I Need Your Help

Jan

6 hours ago, Jan said:

It was late Wednesday night when my computer broke down. I was in total despair. I could not believe that something like this

happened at this time. A time so crucial. Rejuvenation Version 9 was just around the corner. I just had to hold out for a little 

while longer... and suddenly all that was snatched away from me. I didn't know what to do with myself. I reached out to several

people for advice. I didn't want to ask for help because I felt like no one was obligated to help me. After all, this was MY problem,

not yours. After talking to Amethyst (ily) about my situation, it became clear that I needed to set aside my pride and ask for help.

And so I did. 

The power and support this community has always surprised me. I cannot believe the amount of support I got in less than 4 days.

In less than 4 days I was able to reach suitable funds to buy my new computer. In fact, I'm using my new PC right now to type this

message to you all right now. Right now I am feeling a feeling so indescribable. A feeling of being loved and looked out for. Something

that I hold very dear to me. 

Because of all of you, I am able to achieve what I set out for. To provide quality content to all of you- And I WILL succeed in doing just that. 

I am honestly having a hard time finding the words because there is just so much to say but, thank you. THANK YOU. Without you I don't

know how long I would've been out of commission. I don't know how long I would've sat in my own depression with nothing to do but

save up little by little each day until one day I had enough.

Because of all of you... Rejuvenation has been... well, -Rejuvenated-. I cannot thank you enough, but I'm going to say it again anyway.

Thank you. 

I am currently still in the process of redownloading everything and getting things back to where they were, so please allow me a few days.

After that, the release of Version 9 will pick back up. I don't like to make promises, but I feel like I owe even a small estimation at least.

I want to say that I am planning to release Version 9 this upcoming weekend (June 2nd-4th). I will do everything in my power to provide

you all with what you waited for for so long. I won't let you down. Not again. 

-Jan

I feel useless... I coudln't donate even one dollar cuz... reasons...
I'm so glad you have your computer back! Be careful this time ;) Hope V9 gets released! AndhopeRendiesinit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pokemon community itself is a remarkable bunch. Very kind compared to much of what I've seen on the web. But this section of it is spectacular. I am very excited you are back up and running and will be sure to play the he'll out of version 9 whenever it's ready.

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Jan said:

It was late Wednesday night when my computer broke down. I was in total despair. I could not believe that something like this

happened at this time. A time so crucial. Rejuvenation Version 9 was just around the corner. I just had to hold out for a little 

while longer... and suddenly all that was snatched away from me. I didn't know what to do with myself. I reached out to several

people for advice. I didn't want to ask for help because I felt like no one was obligated to help me. After all, this was MY problem,

not yours. After talking to Amethyst (ily) about my situation, it became clear that I needed to set aside my pride and ask for help.

And so I did. 

The power and support this community has always surprised me. I cannot believe the amount of support I got in less than 4 days.

In less than 4 days I was able to reach suitable funds to buy my new computer. In fact, I'm using my new PC right now to type this

message to you all right now. Right now I am feeling a feeling so indescribable. A feeling of being loved and looked out for. Something

Because of all of you, I am able to achieve what I set out for. To provide quality content to all of you- And I WILL succeed in doing just that. 

I am honestly having a hard time finding the words because there is just so much to say but, thank you. THANK YOU. Without you I don't

know how long I would've been out of commission. I don't know how long I would've sat in my own depression with nothing to do but

Because of all of you... Rejuvenation has been... well, -Rejuvenated-. I cannot thank you enough, but I'm going to say it again anyway.

Thank you. 

I am currently still in the process of redownloading everything and getting things back to where they were, so please allow me a few days.

After that, the release of Version 9 will pick back up. I don't like to make promises, but I feel like I owe even a small estimation at least.

I want to say that I am planning to release Version 9 this upcoming weekend (June 2nd-4th). I will do everything in my power to provide

-Jan

This makes me so happy to read. Everyone here is amazing, especially you @Jan. I've been so excited for this that I'm pretty sure I wont care that my semester 1 exams are in two weeks.

I dunno about a reward for the amazing people who helped fun this (maybe a second mystery egg, from a pool of pseudo legendaries or something) but if you wanted to do some sort of in-game kind thing for everyone, instead of raising the Audino trainer levels like a suggestion above said, you could give them some form of self-fainting method like toxic orbs and/or healing wish? because I guess the current thing with them is that they're still pretty tough to take down for the underlevelled pokemon that you'd want to be training, so you usually have to swap into something that can take them down quickly, splitting the exp and forcing you to reverse candy your "carry" pokemon down a bunch.

2 hours ago, MetrololAce said:

The Pokemon community itself is a remarkable bunch. Very kind compared to much of what I've seen on the web. But this section of it is spectacular. I am very excited you are back up and running and will be sure to play the he'll out of version 9 whenever it's ready.

Comparing it to something like the Undertale fanbase (Interesting story, But it doesn't have as much heart as Mother 3), My Little Pony (Annoying Show, not technically bad, Rude fanbase) or Steven Universe (Legendary Show, Terrible Fanbase), Sonic The Hedgehog (I desperately want this franchise to have a Revival, But Why does the Furry Fanart Exist?), or Star Wars (No matter how much I hate The Force Awakens or the Holiday Special, The fanbase will forever remain the worst thing about Star Wars), Yes, I'd say the Pokemon Community is pretty Tame.

I'm glad we have people like Dobbs and TheAuraGuardian to watch.

Edited by ShadeStrider

22 hours ago, Jan said:

And so I did. 

Thank you. 

-Jan

first jan you never let any of us down

2nd sorry I couldn't help you

3rd don't rush yourself 

On 27/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, Jan said:

And so I did. 

Thank you. 

-Jan

Thats great news @Jan take your time to sort things out, and whenver you need support i'll be right here, also everyone else will behere for you

On 28/05/2017 at 10:53 PM, Trevore said:

But...  I still want to donate, though.  Honestly didn't know he needed help until I found out today.  We can still donate, can't we?

I'm not sure perhaps you can still donate, but asking @Zumi would be better to make sure

• Veterans

I'm waiting on Jan for a final decision on this, so until then it may be better to wait with donating again. There'll be an update on this very soon, so please be patient for a bit!

• Developers
On 5/28/2017 at 5:53 PM, Trevore said:

But...  I still want to donate, though.  Honestly didn't know he needed help until I found out today.  We can still donate, can't we?

If you'd like to support me anyway, I'm going to leave the donation link up here and on my profile. I am going to lock this thread, though. The point of the thread has filled and no longer needs to be active. I haven't forgotten about in-game benefits. That will be one of my focuses for V10. Thank you all for helping. I'll never forget this ^^;