Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

The ticket is for next episode, it will give us access to the Toumaline Desert.

There is plenty of 'post-game' stuff to do right now such as trying to complete the pokedex (of available pokemon), EV training a team, training up more pokemons for your rotation, using pickup to get rare items etc. But there's nothing yet like a battle frontier or even dedicated post game stuff. That will most likely come in the last episode.

Thanks!

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

In addition to what Farnsworth said above, you can also donate to one of the restoration projects in the Grand Hall. Each one gives it own new places to explore and sidequests to do. You can only do one as of E16, however. The next one you can do will be after the next badge. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO only one?!?!?!
Oh gosh, I just auto-selected the Obsidian one T___T lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any thread summarizing the game plot and updated to EP 16? It's been a long wait for the update (rhyme lol) and I had forgot almost half of the characters and the story. EP 17 is gonna take some time as well, and I think it would be nice to have some "Previously, on Pokémon Reborn" thread to recall what was happening. I'm currently playing through the game one more time, so it would be easy for me to just write down what happens and create a summary. Does anyone know if this already has been done? (In that case, link pls). Also, would you find it useful?

1 hour ago, Blontary said:

Is there any thread summarizing the game plot and updated to EP 16? It's been a long wait for the update (rhyme lol) and I had forgot almost half of the characters and the story. EP 17 is gonna take some time as well, and I think it would be nice to have some "Previously, on Pokémon Reborn" thread to recall what was happening. I'm currently playing through the game one more time, so it would be easy for me to just write down what happens and create a summary. Does anyone know if this already has been done? (In that case, link pls). Also, would you find it useful?

I don't think there is any thread that summarizes the plot. But if you are willing to watch them, there are multiple LPs of the game on Youtube. Though it would take some time to watch all the episodes since the game is pretty long.

6 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

I don't think there is any thread that summarizes the plot. But if you are willing to watch them, there are multiple LPs of the game on Youtube. Though it would take some time to watch all the episodes since the game is pretty long.

Exactly, it would just take too much time. Also something written could easily be edited and, best of all, if I forget who Hardy is, I would just need to tipe it and I would find him. I could probably think of doing it myself than, thanks :)

• Global Mods
Just now, Blontary said:

Exactly, it would just take too much time. Also something written could easily be edited and, best of all, if I forget who Hardy is, I would just need to tipe it and I would find him. I could probably think of doing it myself than, thanks :)

Here's a funny summary of events up to E15 (first comment).

Spoiler

Where exactly is the divespot to get to the part of Fairwind that is to the northeast of Azurine Island? I found the divespots for the other 2 sections, but no clue how to get there. I believe that is wher I need to use the F10 key.

EDIT: Nevermind, I located it. I simply overlooked one of the houses.

Edited by Anstane

11 minutes ago, Shadow2016 said:

I am stuck in Devon Scope right before battling DJ ARC. I have no potions or revives and I cant leave the building. What do I do? Also is there any way I can start from my save file at the end of 15 or was the overwritten with my saves from episode 16?

You're pretty much trapped there until you finish that section of the game. If you want to restore a previous save file, there is a pretty good guide here. (Just search for the first save file to have 13 badges, that's the one right at the end of E15 generally)

21 hours ago, Blontary said:

You could watch Metro's Reborn Lore Play, he did this exactly for this reason. The 23 chapters cover everything of the story from episode 1 to episode 15.

2 hours ago, Absolute_Zero said:

You could watch Metro's Reborn Lore Play, he did this exactly for this reason. The 23 chapters cover everything of the story from episode 1 to episode 15.

As Farnsworth said, that takes quite a long time; also, it isn't practical, at least for my usual needs. For example: let's say I don't recall who Noel is. With some written summary I can just search for his name and read the parts of the story regarding him. With videos just where do I start from? Videos also have the inconvenience of needing time to make things happen and dialogues and stuff, whereas in two sentences you can tell what happens in 10 mins. So I will maybe write it down myself.

Anyway, I appreciate your help, so thanks man ;)

On 19 December 2016 at 1:42 PM, Odybld said:

Hide contents

Talk to everyone, scattered through the city, inside or outside

Hide contents

Block'd

Did you manage to find a way in to the pool? I can see a door and a guy standing by the pool, so presumably there must be a way in.

9 minutes ago, Dai Laughing said:

Did you manage to find a way in to the pool? I can see a door and a guy standing by the pool, so presumably there must be a way in.

We don't have any access to that pool, like Odybld said it's blocked. Maybe in the next episodes we might have a way to enter it.

Not really related to e16, not really a spoiler either, but I don't think it warrants its own thread.

Spoiler

How do you make the Silver Ring work? Mine doesn't. Apparently, it's supposed to be a key item, it's not for me. I can't drop it whatsoever, but it's in the item bag. So... what to do?

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, ItsClint said:

Not really related to e16, not really a spoiler either, but I don't think it warrants its own thread.

Reveal hidden contents

How do you make the Silver Ring work? Mine doesn't. Apparently, it's supposed to be a key item, it's not for me. I can't drop it whatsoever, but it's in the item bag. So... what to do?

Thanks.

Go to this thread and post your save file there, too:

The staff will eventually send the silver ring to the key items.

5 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Go to this thread and post your save file there, too:

The staff will eventually send the silver ring to the key items.

Thank you man! Got my save fixed, bless staff.

I have one more question though :]

Spoiler

I have read on the forums that the "helpers" for Adrienn are 15 total. Is that true? I definitely found more than 5, probably 10 or so, but I'm not sure if I found them all. Is there some place with all the locations? I've searched far and wide, I'd just like to check if I got them all, and get the rest if not. I am a perfectionist, I really don't want to proceed if I didn't find them all :[

Just now, ItsClint said:

Hide contents

I have read on the forums that the "helpers" for Adrienn are 15 total. Is that true? I definitely found more than 5, probably 10 or so, but I'm not sure if I found them all. Is there some place with all the locations? I've searched far and wide, I'd just like to check if I got them all, and get the rest if not. I am a perfectionist, I really don't want to proceed if I didn't find them all :[

Spoiler

To check if you have found all the volunteers, you can save before talking to Adrienn : if you have found all 15, xe will give you wise glasses, an ability capsule, a star piece and you will get +2 relationship with Adrienn.

As for where they are, I found this after a quick search on the forum :

56 minutes ago, ItsClint said:

Hide contents

check this

10 minutes ago, Artemesya said:
  Hide contents

To check if you have found all the volunteers, you can save before talking to Adrienn : if you have found all 15, xe will give you wise glasses, an ability capsule, a star piece and you will get +2 relationship with Adrienn.

As for where they are, I found this after a quick search on the forum :

5 minutes ago, Njab said:

check this

Spoiler

Hey, thank you both, I in fact did notice that post before asking here, but I got all the ones listed there, plus one more (in a back alley in Peridot, in case anyone's wondering), I tried to talk to Adrienn and xe gave me the wise glasses only, so I'm clearly missing some (3?). Do you know the positions of the 3 (?) remaining (or however many I'm missing)? I'd also appreciate general hints if you prefer it that way. Just to not re-check the whole city one more time, I like exploring but it's getting boring :]

Just now, ItsClint said:

Hide contents

Hey, thank you both, I in fact did notice that post before asking here, but I got all the ones listed there, plus one more (in a back alley in Peridot, in case anyone's wondering), I tried to talk to Adrienn and xe gave me the wise glasses only, so I'm clearly missing some (3?). Do you know the positions of the 3 (?) remaining (or however many I'm missing)? I'd also appreciate general hints if you prefer it that way. Just to not re-check the whole city one more time, I like exploring but it's getting boring :]

Spoiler

There is a bug catcher in the north of Beryl, and a girl in the Obsidia slums that are not listed on that post

4 hours ago, Artemesya said:
  Hide contents

There is a bug catcher in the north of Beryl, and a girl in the Obsidia slums that are not listed on that post

Spoiler

I thought I already had the bug catcher but apparently I didn't (I think I talked to him before activating the quest, thus not being counted). I can't find the girl in the slums and I don't think I talked to her, does she require special conditions to meet? Do you recall the position perhaps? I went through the slums twice and can't find her (maybe I did get her already? who knows). Thanks though, really thought I had that bug catcher. And if anyone else knows about the last one, I'd appreciate hints :P (I double checked just to be sure and Adrienn doesn't give me all the items, so I must've missed the girl and the last guy or just the last guy, either or).

Edit: I am pretty damn sure I have the girl in the slums. I triple checked every room, including the puzzles. Everything. So now the question is about the last guy/girl, I'm assuming. Wow this is hard.

Edit n2: I did the full (question mark...?) sidequest up until the sanctum key, and I went in the room, read the stuff and got the field effect thingie. Is there more to it? Because it didn't seem that way to me. Does it "end there" for that sidequest? Bouta do the other ones in the mean time anyway :] Also, is there a way to open all the houses underwater? I can't seem to find any more keys. I got the ring and found some TMs, a Mudkip, and uhh not much else. Also got Audinite and Glalitite or however it's spelled. Is there anything else there to do?

Edit n3: Is there any way to get the Shiny Charm in e16? Eclipse/Caitlyn?'s father doesn't let me reach her room because "there's no way that she's dead".

Edited by ItsClint

1 hour ago, tfsbaeta said:

Ok concerning the kingsbury side-quest:

Hide contents

north aphophyl beach you find the K district

i've completely forgot it, but the other houses are all in azurine lake? or other locations

tks!

Spoiler

There are three underwater districts they are: K, F and F districts. They are all in Azurine Lake, just keep searching and you'll find them.

7 hours ago, ItsClint said:
  Hide contents

I thought I already had the bug catcher but apparently I didn't (I think I talked to him before activating the quest, thus not being counted). I can't find the girl in the slums and I don't think I talked to her, does she require special conditions to meet? Do you recall the position perhaps? I went through the slums twice and can't find her (maybe I did get her already? who knows). Thanks though, really thought I had that bug catcher. And if anyone else knows about the last one, I'd appreciate hints :P (I double checked just to be sure and Adrienn doesn't give me all the items, so I must've missed the girl and the last guy or just the last guy, either or).

Edit: I am pretty damn sure I have the girl in the slums. I triple checked every room, including the puzzles. Everything. So now the question is about the last guy/girl, I'm assuming. Wow this is hard.

Edit n2: I did the full (question mark...?) sidequest up until the sanctum key, and I went in the room, read the stuff and got the field effect thingie. Is there more to it? Because it didn't seem that way to me. Does it "end there" for that sidequest? Bouta do the other ones in the mean time anyway :] Also, is there a way to open all the houses underwater? I can't seem to find any more keys. I got the ring and found some TMs, a Mudkip, and uhh not much else. Also got Audinite and Glalitite or however it's spelled. Is there anything else there to do?

Edit n3: Is there any way to get the Shiny Charm in e16? Eclipse/Caitlyn?'s father doesn't let me reach her room because "there's no way that she's dead".

Spoiler

I wrote down in my notes : "Lost girl in the slums directly south of Obsidia when you come from the Opal ward". Sorry if I was not clear, that must not be the slums per se but an alley in Obsidia.

I do not know where the 15th volunteer is.

If you mean the sidequest with Klefki and the sanctum masterkey, you get some backstory for Elias and a dark material, which has no known use as of EP 16.

Not every house underwater can be opened now, but we will be able to get more keys in future episodes. For other sidequests, there is this topic :

You can get the Shiny Charm in EP 16, but you have to trigger a special scene with Aster inside Eclipse's house. I do not know how to trigger it, I think you had to fight Aster on Ametrine to make him quit Team Meteor, but maybe there is something else ?