Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I absolutely forgot to note this here, but beta testing has officially started. All invites have been sent on discord to the chosen testers. Thank you for applying!

So...I didn't get invited into the Beta testing. While my internet connection is bad and fails have the time, I have concrete proof that it was submitted so don't tell me I never sent one. That means this beta test was stacked. Stacked so that people who'd make them look bad didn't get in. I demand a recast of participants to deal with this fake news. #Commander2k20 #FakeNews #Janisacrook #MakeRejuvGreatAgain #Ididntactuallyturninanapplicationbutdidthistomakepeoplewhodidntgetinfeelbetter #MoselyDaBest #BadXenbre

Yeaaah same except my connection is actually one of the best in town. coughdiscriminationcough besides I played it since V7 I think, so even if I wasn't a member at the time, I did play it until I had to delete it because storage, and then I got back between V8 or 9.

Was there supposed to be more than just finding the Weird Diary for that? Erick's lines in GDC seemed to imply that they were still working on things to me.

I will admit that I haven't gotten whatever was behind the railnet key Madelis gave me yet, but that's got more to do with the fact that I'm not a fan of the Wetlands (and I've already been chased off by the Cell Battery requirement once before). 

I'm looking forward to v10, since we got too many questions and not enough answers: What happened to Geara? What's the Xenpurgis? What does the puppet master's riddle mean? Who or what is turning people to stone? How did everyone get signed into the tournament? Why does Valarie look and act so differently? Where's Adam and Saki? When will Flora and Bladestar make their move? When will Cassandra's cover get blown? Will Madelis survive (over 50% sure)? When will we see Team Xen again (Grunts, Admins (other than Madelis) and Madame X)? I might be able to come up with more questions but I've made my point

44 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

I'm looking forward to v10, since we got too many questions and not enough answers: What happened to Geara? What's the Xenpurgis? What does the puppet master's riddle mean? Who or what is turning people to stone? How did everyone get signed into the tournament? Why does Valarie look and act so differently? Where's Adam and Saki? When will Flora and Bladestar make their move? When will Cassandra's cover get blown? Will Madelis survive (over 50% sure)? When will we see Team Xen again (Grunts, Admins (other than Madelis) and Madame X)? I might be able to come up with more questions but I've made my point

Spoiler

Cosmic fake mom is clearly the one who signed everyone up. Ice bitch is the one who turned everyone to stone. Valarie got mind fucked. 

3 hours ago, Dave9 said:

Yes, also we are yet to know the true motive of crescent and why she saved us, what is angie up to now, we haven't seen ren for quite some time. Scholar district, krystal - we are yet to know a lot of things

Rune is Madelis.

I am not one of the beta testers, so I can't know for sure. 

This theory came about long before.

Don't try and subvert expectations if it detracts from the narrative. I hate when filmmakers do that.

Rune is Madelis.PNG

If you are a beta tester, don't try and confirm this. That would count as a spoiler.

31 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Rune is Madelis.

Don't try and subvert expectations if it detracts from the narrative. I hate when filmmakers do that.

Rune is Madelis.PNG

If you are a beta tester, don't try and confirm this. That would count as a spoiler.

Now that you mention this, it could be. Same sprites and same hairstyle

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Rune is Madelis.

Rune is Madelis.PNG

Wasn't Madelis just at that shop where you buy a ribbon for Melia a little while ago? She could still be Rune but I don't see how "she's been missing".

4 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Wasn't Madelis just at that shop where you buy a ribbon for Melia a little while ago? She could still be Rune but I don't see how "she's been missing".

She could be "missing" in the sense that it's not known that she is in fact Rune. It could be they haven't seen her for a while because she's been with Team Xen the entire time.

Rune is one of the students from Axis High University where Texen (that @$$#*!&) was from too. It is said that she was a very good person and the MC's friends of GDC (Rhodea, Huey, etc) knew her too. But, then she suddenly went missing. She's either stone or in the Reject district or must have had no option other than Team Xen (Her overworld sprite resembles Madelis's).