Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

11 hours ago, aurat said:

How do I even get to the third underwater city "SUNRISE"? I couldn't find a way in. 

Ok so I don't remember exactly which city is which, anyway: there are 3 underwater cities. One is east from apophyll, should be Fairview. As for the remaining two: you get to the first (Kingsbury?) By surfing north from apophyll and following the sand on the left till it's very end, entrance on the right. Sunrise should be right south of Kingsbury, though the entrance to the city is in the middle of the water, far from the coast. I may have swapped citie's names, but in the end you should find d it :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Izayoi said:
  Hide contents

I was referring to the Glalitite that is supposedly found somewhere in the underwater cities.

As someone has written, there's a specific 2x2 spot where to resurface in Kingsbury. You'll eventually get to a cave and... Well it's kinda chilly, maybe bring some ice pokes, they're used to it ;)

6 hours ago, Blontary said:

As someone has written, there's a specific 2x2 spot where to resurface in Kingsbury. You'll eventually get to a cave and... Well it's kinda chilly, maybe bring some ice pokes, they're used to it ;)

Didn't get Glalitite there, but thanks. I had already found that cave before but didn't know how to proceed.

12 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Where can I find Rocky Helmet? I did pay money to restore Azurine but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Spoiler

You have to do the mushroom quest. A guy wants all the mushrooms (fungoos/amoongus) gone and gives a rocky helmet at the end.

• Developers
7 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

How exactly do you access the field guides and PULSE entries? I've picked some up but have no idea how to actually read the,.

They are both PokeGear apps.

• Developers
Just now, Monochrome_Complex said:

Where do you get those from? I just have the map, jukebox and online stuff.

Oh... if you upgraded from E15 then you get those when you exit Ciel's room - along with other stuff. If you started a new playthrough with E16 then I don't know. If they're not available right away then you'll likely get them by progressing the story.

Just now, baldr said:

Oh... if you upgraded from E15 then you get those when you exit Ciel's room - along with other stuff. If you started a new playthrough with E16 then I don't know. If they're not available right away then you'll likely get them by progressing the story.

Hmm okay. I'm starting to think that I should probably talk to the Devon corp dudes in obsidia ward. Maybe they give it to you? Seems like I should've gotten them by now though(just beat Cain before BB wasteland).

• Developers
6 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Hmm okay. I'm starting to think that I should probably talk to the Devon corp dudes in obsidia ward. Maybe they give it to you? Seems like I should've gotten them by now though(just beat Cain before BB wasteland).

Hmm yeah that does seem like you should have them by now. Either it's a bug or you missed them somewhere. I didn't play E16 from schratch yet so sadly I can't help you. Hopefully someone else can.

Just now, Cyczer said:
  Hide contents

How do we enter to S underwater city? Been struggling for hours...

If I remember correctly you need to find a small entrance maybe a hole in the rocks you can surf or a patch of sand you can walk thru

On 08/01/2017 at 10:23 PM, Cyczer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do we enter to S underwater city? Been struggling for hours...

To enter the S underwater city

Vague version, just a clue

Spoiler

Go to a specific ward, then surf south, you should see a beach that you can access.

Explicit version

Spoiler

Go to Peridot ward, there is a place near Blacksteam factory where you can surf. Then you go south and when you arrive close to the train station, start going left : there is a small beach with a huge rock on it. Then you surf on the other side of the beach to find a dive spot to Sunrise

Edited by Artemesya

Anyone know anything about that cave in Azurine Lake that says "A chill settles in the air..." as you enter? I feel as if I'm missing something, yet I've looked top to bottom of the cave to the best of my ability.

1 minute ago, CrimsonKS said:

Anyone know anything about that cave in Azurine Lake that says "A chill settles in the air..." as you enter? I feel as if I'm missing something, yet I've looked top to bottom of the cave to the best of my ability.

Spoiler

Use Blizzard in the cave. I can't remember what it does because I've never actually done it myself but that's what you need to do

4 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Use Blizzard in the cave. I can't remember what it does because I've never actually done it myself but that's what you need to do

Is there a specific place where I need to use it?

• Supporter
On 1/8/2017 at 3:00 PM, Monochrome_Complex said:

For existing playthroughs, like baldr said, it would be around leaving the Circus Data Office. For "new" playthroughs:

Spoiler

Field notes: immediately after the events in Mosswater Factory before battling Julia

PULSE dex: extra "reward" for beating Florinia.

Spoiler

I just finished Episode 16, but I accidentally pressed X during Ame's commentary thinking I was pressing Z T____________T
So from what my eyes were barely able to pick up, the railway is open again and I can get a ticket... but where do I get this ticket?
Is that for the next episode? Sorry for my stupidity lol... thank you!

Also, on another note... what are the rest of you guys doing while waiting for the next episode?
Is there a current "pseudo end-game" available? I've been exploring all the new content and I was wondering what would be up after that.

2 hours ago, Timothy Oh said:
  Hide contents

I just finished Episode 16, but I accidentally pressed X during Ame's commentary thinking I was pressing Z T____________T
So from what my eyes were barely able to pick up, the railway is open again and I can get a ticket... but where do I get this ticket?

Also, on another note... what are the rest of you guys doing while waiting for the next episode?
Is there a current "pseudo end-game" available? I've been exploring all the new content and I was wondering what would be up after that.

Spoiler

The ticket is for next episode, it will give us access to the Toumaline Desert.

There is plenty of 'post-game' stuff to do right now such as trying to complete the pokedex (of available pokemon), EV training a team, training up more pokemons for your rotation, using pickup to get rare items etc. But there's nothing yet like a battle frontier or even dedicated post game stuff. That will most likely come in the last episode.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Timothy Oh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In addition to what Farnsworth said above, you can also donate to one of the restoration projects in the Grand Hall. Each one gives it own new places to explore and sidequests to do. You can only do one as of E16, however. The next one you can do will be after the next badge.