dearest ame I would like you to enjoy this day, which is also the day that you were born

LykosHand

• Global Mods

Happy birthday, Ame! Thank you for the wonderful community and game you've brought about. You've made a tremendous impact on a lot of people here. It's been an honor to be a part of this place and see it be Reborn as a new site. 

Here's an ice cream sandwich

retrieve.cfm?imageid=2690&dpi=300&fileformat=jpg

Happy birthday to an awesome person and the legendary creator of Pokemon Reborn. Amethyst Liddell, I wish you all happiness and hope that luck be with you in all forms. Hope you enjoyed a nice birthday cake.......If u haven't here's one..........a cute Togepi. I thought you might like this. Found this photo by chance.

Pokemon%20Birthday%20Cake%201.JPG

I saw that post on a page about how you save up on funds by living a hard lifestyle. I know you are adjusted to it well but make sure to enjoy events like this. It's just once in a year. I was a totally pampered up kid from childhood but now I have learnt to understand a little bit about how different everyone's life is. All that happens, happens for good. :) 

Happy birthday!

Herzlichen glückwunsch zum geburtstag!

Feliz Aniversário! 

(and now google my friend told me how to write these)

Doğum günün kutlu olsun   (Turkish)

สุขสันต์วันเกิด  (Thai)

С днем рождения (Russian)

Gratulerer med dagen  (Norwegian)

Just a few examples, I wish you luck and good fortune

• Administrators

it was a good meme but i ain' replying to 13 different topics the day after. ain nobody need to be drawin that much more attention to themselves

unfortunate that i couldnt preserve the first post through merging... its ok, those who earn it will always have the first posts,, in my heart. <3

thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and dank memes but not for the budews. birthday is still cancelled btw. 

and i apparently named my firstborn child meowth... so that's... special........

as is unintentional tradition with my family my birthday will probably be celebrated slowly and bit by bit over the period of a couple weeks, instead of actually being all in one day, lol... but those of you who have seen my posts on the matter in the past will know that no matter the case, my state, or my financial situation (really, it's not that bad guys, pls), I appreciate having come this far

especially with all of you

so thank you all <3