please, they're doubting my statements even. Unlike you, who got easy support after your apparent 'claim' which is only supported by your word, I've been having a much harder time convincing people. Probs because they're the Zombies on your side? 

And who's turning a blind eye? It's you. What happened to Anti_Hero and Seal who never claimed? Are they automatically townies or something? Also, Paul25's never talked this phase yet. I share your sentiment though that Paul25 is cult though. Also, as for Digital Amber, we know he's a townie because of his mummy claim. You planned the kill on Anti_Hero last night before I was in the mafia and the mafia turned all into shambles after you got recruited into the zombies group and the kill failed because Amber jailed the target.

"I implore you guys, those of you who aren't zombie, don't vote Seal or anyone else bar Jace. You would be playing right into Dive's hand. We have a superb occasion of getting rid of the zombies for good. Don't let it slip, please :("

A continuation of how you're tricking town into your hand. Exactly why is Seal innocent? Exactly why is Jace the primary suspect? Who are the mafia in your side? Your word doesn't hold. It's full of holes, and really, if I were actually a zombie, I'd have claimed Slime -> Vampire like you did because it's easier to get credit, but unfortunately, I didn't because my role is genuine, unlike yours.

@Seal @Myrmidon Divergent @Anti_Hero @YinYang9705 @Corso @Paul25 @Jace Stormkirk @Megagun @DigitalAmber @Alistair @LykosHand

Gonna be counting votes and posts soon, but phase change might be late so don't miss this opportunity to say anything more you have to say and any last minute decision changes you may have. IRL things getting hectic.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

also wanna let you guys know if you aint obeyed the mandatory vote law, the penalty is being lynched along with the voted lynch since there is a crisis and you are failing to obey an official command put in place by the town leader (the actual town leader in this game didn't make this rule but their living status enforces it)

The votes were chaotic, people left and right changing votes but eventually it all settled down 1 more vote to decide it all and the vote was decided, Jace Stormkirk had to die. Jace looked down on all those around him his last words "You will all regret this i'm sure, what happens next is on you all who voted against me"

Jace Stormkirk was lynched, he was a Human, the Young Innocent Child!

As Mafia is down to 1 member left the final living human is desperate and in a corner, they can perform 2 kills per night.

@Seal and @Corso failed to meet the minimum post requirement so warning boops to you and @Paul25 never cast a vote and is lynched by modkill however his role will continue alive and in his place @Hooligan will be playing as him with his role.

basically Paul25 is now Hooligan so anything that happened to paul25 or you think of him is addressed towards Hooligan.

Night Phase ends in 24 hours.

Player Roster

1. Greninja - Priest (Died N3)
2. Venus - Gargoyle (Lynched D3)
3. Myrmidon Divergent -
4. Anti_Hero -
5. LykosHand -
6. Alistair -
7. Hooligan -
8. Corso - (Warned)
9. Shadowsusanoo - Spiritualist (Lynched D2)
10. DigitalAmber -
11. EndearingCharacterTrait - Basilisk (Died N1)
12. purplecicada - Vampire (Died N0)
13. Megagun -
14. Alphagar - Black Cat (Died N2)
15. Jace Stormkirk - Young, Innocent Child (Lynched D4)
16. YinYang9705 -
17. Seal - (Warned)

As the sun rose once more, on Day 5 the most deaths would be seen DigitalAmber's body as well as the bodies of Corso, Alistair, Seal, Hooligan and Anti_Hero were found all of them dead but only Corso and Digital Amber showed signs of injury, the rest seem like they just died suddenly but their flesh all but DigitalAmber's were rotten, it seemed during the night the Zombie Leader had perished and with them dead the hivemind died and took any remaining consciousness the zombies had with it.

(so the fact Corso was leader but still had someone converted Night 1 was my mistake I forgot how convert team works and mixed it up with mafia kills so the first born zombie on Night 0 did the convert Night 1, I chalked this up to a one time use ability again it's my bad guys im very sorry for the mistake but the damage once discovered was too long gone to undo, only patch up.)

DigitalAmber has died they were the Mummy, Monster!

Corso has died they were the Zombie, 3rd party

Alistair has died, they were a Zombified Human (Zombie/Con Artist) 3rd party

Anti_Hero has died they were a Zombified Monster (Zombie/Slime (unclaimed role)) 3rd party

Hooligan has died they were a Zombified Monster (Zombie/Scarecrow) 3rd party

Seal has died they were a Zombified Monster (Zombie/Ghost) 3rd party

Day Phase will end in 48 hours unless everyone votes and agrees they want it to end early.

Player Roster:

3. Myrmidon Divergent -
4. Anti_Hero - Slime/Zombie (Died N4)
5. LykosHand -
6. Alistair - Con Artist/Zombie (Died N4)
7. Paul25 - Scarecrow/Zombie (Died N4)
8. Corso - Zombie (Died N4)
10. DigitalAmber - Mummy (Died N4)
13. Megagun -
16. YinYang9705 -
17. Seal - Ghost/Zombie (Died N4)

LAST PLAYERS STANDING:

@Myrmidon Divergent @LykosHand @YinYang9705 @Megagun

Hello guys, I'm dead (but I was already before the night ended)

Anyway I didn't claim any role before I was converted, not that I was N0ed

I was selfish and wanted to transform into the zombie leader and create chaos 

This means this night I would start to convert you again :P

This would have been fun 

I had not intended to kill the zombie leader
But I had not expected their plan to be simpler
With Seal as the bait and Corso the master
I had thought the reverse would be their answer

I, who once was living a simple life as a monster,
Had been taken and converted to live a disaster
A gambit was all I could do, so I might muster
A win, a victory, a glorious one to gain my luster

And I had accepted, to live as a human forever
And leave the group I had once been a follower
My plan was to derail zombies and only hinder
But, alas, I had not expected them to wither

If Jace had lived, I would have chance better
Unfortunately, a vote it took to get him faster
And I was alone, alone in my chats bitter
Lonely I had to plan to divide and conquer

Once a monster, then a hunter, now a runner
Once pure, now a fiend, living a life shorter
If I asked for peace or mercy, I'd receive neither
My former allies condemn me eager

And now I must say my goodbyes forever
I leave not bitter, nor in anger
All that I ask is you not surrender
In pursuit of justice and lives brighter

Praise the Moon

Yeah i agree Dive deserves to be the MVP, he sacrificed himself to let us win :). It's funny to think that one mafia has sacrificed himself for let us win, but i really appreciate it and thank you so much Dive for what you did :D 

Praise the Moon 

So seeing as the majority already voted on whom to lynch and on the phase state:

The town judgement was clear, the zombies were all dead and one threat remained, the final human...Myrmidon Divergent....once a monster now a human, he was guided to the town square to be lynched, there he spoke one final word of how everything how went and end up like this and as the life left his body...he seemed content. The remaining 3 towns people LykosHand, YinYang9705 and Megagun breathed a sigh of relief, they would have to rebuild the town again of it's people but the threat had been survived just barely. but  the first thing on their mind? What humans should they go after this night?

Myrmidon Divergent has been lynched he was a Monster turned Human, originally Mr. Bones.

Player Roster:

3. Myrmidon Divergent - Mr. Bones/Human (Lynched D5)
4. Anti_Hero - Slime/Zombie (Died N4)
5. LykosHand - Banshee (Survived)
6. Alistair - Con Artist/Zombie (Died N4)
7. Paul25 - Scarecrow/Zombie (Died N4)
8. Corso - Zombie (Died N4)
10. DigitalAmber - Mummy (Died N4)
13. Megagun - Witch (Survived)
16. YinYang9705 - Werewolf (Survived)
17. Seal - Ghost/Zombie (Died N4)

Thanks for playing everyone, it was very fun hosting this and seeing what kinda decisions people made and I hope this was just as much fun to play!

Now the MVP should be no surprise here but Myrmidon Divergent, though he was on the team that lost is the true MVP this game, even while a monster he was seeing things for how they were and then as a human he managed to figure out who all the deceptive zombies were and on the final night he has as a human because the zombies intended to convert him, he struck down the Zombie Leader, he was Humanity's Last Stand and the Saviour of Monsters and without doubt in mind, I declare him MVP

Myrmidon Divergent is the MVP of Halloween Mafia!

Good game and well played everyone mostly Dive, who was the perfect Human to be declared as the MVP with neither any kind of reluctancy nor doubt. :D 

Oh and wonderful Rhyme Dive btw. xD

And at last I really apologize about what I had done before...