Mafia: Halloween Event Game End Monsters Win

Lord Drakyle

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anti_Hero If we do end up getting so many we need another role then it will likely be a Mafia (Human) role focused on ability to kill such as Head hunter, Monster Slayer or Paladin., but to keep it fair it will likely have the kill condition coyote would which is they kill the monster by knowing it's name, incorrectly guessing costs them their life since they would be ill prepared for it.

Night 0

Halloween, a time of the year where all manner of spooky is met with cheers, laughter and all around happiness...here our tale begins, in a small village, where monsters on halloween day, come out to play, their most long awaited time of year, when they don't have to disguise themselves as the humans they despise, all is merry and friends and neighbours gather, to hear the Alpha declare...

"Citizens, my fellow monsters, let the annual halloween hunting festival...begin!"

In similar fashion to an easter egg hunt, monsters of this small village go out a hunt for trick or treat bags they filled with candy and treats from their time spent earlier, trick or treating alongside humans, the bags are gathered, everyone exchanges them, then they all hide the bags within the village or the forests near the town, everyone tries to find where their bag got hidden. With glee the monsters run around while others watch, cheering or enjoying conversation...but amongst all this happiness and joy...the festivities all come to a halt...on the wind, an omen of misfortune and the scent of....humans.

Rising from the dirt, out of an old grave, a zombie emerged, looking like an ordinary monster, a single bite would be all it takes for you to know better. The scent of humans has woken the zombie, the taste of their brains a treat, but monsters taste good enough too, following the scent, the smell of monsters and humans pollutes the air, but all are gathering and the zombie does so too.

Humans had infiltrated the monsters village, they came seeking to slaughter the inhabitants, earlier that day, they looked upon each other, nodding in silent agreement, they already knew, what they planned for that night...this halloween night would bring blood and death everyone looked to each other, among the faces they saw, the humans had already killed and impersonated an unknown number of their neighbours and friends...everyone is a suspect...even the Alpha.

Night 0 begins now, it will end in 24 hours time. Roles will be pm'd shortly

Order of Night Action priority: Con Artist>Vampire Role>Mummy Role>Scarecrow>Mafia Kill>Convert>Black Cat>All Other Visits

Player Roster:

1.) Greninja

2.) Venus

3.) Myrmidon Divergent

4.) Anti_Hero

5.) LykosHand

6.) Alistair

7.) Paul25

8.) Corso

9.) Shadowsusanoo

10.) DigitalAmber

11.) EndearingCharacterTrait

12.) purplecicada

13.) Megagun

14.) Alphagar

15.) Jace Stormkirk

16.) YinYang9705

17.) Seal

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Night 0/Day 1

The silent town at night was not without misfortune, a time that should have been merry only brought with it, death. When the sun rose over the town, purplecicada was absent from the town gathering, they were discovered with a stake in their heart. The townfolk paniced, monsters looking at each other, the humans were not here to hide, they came for blood this much was now undeniable.

With this discovery in mind the Werewolf stood up on stage and began talking to the town. "Citizens, humans have infiltrated our fair town and now they seek to kill us, I ask of you, shall we form a court consisting of 4 individuals? 2 will be chosen secretly but 2 will be yours to pick!, I ask you to vote, shall we have a court if so, tomorrow, we will vote for who will we have in the court!"

purplecicada is dead, they were a Monster, Vampire.

The Day Phase ends in 48 hours, you are required to post a minimum of 2 times, 9 votes are required to Lynch someone.

(sorry I was late to posting this, PMs about NA will be coming around shortly)

Player Roster:

1.) Greninja

2.) Venus

3.) Myrmidon Divergent

4.) Anti_Hero

5.) LykosHand

6.) Alistair

7.) Paul25

8.) Corso

9.) Shadowsusanoo

10.) DigitalAmber

11.) EndearingCharacterTrait

12.) purplecicada - Vampire (killed N0)

13.) Megagun

14.) Alphagar

15.) Jace Stormkirk

16.) YinYang9705

17.) Seal

Err... did we just lose one of the most important roles right off the bat ?

Haha! Got it? off the bat, cuz purple was a vampire!

... ok I'll show myself out

Btw I still have nightmares about the last King's Court game, so my vote will be No Court Please.

Ugh...Those terrific human, our enemies have already lynched our great player...purple..

At least , Let's hope that we'll be lynching one of them in this day time.

:sob:

Anyway, My vote about the formation of court is Nope

I personally like the idea of the court, just because it adds a certain flavor to it all. But, that said, after the last game involving a court, I fully understand the feelings against it. But the court failed because they foolishly we're swayed too much by the mafia hiding inside it.

Goodbye Vampire, you shall be missed.

9 minutes ago, YinYang9705 said:

lightning can't strike twice after all I hope

Oh trust me it can. That's what lightning rods are for :P

I'm just afraid of what the court could do if it were infiltrated by the mafia like last time :(