I Need Your Help

Jan

I unfortunately don't have paypal either... sorry Jan, i'd like to help but i can't... I just hope it will be okay for you as soon as possible

Edited by Siragon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame to hear about your setup. Knowing the game will be delayed because of something like this is truly upsetting. Unfortunately I am not currently in a position to give you any kind of money as much as i would happily donate, also i live in South Africa and our currency is weak af.

I hope the fans will donate, its surely the least we can do for making such a great fan game. And this might be silly but i feel that your game is the best way to honor the music made by GlitchxCity.

<3 

Might i recommend either a ditto with perfect iv's/ some perfect iv's and a destiny knot, or a shiny pokemon of your choice with a lucky egg as a reward for donating. 

Other ideas include- raising the levels of the audino trainers

A tm or a good pokemon

A mystery egg

Or (this one is my favorite) an opportunity to crack open a cold one with the boys, respect women, and do fidget spinner trickshots.

1 hour ago, H.P. Doom said:

Might i recommend either a ditto with perfect iv's/ some perfect iv's and a destiny knot, or a shiny pokemon of your choice with a lucky egg as a reward for donating. 

Other ideas include- raising the levels of the audino trainers

A tm or a good pokemon

A mystery egg

Or (this one is my favorite) an opportunity to crack open a cold one with the boys, respect women, and do fidget spinner trickshots.

Awesome ideas! Might I also suggest allowing for people's in game teams to be included as bonus boss fights in the final version of the game? It would be cool to have them immortalized somehow.

23 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Awesome ideas! Might I also suggest allowing for people's in game teams to be included as bonus boss fights in the final version of the game? It would be cool to have them immortalized somehow.

Perhaps even as a sort of psuedo pokemon league challenge

2 minutes ago, H.P. Doom said:

Perhaps even as a sort of psuedo pokemon league challenge

Victory road challengers perhaps? Or Spacea or Tiempa pull these "puppets" from alternate timelines to fight the player one last time? I really don't trust them

Edited by FactoryofSadness

2 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Victory road challengers perhaps? Or Spacea or Tiempa pull these "puppets" from alternate timelines to fight them one last time? I really don't trust them

Sadly there are going to be a lot of donations so i doubt Jan can get everyone in with the team they want

2 minutes ago, H.P. Doom said:

Sadly there are going to be a lot of donations so i doubt Jan can get everyone in with the team they want

Honestly, there are worse things to be sad about than having a lot of donations. 

• Developers
2 hours ago, ArgenHyuu said:

*cries because of inability to donate*

Just wondering, did your computer shut down due to a software problem, or to a hardware one?

Hardware issue. My computer has actually been dying for a little bit now... But I was hoping I would be able to get V9 out before it died. 

I have good news, though. Good news that I want to share tomorrow. Until then, thank you all for helping me. Even if you weren't able to help, I greatly appreciate the support you've given me regardless. I love all of you <3333

10 minutes ago, Jan said:

Hardware issue. My computer has actually been dying for a little bit now... But I was hoping I would be able to get V9 out before it died. 

I have good news, though. Good news that I want to share tomorrow. Until then, thank you all for helping me. Even if you weren't able to help, I greatly appreciate the support you've given me regardless. I love all of you <3333

WE LOVE YOU TOO JAN! (AND ZUMI TOO)

I come from very poor country but I sent what I had on my paypal, I know its almost nothing, but if everyone could send at least something, we can send you enough for new PC, if I get more money on paypal I will send you even more, Jan

VERSION 9 COMES OUT WITH ITS TWIN VERSION 10!!!

LOL just kidding can't wait for your new surprise

holy arceus give all good wishes to you and your new computer

• Developers

It was late Wednesday night when my computer broke down. I was in total despair. I could not believe that something like this

happened at this time. A time so crucial. Rejuvenation Version 9 was just around the corner. I just had to hold out for a little 

while longer... and suddenly all that was snatched away from me. I didn't know what to do with myself. I reached out to several

people for advice. I didn't want to ask for help because I felt like no one was obligated to help me. After all, this was MY problem,

not yours. After talking to Amethyst (ily) about my situation, it became clear that I needed to set aside my pride and ask for help.

And so I did. 

The power and support this community has always surprised me. I cannot believe the amount of support I got in less than 4 days.

In less than 4 days I was able to reach suitable funds to buy my new computer. In fact, I'm using my new PC right now to type this

message to you all right now. Right now I am feeling a feeling so indescribable. A feeling of being loved and looked out for. Something

that I hold very dear to me. 

Because of all of you, I am able to achieve what I set out for. To provide quality content to all of you- And I WILL succeed in doing just that. 

I am honestly having a hard time finding the words because there is just so much to say but, thank you. THANK YOU. Without you I don't

know how long I would've been out of commission. I don't know how long I would've sat in my own depression with nothing to do but

save up little by little each day until one day I had enough.

Because of all of you... Rejuvenation has been... well, -Rejuvenated-. I cannot thank you enough, but I'm going to say it again anyway.

Thank you. 

I am currently still in the process of redownloading everything and getting things back to where they were, so please allow me a few days.

After that, the release of Version 9 will pick back up. I don't like to make promises, but I feel like I owe even a small estimation at least.

I want to say that I am planning to release Version 9 this upcoming weekend (June 2nd-4th). I will do everything in my power to provide

you all with what you waited for for so long. I won't let you down. Not again. 

-Jan

17 minutes ago, Jan said:

It was late Wednesday night when my computer broke down. I was in total despair. I could not believe that something like this

happened at this time. A time so crucial. Rejuvenation Version 9 was just around the corner. I just had to hold out for a little 

while longer... and suddenly all that was snatched away from me. I didn't know what to do with myself. I reached out to several

people for advice. I didn't want to ask for help because I felt like no one was obligated to help me. After all, this was MY problem,

not yours. After talking to Amethyst (ily) about my situation, it became clear that I needed to set aside my pride and ask for help.

And so I did. 

The power and support this community has always surprised me. I cannot believe the amount of support I got in less than 4 days.

In less than 4 days I was able to reach suitable funds to buy my new computer. In fact, I'm using my new PC right now to type this

message to you all right now. Right now I am feeling a feeling so indescribable. A feeling of being loved and looked out for. Something

Because of all of you, I am able to achieve what I set out for. To provide quality content to all of you- And I WILL succeed in doing just that. 

I am honestly having a hard time finding the words because there is just so much to say but, thank you. THANK YOU. Without you I don't

know how long I would've been out of commission. I don't know how long I would've sat in my own depression with nothing to do but

Because of all of you... Rejuvenation has been... well, -Rejuvenated-. I cannot thank you enough, but I'm going to say it again anyway.

Thank you. 

I am currently still in the process of redownloading everything and getting things back to where they were, so please allow me a few days.

After that, the release of Version 9 will pick back up. I don't like to make promises, but I feel like I owe even a small estimation at least.

I want to say that I am planning to release Version 9 this upcoming weekend (June 2nd-4th). I will do everything in my power to provide

-Jan

I'm happy to know you got what you needed, Jan. C: I can't speak for everyone but we should also be thanking you for all the hard work you put into this and for thinking about us after you do so much already (including you too Zumi and anyone else who helped!). Take all the time you need, JanBro!

57 minutes ago, Jan said:

And so I did. 

Thank you. 

-Jan

It's Gonna be released... Just before my Exams.

Ask us for help when you need it. Things happen. Computers break down. It's a part of life.

1 hour ago, Jan said:

And so I did. 

Thank you. 

-Jan

Let's go ! We made it boys and girls !

4 hours ago, Jan said:

And so I did. 

Thank you. 

-Jan

Wow. What beautiful words you wrote Jan, i'm really moved, really. Anyway, i'm really happy that you've been able to get what you needed, i feel i have to thank you for everything you are doing for us and all those who have helped you :D