Jan

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods

I might have a go too, and regular reborn appears to be missing custom shinies for the scolipede line too (as well as a couple other gen 5 things) so if they're both good, maybe Ame could have one too?

edit: here's a load of quick mockups with different colours. (many seem to work well)

545s.png545s3.png545s2.png545s4.png545s5.png545s6.png545s7.png

Edited by DreamblitzX
pictures

30 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I might have a go too, and regular reborn appears to be missing custom shinies for the scolipede line too (as well as a couple other gen 5 things) so if they're both good, maybe Ame could have one too?

edit: here's a load of quick mockups with different colours. (many seem to work well)

The third one is definitely my favorite

Also swanna WILL be done really soon. School is so annoying

@DreamblitzX Same here, third and fourth are my favs. I love the green and black combos though they work really well together.

Scolipede is not a pokemon I use that often, so I think I might have been in over my head trying to choose shiny colours but here's what I whipped up:

I kinda just have this habit of doing the whole line to see how it goes :P
543s.png544s.png545s.png

543s2.png544s2.png545s2.png

I was not bothered to do the whole line with this one though...        545s3.png

Just putting it out there, I don't like whirlipede's colour scheme...I don't know why...I just don't :P To me the colours don't fit, it might just be me but....oh well

Edit: I've read Might Gai's comment below, if whoever's doing alomamola wants to do it like luvdisc here are the sprites to save you time looking:

370s.png370bs.png

Edited by Felcatty

I apologize for the lack of activity on the back sprites, I have been on ESO all week, trying to become Emperor.  The campaign had recently restarted, and I'm on the top five of the leaderboard right now.  I have been staying up all night for the past two-three days, too to make the goal.  Soooooo yes, I'm basically slowly killing myself to meet my goal.  After I either make it to emperor, or end up getting knocked off the leaderboard of top 10, then I'll get right back on it.  If anyone wants to help with the backsprites though, feel free.  I didn't want to be selfish and make you all have to wait for me to finish up, so I thought I'd let you know now.  Annnnnnd with that said, I shall be sleeping for a bit because YOWZA, I didn't sleep until 8 this morning and ran on a four-hour sleep.

Sorry that this took so long! Not only have I been pretty busy, but this particular sprite took way longer then usual because of some... Complicated reasons. But anyways, here is Dwebble and Crustle!

AXZ1NuO.pngGIy2Tg0.png

t7P5Tjy.pngVPCBGSc.png

Edited by Korvpizza

10 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

@Korvpizza umm...there appears to be a bit of red outline on crustle's backsprite that goes through the blue, perhaps change to a dark blue or black cause it looks a little strange to me

Oh yeah, that was a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out! It's fixed now!

• Developers
On 3/9/2017 at 6:24 PM, DreamblitzX said:

Maybe something with various tealy blues, sorta like the sunfish it appears to be inspired by.

how about something like this?

594s.png

The colors are nice, but the shading on the blue is far too dark for the color used elsewhere. 

On 3/9/2017 at 7:06 PM, DreamblitzX said:

Here be dragon(back)s

646sb.png646sb_1.png646sb_2.png

Approved!

On 3/10/2017 at 5:38 AM, DreamblitzX said:

The concepts with these are good, but the shading on the white is too dim, and the shading on the black is too harsh. It looks like its body fades out near the middle. 

On 3/10/2017 at 7:20 AM, Felcatty said:

@DreamblitzX Same here, third and fourth are my favs. I love the green and black combos though they work really well together.

Scolipede is not a pokemon I use that often, so I think I might have been in over my head trying to choose shiny colours but here's what I whipped up:

I kinda just have this habit of doing the whole line to see how it goes :P
543s.png544s.png545s.png

543s2.png544s2.png545s2.png

I was not bothered to do the whole line with this one though...        545s3.png

Just putting it out there, I don't like whirlipede's colour scheme...I don't know why...I just don't :P To me the colours don't fit, it might just be me but....oh well

Edit: I've read Might Gai's comment below, if whoever's doing alomamola wants to do it like luvdisc here are the sprites to save you time looking:

370s.png370bs.png

There are a lot of good options here. I kinda like the second one you made, though. I may be inclined to go with that. 

On 3/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, KmK said:

Here are the backsprites:

I made a few adjustments to sandile's frontsprite

Sandile B.pngSandile.png

Krokorok B.pngKrookodile B.png

I'll start on the foongus line next

Looks great to me! I like the tail a lot. Approved!

On 3/10/2017 at 3:01 PM, Bluedodobob said:

Meloetta backsprites are done.

648sb.png648sb_1.png

Approved!

20 hours ago, Trevore said:

I apologize for the lack of activity on the back sprites, I have been on ESO all week, trying to become Emperor.  The campaign had recently restarted, and I'm on the top five of the leaderboard right now.  I have been staying up all night for the past two-three days, too to make the goal.  Soooooo yes, I'm basically slowly killing myself to meet my goal.  After I either make it to emperor, or end up getting knocked off the leaderboard of top 10, then I'll get right back on it.  If anyone wants to help with the backsprites though, feel free.  I didn't want to be selfish and make you all have to wait for me to finish up, so I thought I'd let you know now.  Annnnnnd with that said, I shall be sleeping for a bit because YOWZA, I didn't sleep until 8 this morning and ran on a four-hour sleep.

Follow your dreams and don't lose elo. 

18 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I made the blue fur standing up a little lighter, than before. If it still needs to be made lighter let me know. Or I could just change to black highlight in the fur to a dark blue

cb2 - Copy.png

I meant the solid black outline on the back of the tail. Like so:

b3E1L5k.png

11 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

Sorry that this took so long! Not only have I been pretty busy, but this particular sprite took way longer then usual because of some... Complicated reasons. But anyways, here is Dwebble and Crustle!

AXZ1NuO.pngGIy2Tg0.png

t7P5Tjy.pngVPCBGSc.png

Looks great! That red really does work well here. 

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Just @ me if I have. 

Hey Jan, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there already a custom shiny garbodor in the game; the purple one that Melia 'made'? Sorry I've just been a bit curious for a while, especially since it doesn't resemble the original or Reborn's. I have no ideas for a shiny version, just curious is all. I feel like the same also applies to Vivillon as well. Sorry if the question was already answered.

19 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

Hey Jan, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there already a custom shiny garbodor in the game; the purple one that Melia 'made'? Sorry I've just been a bit curious for a while, especially since it doesn't resemble the original or Reborn's. I have no ideas for a shiny version, just curious is all. I feel like the same also applies to Vivillon as well. Sorry if the question was already answered.

There are a bunch of shinies that were already custom for the game, Togekiss is one of them actually.

I think it was @Alex that made them? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry for making you wait @Jan i finally finished the front and back sprites of purrloin/liepard, hopefully i haven't missed anything this time though :)

509s2.png.479756057c0b980d9381413553cd4ed7.png

509b.png

510s.png.7790828ba2c9edc152f799ec47aff4ef.png

510b.png

EDIT: i think i missed some purple outline and i kind of erased liepard's mouth, i'll fix that ASAP

Edited by Amine elhedhili