[WIP] Pokemon Reborn Community In-Game Viability Rangings (E17 Update)

Filthy Casual

Here's a few.

Skuntank - Probably D, maybe C----

+Obtainable very early; access to poison gas for early game

+Evolves opportunely and gains flamethrower yet only weak to ground, perfect for Shelly.

+Can hit moderately hard with Night Slash for a few fights early/middle game.

+Can outspeed some NFE foes mid-game, coupled with stench, can lead to RNG luck

+Aftermath can be useful in a pinch

- Strictly outclassed by Drapion at later levels, as well as basically everything else past about level 50 

- Sub 70's in bulk don't allow it much livability

- Does not have moveset to complement 93 in attack

- Subpar special of 71 counterbalances access to Flamethrower and Acid Spray (early game)

Weezing - Probably also D, or C depending on how you count the niche usage

+Available early, smokescreen can cheese Julia if necessary

+Dependable to tank physical hits with a 65HP/120Def spread, useful for Kiki at least

+It's only abilities-considered weakness, Psychic, is not super common early/mid-game

+Learns Destiny Bond @ L.46, for the price of one common candy and staircase focus sash, can defeat Solaris' Garchomp!! Could further be used for Arceus. 

- Moveset is not particularly special for a Poison type

- 90/85 offenses may be versatile, but it doesn't do anything particularly well

- All the TM's that vary its movepool are available after it drops off in usefulness. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new here but maybe I can add something to the list? It looks interesting.

Dustox-Definitely C, maybe B depending on how you use it.

+Poison/Bug typing is very good in the earlygame which throws many grass and poison types at you.

+base 90 Sp Def at lvl 10 means this thing is tanking any special attack in the earlygame. 60/70 for physical bulk isn't bad either.

+Its level up moves are very good. Venoshock at level 20 means it can leave a dent in Julia's team with support from base toxic spike Trubbish. It learns Light Screen, Moonlight, Bug Buzz, Psybeam, Quiver Dance. All of this by level 40!

+Psychic/Bug/Poison coverage is very good for the early parts of the game. Good against Fern,Cain,Victoria,Florinia,Corey,Taka(!),Aya,Luna.

+Quiver Dance by level 40 means that it can setup against Serra and Noel when the base 50 Sp Atk starts to fall off. Light Screen support is very good against Shade.

+It is a surefire counter to PULSE!Tangrowths, especially since its typing and  ability Shield Dust prevents it from losing SP Def from Acid Spray. 

-Wurmple's evolution is random, so it might take a few tries before getting Dustox.

-BST of 385 is terrible for the mid to late game.

-The rock/psychic weakness really hurts. Bad against Kiki(all of her mons have moves that check poison/bug types),Radomus(some psychic moves obtain a part rock type in the field) and Shelly(the only bugs it can hit for neutral damage without an SE counter are Volbeat and Illumise).

-Base 65 speed really hinders it in the midgame.

Slaking- B tier

+BST of 670 as a Slaking is very scary. Every stat has base value of 100+ except for Sp atk at 95(still good) and sp def at 65.

+Truant isn't much of a problem in singles when your opponents are suffering OHKOs thanks to the base attack stat of 160.

+One of the few pokemon in-game that learn counter by level up.(Not sure if it can survive Solaris' Garchomp to OHKO it).

+Access to moves like Covet(good for stealing Heart Scales and other nice items), Hammer Arm(Great coverage), Play Rough as a Slakoth at level 38!

+Vigoroth has base speed of 90 so its outspeeding most mons in the midgame. With 80 in HP/Str/Def , it can pack a punch.

+If you are trying to get play rough, the easiest way to get there is to drop Slakoth at the day care center. It learns all of its good moves from level 20-38. You should get it by Kiki/Aya.

+STAB Strength is still great for neutral damage since its coming off of its monstrous attack.

+Good coverage means its versatile against most gym leaders. It can even land an OHKO against Samson's pokemon with Play Rough or Counter.

-If its spending time in the daycare, that's a hit to its availability.

-Truant is terrible. But it hurts more in double battles, and situations where Slaking can't OHKO the opponent.

-While it does have access to TMs, most TMs in the early to mid game aren't very good. 

-Really low Sp def is bad even though it has very good HP.

-Struggles against Kiki, and will generally struggle against anything that resists Fighting/Normal. Like Shade.

-Although its time as a Slakoth is short, its pretty bad.

10 hours ago, Hymdall said:

Given how Kricketune is C tier, I see no reason not to nominate Garbodor for the same tier. 

Garbodor

Pros

- Incredible availibility, right from the start in fact, just search the Alleys.

- Acid Spray as Trubbish at level 12, an incredibly useful base 40 power move that lowers the enemy's Sp.def by two stages on hit.

- Mono poison typing means it completely blanks PULSE Tangrowth, and also lowers its significant bulk with Acid Spray.

- Access to Stockpile and Toxic, both regular and of the Spikes variety, means it can simply outlast certain things with healing items

- Helps significantly against both Florinia, Corey, and other various fights throughout the early to midgame, right up to about Kiki.

- Aftermath is a solid and useful ability, can be great for picking up a double KO in desperate situations.

Cons

Mono poison typing means you're useless against certain leaders like Shade and Radomus. 

- Lack of any relevant coverage sans TMs like Psychic, Thunderbolt. or even Focus Blast, of which we currently have access to none of.

- Even with Stockpile, lack of any consistent recovery aside from Swallow means it's all to easy to get worn down without a heavy supply of healing items, leading it to be a cash grabber.

- Other than Aftermath its other two abilities, Stench and Weak Armor, aren't great.  Stench CAN be useful with its flinch chance, but Weak Armor is actively a downside.

- Falls off HARD after the midgame, becoming virtually useless.  Poor thing.

Of note, all points I've made for Garbodor here can also apply to Swalot, so putting it in the same spot might be a good idea.  

I wouldn't say it becomes useless at Radomus as a minus for its typing if it falls off in the midgame anyway. Also ironically I found garbodor  usefull against Shade for it's ability to setup toxic spikes (but that might be me and my team). Also another minus is that it evolved rather late which hinders it alot.

Onix for D-Tier

+ One of the first ground types available

+ One lvl off of Stealth rocks, which combined with sturdy, offers a good filler spot for bosses like Cal, Bennett, and Ciel.

+ Rock Tomb can be used to control speed on threatening mons

+Screech can be good for debilitating

- Onix has abysmal offenses, leaving it relegated to supporting crises

- Rock Ground is a pretty awful typing for defense

- No special bulk whatsoever

- Steelix comes too late

- Steelix also isn't very good, being outclassed by Aggron, Escavalier, and Metagross

- Outclassed by Golem, who can actually contribute something else to the team other than rocks

@Eagleby18

I think that Sylveon caps at A, because it is almost completely outclassed by Gardevoir as

- It is obtained earlier

- It has a better offensive type

- It's faster

- It can also utilize misty terrain

- Natural access to Calm Mind can help it sweep

- Can trace some good abilities (Sheer Force, Type nullifying abilities, abilities benefiting from Field Effects)

- Better matchups against two of your recurring rivals

Sylveon doesn't really do anything better than Gardevoir, who is in S, Gardevoir can spam moonblast, which damage remains relatively constant and set up Calm Mind, which is quite easy to accomplish on. Sylveon's definitely good, but it doesn't really hold a candle to the S-Tiers, or even some of the A-Tiers.

@FairFamily   Yeah I forgot to put the late evo on the cons.  Probably should move Garbodor to C- in that case.  Editting post in a moment.  Swalot is basically the same, and in fact is probably C instead of C- because it evolves 10 levels earlier than Garbodor, level 26 instead of 36.  Only real difference is access to Encore as support and Acid Spray 5 levels later as than Trubbish.

I wonder how Mimikyu will perform. My only experience of Gen 7 is through Rejuvenation, and I'm not sure if it is available there yet. My understanding is that Mimikyu is great in competitive doubles, but thats about it. I think it will be available only late in the game as well, and its utility will be limited mostly to boss fights. But then again, I have no proper experience of it.

• 1 month later...

THE LIST IS FINALLY UP TO DATE! I've also taken the liberty to update this list with two more of my own entries (E17 SPOILERS BELOW)...

Spoiler

Alolan Sandslash: C tier

+ Yes, you can actually catch Alolan Sandslash in the wild in the ice cave by Shade's gym

+ Excellent abilities for any hail teams

+ Likely comes with the move Iron Head

+ Learns the powerful Icicle Crash through the move relearner

- Unfortunately, it gets no level up moves to compensate

- Since it's caught as an Alolan Sandslash, you miss out on Hail, which is huge for Alolan Sandslash's utility and poor speed

- It's typing... why?

Alolan Sandshrew: F tier

Yes, I think it's enough to warrant a separate ranking for the following reasons...

+ They are found in the ice cave outside Shade's gym, but more common than their evolved counterparts

+ Learns much better moves via level up, such as the almighty Swords Dance

- You don't get the ice stone to evolve it until you access enough stickers in the Department store, meaning you're stuck with a weak and useless Sandshrew for most of the game

- That awful type is still there

- Terrible stats other than defense (at least for a stage one Pokemon)

Also, Gardevoir has officially been dropped to the C tier. It's availability has been pushed back all the way to Adrienn, limiting it's usefulness tremendously.

Sweet! If you don't mind, I'd like to place Silvally in A-rank. I might be bit biased, so other points of view are welcome.

+ Good availability (7th Street)

+ Jack of all trades: has just the right amount of bulk, power and speed to perform greatly

+ You can use Memories to switch Silvally's typing on the fly to whatever you might need

+ Even Normal-type Silvally is very useful because of STAB Explosion (not recommended on Nuzlocke runs, though)

- Jack of all trades indeed, but master of none

- While learns a decent amount of moves, lack of Swords Dance hurts Silally's usefulness: you can't run Flame Charge + SD- set for the time being.

5 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

THE LIST IS FINALLY UP TO DATE! I've also taken the liberty to update this list with two more of my own entries (E17 SPOILERS BELOW)...

Reveal hidden contents

Alolan Sandslash: C tier

+ Yes, you can actually catch Alolan Sandslash in the wild in the ice cave by Shade's gym

+ Excellent abilities for any hail teams

+ Likely comes with the move Iron Head

+ Learns the powerful Icicle Crash through the move relearner

- Unfortunately, it gets no level up moves to compensate

- Since it's caught as an Alolan Sandslash, you miss out on Hail, which is huge for Alolan Sandslash's utility and poor speed

- It's typing... why?

Alolan Sandshrew: F tier

Yes, I think it's enough to warrant a separate ranking for the following reasons...

+ They are found in the ice cave outside Shade's gym, but more common than their evolved counterparts

+ Learns much better moves via level up, such as the almighty Swords Dance

- You don't get the ice stone to evolve it until you access enough stickers in the Department store, meaning you're stuck with a weak and useless Sandshrew for most of the game

- That awful type is still there

- Terrible stats other than defense (at least for a stage one Pokemon)

Also, Gardevoir has officially been dropped to the C tier. It's availability has been pushed back all the way to Adrienn, limiting it's usefulness tremendously.

where would you rank the 7th gen starter? and other 7th gen pokemon like vikavolt, bewear, etc. all i see i the "updated list are the alolan sandslash 

36 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

where would you rank the 7th gen starter? and other 7th gen pokemon like vikavolt, bewear, etc. all i see i the "updated list are the alolan sandslash 

The rankings are still being updated.It will obviously take time.Everyone can contribute by giving a ranking,

Cool! Let me do some:

Primarina - A or S-Rank

+ Starter, available right out of the bat;

+ Good typing, offensively and defensively;

+ Great Special stats;

+ Gets access to Moonblast, Hydro Pump, Sparkling Aria, Icy Wind and Misty Terrain through lvl up;

- Underwhelming abilities;

- Slow, like most Gen VII mons;

- Bad physical defense.

Incineroar - A Rank, I think? Might even be S Rank

+ Starter;

+ Useful ability in Intimidate;

+ Great bulk and Attack;

+ Great lvl up movepool (Darkest Lariat, Flare Blitz, Cross Chop, Outrage, and Bulk Up through Move Relearner), and great coverage through TMs and Move Tutors;

+ Workable Special Attack;

- Slow, like most Gen VII mons. In fact, it has the slowest Speed stat out of all the Fire starters final forms;

- Like most physical fire types, its best fire move (Flare Blitz) gives recoil.

[E17 SPOILERS]

Spoiler

Gyarados - A Rank

+ Both of its abilities are great;

+ Great attack and special defense, workable speed (which it can boost);

+ While it can't use Earthquake (TM not available yet), it can definitely put some work with its lvl up movepool alone (Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Crunch and Dragon Dance), and can get Bounce through Move Tutor and Stone Edge through TM;

+ Dragon Dance + Moxie. Nuff said. If you get off a DD, it will probably plow through your whole opponent's team;

- It's only available very late when you get to "train town" in the Tourmaline Desert, and that's after a pretty long sidequest.

- When you get it, it's lvl 5, at a point which most of your Pokemon will be lvl 75-85, so it will take quite a bit of grinding.

Garchomp - A Rank

+ Hits really hard, and it's faster than most Pokemon. It's a Garchomp;

+ In the same cave you find it, you can find the TM for Stone Edge, which gives it good coverage;

+ Like most event pokemon in Pokemon Reborn, the Gible you get can come with egg moves like Iron Head;

+ It has access to a pretty good range of moves, like Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Crunch, Fire Fang, Iron Head and Aqua Tail;

- Only available very late in the game, in the end of Sugiline Cave in the Tourmaline Desert;

- It's available at a fairly low lvl (lv. 30), so it'll need a fair amound of grinding to catch up;

- The whole process of going through Sugiline Cave, and then trying to catch a Gible is a considerable pain;

- It's a ground type that doesn't get Earthquake through lvl up, making its best accessible ground attacks Dig and Bulldoze.

Aegislash - A Rank

+ Great ability and godly offensive and defensive stats;

+ King's Shield allows you to abuse its ability;

+ Gets all of its best moves through Move Relearner, including Swords Dance;

- Available very late in the game;

- It's available at lvl 30, so it will need a fair amount of grinding to catch up;

- It's only available after a considerably long puzzle, which itself is only available after making Mirage Tower appear;

- Special Aegislash is not yet viable in the game, since only one of its STAB moves (Flash Cannon) is available through TM.

• Veterans
Spoiler

Gen 7 means Crobat now loses Acrobatics early, which -would- be an issue...however there's an easy solution to this. By the time you get Zubat/Golbat, you're already past Kiki, Crobat now gets Cross Poison the moment it evolves too. By the time you reach Tanzan Cove, there's wild Ducklett that come at level 39, only 2 levels away from being able to learn the move; Brave Bird. You can then breed Brave Bird onto Zubat as a stronger alternative to Acrobatics. Furthermore this also means it can now hold an item such as a Sky Plate or Sharp Beak more often.

At most I'd advocate for it to drop to no more than B rank but personally I'd keep it at A, Zubat eggs are pretty easy to hatch after all.

Crobat

I've added the suggestions to the list! I'd also like to give my condolences to poor Gallade, who fell all the way down to F tier due to the changes. However, I've taken the liberty to add on more Pokemon...

Spoiler

Corsola (D tier)

+ Decent defenses

+ Can find it at a good level at Kiki

+ Has pretty decent matchups against Sera and Ciel

- A lot of rock types outclass it

- Not even a good user of Waterfall or Dive

- Even a lot of water types outclass it

I put together a document with the stats of every e17 story boss. This is going to have spoilers since it includes trainer names, so be warned. I'm posting it here since this info is useful for outspeeds and damage calcs and just generally knowing movelists. There might be a couple of errors with stat calcs, so if you notice something funky point it out (for a long time I was using Mega Lucario's base stats for Victoria's Lucario and only noticed when I had something outspeed it and wondered why my mon like 30% slower was faster...). Stats are based on the PBS files available in the FAQ.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ox9ftl9TJUC31yB-F5rFVVqtjxamw6UTTxzr07gjQjY/edit?usp=sharing

Anyway

Flygon for S-rank

Spoiler

Flygon is the new Gyarados/Magnezone, aka thing that's insanely good and is gonna get pushed back like 8 gyms

DDance is nuts--speed boosting is really good because nothing has a Choice Scarf outside of like, a couple pokemon on Indra/a Grandhall trainer, so you don't have to full invest in Speed, since if you have the bulk to get off an extra dance that's a huge increase in power and the extra speed stage will compensate for not investing EVs anyway. It also gets Roost, which would help with a build like this. My file with Flygon has not started e17 content yet, but it pretty much dominated the rest of the game so far rolling full attack/speed investment so eh. That sort of build would also make you more reliant on setting up to outspeed stuff so it really depends on how the rest of your team is setup, since it makes you worse vs. random trainers imo and Roost is pretty late. That said, flexibility is always good since it gives mons more opportunities to be useful

Speaking of flexibility, Flygon's movepool is amazing. It gets Rock, Dark, Steel, Fighting, Fire, and Electric coverage options on top of Earthquake and Dragon Claw as STABs. This was on a team with Gardevoir (file was started pre-e17) and Breloom and completely showed up both of them. It was able to do stuff like Dance once vs. Ciel's lead (her Togekiss has no Fairy move and Flygon's immune to twave), and then OHKO+outspeed it, Minior, Oricorio, and Noivern before she sent out Gliscor.

So the writeup would be something like

+Obtainable from trade before 6th gym, being a traded mon means it gains boosted EXP

+Dragon Dance from move relearner

+Massive movelist, including Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Rock Slide from level up, Crunch+Superpower from previous evolutions; Iron Tail and Fire/Thunder Punch from tutors

+100 attack is good enough when supported by its huge movepool and boosting move

+80/80/80 durability when combined with its very few weaknesses and two immunities is good enough to facilitate getting boosts off in a multitude of situations

+Its immunities allow allies to spam Discharge and Earthquake in double battles without drawback, since Flygon is immune to both

-Double Ice weakness means it need to be able to OHKO anything with Ice coverage, and many Ice types later either run Ice Shard or are high speed thanks to Slush Rush (both Titania and Blake's Sandslashes have Slush Rush, and Blake's Mamoswine+Weavile both run Ice Shard)

-Fairy weakness makes it not great vs. Adrienn, although it can still fish for flinches with Rock Slide or hit Earthquake/Fire Punch vs. Mawile

Meowstic-M

Spoiler

I really liked Meowstic-M when I used it, but I'm not sure where to rank it. It's useful early as it's a Psychic type, and with Twistedspoon + getting Psyshock at evolution, its offense is really high at that stage of the game (it OHKOs everything Corey has except Skuntank and Crobat... +technically Skrelp too due to it being Sashed but yeah) and 104 Speed is also excellent. It gets Psychic in time for Kiki where it's similarly capable of running over almost everything she has to throw at it.

Its stats aren't great longterm though and it will eventually fall behind offensively, but this is where it transitions into a suicide lead. With access to both screens, Misty Terrain, and Sunny Day/Rain Dance via TM combined with Prankster, you can invest no EXP in it after it hits 50 and using whatever extending item you need depending on the fight it will still contribute. By not needing EXP to function, this effectively increases the levels of the rest of your team since it's being distributed across 5 pokemons instead of 6, which is great since the money nerfs make Rare Candies a lot less affordable and if you're like me you hate grinding Indra/Grand Hall.

Anyway, for example, I mentioned above in my Flygon commentary that it wasn't able to OHKO Gliscor at +2, and it was 2HKO'd by Togekiss's Aura Sphere so it could only get 1 dance off. If I'd had a Meowstic to set up a Light Screen and die, Flygon could've gotten off 3 dances and just completely swept Ciel. And for things less silly than Flygon, it really helps stuff like Crawdaunt or Mismagius who normally struggle to find opportunities to setup due to their poor durability.

Other pokemon can change the field or setup screens and stuff, but Prankster means Meowstic can do this even against even the fastest enemies like Mewtwo or the Tao pokemons. Its only weakness is Dark types blocking Prankster (meaning it's useless vs. Luna). Another bonus is that by being able to keep it at a low level, it dies to pretty much anything after getting something up which lets you maintain momentum by getting a free switch. It felt a lot better than, say, Meganium, who gets dual screens and is pretty durable but still can't set them up vs. higher offense stuff that is SE vs. it (for example, it's never gonna do shit vs. Charlotte).

I feel like it deserves at least A rank, but primarily being a support mon it feels weird to me to put it S rank?

I've also been really liking fast Destiny Bond users (Gengar and Sharpedo for example), it adds a ton of consistency since they tend to be frail mons, so even in situations where they struggle to find KOs or are in an otherwise unfavorable fight, they can still get a 1 for 1 trade.

Finally, having done a playthrough with Typhlosion, I'm gonna rescind that its limited coverage hurts it as much as I thought. Eruption is insanely powerful and it frequently OHKOs things that take even neutral damage from Fire, and can still truck things that resist it. It can also get Extrasensory and Nature Power which help cover up its coverage weakness a little bit.

I'll add to the Primarina ranking that I agree with it in A/S. If anything keeps it out of S I think it would be that its meh Speed+physical durability means it struggles vs. fast physical threats. I ran it with Sparkling Aria/Moonblast/Misty Terrain and an HM/TM flex spot.

I have like 6 more playthroughs worth of mons to do opinions on but I'm feeling lazy rn especially since I need to consider e17 changes

• Veterans

Some notes to make:

Charizard is currently set at no rank; I'd like to place it at C or B rank due to the following reasons:

Spoiler

+ Available as a starter

+ Dragon Rage trivialises the early game

+ Average to Above Average stats

+ By the time it falls off, Charmeleon will be close to or have already evolved into Charizard

+ Fire Pledge is easily accessible

+ Sun boosted + Solar Power boosted moves are outright unwallable. It kills just about everything in it's path if Sun is up.

+ Sunny day is easy to set between Ninetales being in the Mystery Egg/Agate Circus and Meowstic easily being able to set it with Prankster

- Huge amount of weaknesses

- It's damage output is only decent without Sun up.

- By late game it can be a bit slow

- None of it's Mega Stones are in.

I'd also like to raise Alakazam to B Rank due to it's main competition in Gardevoir, being heavily moved back.

If possible; move Toxicroak to A-Rank due to the Bulk Up Tm now being available. It outright 6-0's Amaria, 0 true resistance. That being said it doesn't fare -nearly- as well against Titania.

The tier list has been updated once more! I decided to exclude the Meowstic ranking, as there is already a Meowstic ranking in B tier. However, I decided to add two of my own to the list...

Spoiler

Luvdisc (F tier)

+ Great for farming heart scales

+ An excellent choice for those who hate themselves

- Pretty much every reason ever

On a side note, it's sad to see that Gallade has to share a tier with Luvdisc. Let's hope the next episode gives it more tools to work with...

Also, I added the first Pokemon to the Limbo category! It may be kind of cheating, but here's the entry...

Hydreigon (Limbo)

Technically, you can get this one if you can get a third piece of Dark Matter traded to your game. However, since you can only find two in game, Hydreigon currently rests here.

Arguing for Ludicolo in B tier:

Spoiler

Ludicolo is a great pick for those that pick a Water starter, capable of casting and abusing rain.

+Can be obtained as early as Coral Ward, though overworld rain is required.

+Giga Drain / Surf is a powerful STAB combo

+Strong abilities in Rain Dish and Swift Swim

+Can be fully evolved as soon as the Aqua/Magma gang sidequest can be started.

+Nature Power is great for field shenanigans

-Not friendly with any of the Fire starters

-Reliant on Nature Power for most of its coverage

-Needs to have Rain up to be at its best

-Borderline worthless against Ciel and Bennett

-You need to level up Lotad to 33 just to get Giga Drain

-Without Swift Swim active, base 70 Speed can hurt

Can more information of rankings be added/updated? Since some of them are lacking some facts though the ranking is still right.

For example:

Spoiler

Nidoqueen - It is mentioned that "Obtainable in the Byxbysion Wasteland" but we can get Corey's nidorina after beating Shelly and evolve it.So we don't have to wait that long.

Greninja - It is mentioned that "Stuck with 60BP moves until Extrasensory at Level 49" but it has water pledge in lapis ward before Shelly which has 80 BP.

@EtherMoth

Spoiler

About your ludicolo ranking,I totally agree with it.maybe add some more stuffs.

+Can learn energy ball

+Useful against Charlotte(if rain is up),Terra,Amaria(tried in double battle)

+With rain dish,holding leftovers and using giga drain can live lot of turns

+ 4x resistance to water and neutral damage from ice and electric means no water can live against it. especially since many water types carry ice beam or blizzard.

I'm glad people use Leavanny, very useful pokemon!

I'll try my best here more pokemons I like, if I mistake something, please correct me :P

Floatzel A/B

Spoiler

+Obtainable from Magma Team after Shelly (don't know if can be obtainable if sided with team aqua)

+Aqua Tail STAB

+Access to Crunch (move Relearner) and Ice Punch (move Tutor)

+115 Speed can work wonders 

+With Swift Swin it can fit really well on a Rain Dance team

-Low Defenses

-Ice Punch can only be accessed after Ciel

-(can be more, but it really saved me a lot of times during my first play so maybe I can't see'em)

Vanilluxe A/B

Spoiler

+Obtainable before Florinia

+110 Base Sp Atk + Icy Wind can help early on

+Stab Ice Beam

+Weak Armor can help outspeed in some battles

+Hail + Blizzard make this pokemon really reliable

-Not so good movepool for coverage

Raichu A/B

Spoiler

+Obtainable before Florinia

+Stab Thunderbolt

+Nasty Plot + 110 Speed make it better than Ampharos (IMO)

-Bad movepool, gets better if Alolan

-50 in defense makes it not so good aginas physical attackers

-Pikachu eeds to be leveled up until lvl 42 to learn Thunderbolt

Also Haxorus looks A rank, but I'm using it for the first time so I can't tell much about it. Hope I could help :D

The rankings have been updated once more! I also added a controversial ranking:

Spoiler

Goodra (D rank)

+ Fantastic stats

+ Incredible moves such as Power Whip, Outrage, and Dragon Pulse

+ Almost completely walls Amaria

- It's obtained extremely late (around the beginning of E16 content)

- Completely useless against both Titania and Adrienn

- It's BoltBeam coverage isn't in the game yet: this will jump up significantly in the rankings as soon as those two TMs are in the game

Just looked at the list and I can't believe Gallade shares the same rank as LUVDISC.  Even with the changes that is weird and harsh and while it's physical defenses are low, it does have good special defense. You also forgot to mention it's hidden ability, justified. Considering Arbok made D rank surely Gallade could qualify for D as well.  (and maybe higher if we ever get galladite) Despite this I find your general ranking project good and interesting and I am looking forward to when you give your rank for Wigglytuff. Here are some of it's positives,

+Has competitive as a ability

+Hyper Voice

+Good movepool

+High HP

+If I recall correctly it is early game

+Fairy/Normal typing

+good wish user

Here are some negatives,

-Low defenses

-slow

-Wigglytuff yearns to be a special focused pokemon but many of it's moves are psychical