Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Jace Stormkirk has been hit by the "Venus Syndrome"™; however, while I can't confirm who is who, I can share what I learnt.
I'm the Ghost:

• on N0 I followed YinYang9705, but he didn't visit anyone on that night;
  • on N1 I followed Seal with the same result;
  • on N2 I decided to follow Alphagar, but I couldn't do it (because the mafia had already killed her);
  • on N3 I followed Alistair and I discovered he visited Jace Stormkirk.

I may be wrong, but this seems enough to me to [Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Btw sorry if I'm late, I had guests at home and things to do today  

I really hope that Jace is the the zombie leader.

I don't know why but i have a terrible feeling about this, it is very strange that Jace has reacted like that. But maybe i'm wrong.

But one thing is sure: someone here is lying, because if we are all telling the truth, we will be 6 townies, but drakyle said that we are only in 4 townies. So two of them are a zombie or mafia, but i think that they are an ex-town than a mafia. I am town, i'm not lying.

Edited by LykosHand
add informations

@LykosHand @YinYang9705 @Megagun

@Jace Stormkirk I know you four are from the town. Alistair is lying. Why? Because I was the one converted to mafia last night and Alistair was the ex con artist converted to zombie.

He isn't the Vampire turned Slime. I'm willing to claim right now because there is a need to do so.

I'm thinking that the actual Zombie Leader is Digital Amber. He hasn't reacted at all to anything and it appears that he's being hidden by the cult.

That's why [Eliminate] Digital Amber

Follow my vote and Yin can use his wolf powers.

@LykosHand
There are probably some mafs joining the fray and lying to make themselves look town...

But I can assure you that Jace is the zombie, and frankly even maf votes are welcome to help with lynching him imo.

@Myrmidon Divergent

Uh? Even if you were mafia as you're claiming, how would you know who's town and who's zombie among the other players? Unless *you* were a zombie of course.

Besides, Jace is NOT a townie. We both know it.

I think Dive is a zombie trying to save his head. Not to mention his accusation on DigitalAmber seems completely out of the blue and very lightly motivated to me. Don't let him sway you, guys.

@Alistair

It's easy. They weren't hesitant in claiming and their claims are verifiable.

Your claim is questionable. Jace would appear not as Zombie Leader, but as Zombie if he were the Zombie Leader in your investigation. Corso's is even more questionable because I know you never visited Jace Stormkirk that night because you visited Megagun as Con Artist.

And specifically the line: "We both know it" just goes to show that you're the zombie here.

So, who are the Zombies?

You, Corso, Digital Amber, Seal, and Anti_Hero

I know you aren't the Leader because you were ex mafia recruited on N3. Anti_Hero was jailed last night after the failed Mafia kill, so he couldn't recruit last night if he was Leader. Corso's likely the N2 recruit since his claik is valid until you entered the picture. Seal is likely to be the N0 or N1 recruit from process of elimination.

Digital Amber is the Zombie Leader. 

@Myrmidon Divergent

Nope, he appeared as a zombie leader. The Vampire is able to tell the leader from other zombies.

@Lord Drakyle

Could you please confirm?

No, I said we both know it because I discovered it during my investigations, and obviously you know it because you're one of the zombies, trying very hard (and eloquently, I must admit) to save his leader and his faction.

So, yes, we both now about Jace. I'm seeing through your game.

I never was mafia, I've always had a very valuable town role (Slime, then Vampire) that I carefully kept hidden on purpose in order to be useful to the town, which I am now.

Your theory to make me and the others look scummy is elaborate, I'll grant you this. But I don't think you have anything other than your word, and perhaps your zombie friends', to make it hold.

@Alistair So, let's go with your story: I'm a Zombie, Jace's a Zombie Leader, then what?

You've been mentioning that you suspect me of being a zombie and you've mentioned zombie friends, but if I were a zombie, who would be my allies? 

If I were a zombie, I'd not have asked for claims, right? Because those would just hinder me from getting an easy win.

And Jace already claimed Innocent Child. What do you say about that?

"Carefully kept hidden on purpose" > Clearly a lie. You were one of the most participative in the group. If you were trying not to get killed, you would have posted the bare minimum imo and claimed later.

I don't think you have anything other than your word and the word of your allies, Alistair.

@Paul25 @LykosHand @YinYang9705 @Megagun @Jace27

Let's stop this facade. Please vote for Digital Amber

Let me say what i think. I think that Dive is telling the truth, because Jace said this phrase: "know what Alistair my old con artist pal the innocent child shall die alone and the zombie apocalypse shall reign". Now i understand why Drakyle said that atm there are only two mafia members. I'm sorry @Alistair but i think that you was an ex-mafia and now you're a zombie. But but, i'm not sure if DigitalAmber is the zombie leader, because unfortunately we haven't any evidence on him. I know that me, Yin and Megagun are townies, but i don't know who is the fourth town.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

@Myrmidon Divergent

You've been the first one to rush to Jace's rescue. Clearly, you don't want him lynched, so I'm pretty sure you're a zombie. As for your allies, I'm suspecting people who haven't rallied against Jace; can't give you the list rn because I'm on my phone and navigating between pages is highly impractical, but Paul25 is one, DigitalAmber too. At least we can agree that the latter is likely to be a zombie.

Why not asking for claims, actually? Zombies can always claim their former town roles, without getting counterclaimed. In fact, organizing a mass claim is more profitable to zombies than to mafs, who have nothing to hide behind. You were probably trying to put the last 2 mafs, your last dangerous enemies bar the Werewolf, in trouble with your little stunt.

Jace, as the zombie leader, has no former role to claim. I suspect he just claimed whatever role he thought nobody would dispute him; Innocent Child certainly is one. Actually I'm surprised not one of you guys advised him to lay low. Lack of coordination, perhaps?

Yes, because not participating is a great way to appear inconspicuous and stay safe, right? :P

Many people who were lynched over past games for being too quiet would disagree. You'll notice that I contributed a lot, but without compromising my informations, only reading other people's behavior. I was hiding in plain sight, to appear as a guy with an inoffensive role in the mafs eyes. Looks like it worked so far.

Everyone, we have next to nothing to gain by voting DigitalAmber. At best, it would slightly set the zombies back. At worst, we would lose another townie and that's pretty much game over.

Now that Jace is exposed, it's now or never.

Here I was going to believe you and then you acuse me to be a zombie ... 

Anyway I don't know. If we don't kill the zombie leader then they win. We can trust you or kill someone . Anyway even if we kill a zombie each day, we are in a tough spot because if the mafia, that's why we need to kill the leader. Or else town looses.

About me being jailed? I didn't get any info about that. As far as I know you might have been jailed (or any mafia member) 

I don't check my phone and it seems that people think i am the Zombie Leader. Welp your're in the wrong, fellas. It seems just about every game i get this role, but I'm the mummy. 

N0: Myrmidon Divergent

N1: Corso

N2: Paul25

N3: Anti Hero.

I don't check my phone and it seems that people think i am the Zombie Leader. Welp your're in the wrong, fellas. It seems just about every game i get this role, but I'm the mummy. 

N0: Myrmidon Divergent

N1: Corso

N2: Paul25

N3: Anti Hero.

Due to the whole conspiracy of Jace being the Zombi Lord and Dive trying to blame me, I'd say I'll 

Eliminate Jace Stormkirk

Edited by DigitalAmber
Added my vote

Wow, what a cluster of accusations. I agree that calling for a claim would be beneficial to the zombies as a faction, and would be best carried out by the minion level zombies. That said, I now also question the claim of innocent child by Jace, and the claim of Jace being the Zombie Leader. I curiously ask if anyone has a decent claim to indicate they are the innocent child? This would be best secured with the con artist supporting said claim. But, Jace is saying that he is the innocent child and that Alistair was his fellow Mafia member. So, while at first I would have agreed with the lynch of Jace, this whole situation keeps me on my toes.

@Alistair

Major contradiction spotted:

"I agree with you @Myrmidon Divergent. It's time to roleclaim so we can get rid of the zombies."

"In fact, organizing a mass claim is more profitable to zombies than to mafs, who have nothing to hide behind."

Inconsistent stance, perhaps? Hmm...

I fail to see why your logic is even valid. In your side, you tell us that Jace Stormkirk is a Zombie. First of all, claiming mafia as Zombie Leader is idiotic - mafia would only kill him because it'd reveal his disposition. Second, it'd be way better for him to claim one of the roles of his former townies or not claim at all to make it even more ambiguous. 

You tell us that I am a Zombie. If so, I ask you, why would I be recruited? I am someone who gains a lot of attention to myself and it would be way inefficient to recruit me, especially with what happened in Star Wars Mafia where I was one of the cult members. Even then, would I claim to be one of the converted mafia from Greninja? Again, that would only lead to the real mafia disputing me, disputing other roles, or even killing me on the basis of being a Zombie?

You also tell us that Paul25 and Digital Amber are my 'probable' allies, but you never stated a logical progression of things.

Here's what I tell you in my side: 

Jace - Innocent Child

Dive - Mr Bones / Human (Converted by Greninja)

Megagun - Witch

LykosHand - Banshee

Paul25 - Scarecrow

Yinyang - Werewolf

Alistair - Con Artist / Zombie (Culted N3)

[This is why there are only two mafia after Greninja died]

Corso - Ghost [ ZOMBIE]

Seal - ??? [ZOMBIE]

Anti_Hero - ??? [ZOMBIE]

Obviously, Seal and Anti_Hero are cult members. The hesitance to claim despite constant pursuit makes them quite suspicious. Alistair is definitely a cult member - Jace and I, former partners confirm this. Corso, by supporting Alistair's obvious fakeclaim is a cult member. I'm not sure who the fifth member is, but that only stems from information being muddled due to the potential ability of info to be faked. If I were to guess though, I'd say it's Paul25.

As for Zombie Leader, I'm not 100% sure who it is right now, but I have a good guess. Digital Amber's claim is valid. I can confirm with it and it also tells us that Corso and Anti_Hero cannot be Leader due to being jailed. It's likely Anti_Hero is not Leader as well because judging by his character, he'd probably recruit Alistair on the first time, so I'm suspecting him to be the N2 recruit before Alistair.

Paul25 is likely to be just a recruit and claimed early on to not be too suspected or some reason idk. He wouldn't fake claim early as Zombie Leader, much less with his role being Doctor - a role that lures mafia in easily. For that, Seal is my most likely bet. He easily supported Alistair without context nor did he claim even when he was faced with such charges.

Tl;dr Seal is Zombie Leader - Alistair, Corso, Paul25, and Anti are his members

Thus, I implore you town to support me:

[Eliminate] Seal

@LykosHand @Megagun @DigitalAmber @Jace Stormkirk @YinYang9705

Together, we have 6 votes against the zombies.

@Myrmidon Divergent

Lol, how is that even a contradiction? It is indeed a good time to roleclaim, since it allows us to get rid of the zombie leader thanks to my testimony. You probably thought that I wasn't lucky enough to have investigated Jace, well too bad for you and your zombie friends. And it is also undeniable that generally speaking, it's easier for the zombies to mass fakeclaim than for mafs. Even Megagun acknowledged it just above.

So tell me, where is the contradiction here? Both statements are valid independently from each other. Lack of logical thinking, perhaps?~

"First of all, claiming mafia as a zombie leader is idiotic" well I agree with you, friend, which is why Jace's claim puzzled me at first. Let's face it though, in this situation, there is no good answer for the Zombie Leader. Claiming mafia? Bad choice as you said. Claiming town role? Either the real townies debunk this, or he steals a former town role from one of the other zombies, which would leave them without cover and easily identifiable. Claiming normal zombie? Likewise, it puts the other zombies at risk by process of elimination.

Jace is cornered. He knows it. My guess is, he didn't want to stretch the zombies' agony, so he made this hasty claim and basically thought "screw this" and voted for himself.

Oh please. The very fact that we're having this long, unnecessary, convoluted and misleading debate proves that you were a magnificient addition to the cult. You're a good and experienced player, making you a great ally, Dive. Everyone knows this. You're also a dangerous foe. It would be foolish of the cult to not recruit you. Since the beginning, I have suspected that you were going to/ had already been zombified. I'm glad to see that I'm right.

My position about Paul25 and DigitalAmber was crystal clear, but you seem to be turning a blind eye to this on purpose. I suspected them of being your zombie allies because they didn't vote against Jace, whom I exposed as the Zombie Leader. Now, DA did vote against Jace in the meantime, so I don't think he's a zombie anymore. Paul25, however, remains a suspect. Megagun is one too, for siding with you.

Atm I suspect Jace, you, Megagun and Paul25 of being the cult, with a fifth member that I admit I do not know.

Darn, I didn't expect it would so hard to pin you guys down, even with the truth on my side >.<

@LykosHand @Megagun @DigitalAmber @YinYang9705 @Paul25 @Corso @Anti_Hero @Seal I implore you guys, those of you who aren't zombie, don't vote Seal or anyone else bar Jace. You would be playing right into Dive's hand. We have a superb occasion of getting rid of the zombies for good. Don't let it slip, please :(

If Jace turns to be innocent(I doubt it) then I feel Lykos and Megagun would have been culted. I also have suspicions about Seal. He seemed to ignore the fact that Venus wouldn’t be Zombi because he would literally just be himself and be called out. 

Actually, I am suspicious of everyone who joined the lynch against Venus after he claimed. 

Edited by DigitalAmber