Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

6 hours ago, Artemesya said:
  Hide contents

I wrote down in my notes : "Lost girl in the slums directly south of Obsidia when you come from the Opal ward". Sorry if I was not clear, that must not be the slums per se but an alley in Obsidia.

I do not know where the 15th volunteer is.

If you mean the sidequest with Klefki and the sanctum masterkey, you get some backstory for Elias and a dark material, which has no known use as of EP 16.

Not every house underwater can be opened now, but we will be able to get more keys in future episodes. For other sidequests, there is this topic :

You can get the Shiny Charm in EP 16, but you have to trigger a special scene with Aster inside Eclipse's house. I do not know how to trigger it, I think you had to fight Aster on Ametrine to make him quit Team Meteor, but maybe there is something else ?

Spoiler

OHHH! I thought I had that girl too! I had talked to everyone before activating the quest and was so sure I had that girl too. Turns out it was the last one, xe gave me all the rewards, I'm happy :] Thanks again!

Yes, I got up to that point and took the dark material too, I actually forgot who that blind man was when reading it, it's been too long ahah. Good to know though that it "ends there" for now.

That's a relief, my completionism was like "baka, you missed some houses for sure" even though I went in and out at least 4 times with itemfinder in the 3 areas in every house, lol. Thanks for the link, I'll check that out.

Regarding the shiny charm, I checked around a lot but apparently nobody knows what to do. I don't remember if I did fight Aster or not, at this point I'd need to replay the whole game ahah, I might consider that when I complete e16. I'd just like to start breeding with that added shiny chance, you feel me? Seems weird no one on the forums knows about it. Thanks for everything else, really helped me out, 'bout to fight Adrienn now :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This might not be the right Place to ask, but I didn't want to open a new thread: in the storyline, getting out of citae d'arc-astre after kicking El's ass, a voice says something like "It was really fun playing with You, please come back soon". As of E16 do we know whose voice was that??

6 minutes ago, Blontary said:

This might not be the right Place to ask, but I didn't want to open a new thread: in the storyline, getting out of citae d'arc-astre after kicking El's ass, a voice says something like "It was really fun playing with You, please come back soon". As of E16 do we know whose voice was that??

Nope, there has been a fair bit of speculation about it but nothing has been confirmed. 

Spoiler

What contents were removed from E16 for E17, I know 7th Street Move Tutor was one but I want to know Assault Vest was also since I can't find it and if anything else was removed. This may or may not be an "On the Hunt" question so I apologize.

Edited by Fabled Asian
Didn't put in spoiler

5 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:
  Hide contents

What contents were removed from E16 for E17, I know 7th Street Move Tutor was one but I want to know Assault Vest was also since I can't find it and if anything else was removed. This may or may not be an "On the Hunt" question so I apologize.

You can get assault best bu renovating the railnet.

7 hours ago, Blontary said:

You can get assault best bu renovating the railnet.

Yes I know I've checked as many threads as I can before posting, but none of the ones I've checked tells me how to find it. I've talked to every NPC I can find t each of the stations but I only found the Shell Bell, Weakness Policy, and Togepi Trade. I still need the Steelixite, Iron Plate, and Assault Vest he listed, sorry.

Edited by Fabled Asian

14 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

Yes I know I've checked as many threads as I can before posting, but none of the ones I've checked tells me how to find it. I've talked to every NPC I can find t each of the stations but I only found the Shell Bell, Weakness Policy, and Togepi Trade. I still need the Steelixite, Iron Plate, and Assault Vest he listed, sorry.

enter the railnet from peridot ward

4 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

OH, I didn't think about going under the bridge to the lost and found, thanks! I'm still missing the Steelixite however, but I got the Vest I wanted.

for steelixite go back to devon

2 minutes ago, Njab said:

for steelixite go back to devon

Oh right, totally forgot about it in the first visit, thanks alot. If you don't mind me asking one more question, I read here that Blizzard can be use in the overworld to freeze water

Is it true? Do I need it for the Audinite?

1 minute ago, Fabled Asian said:

Oh right, totally forgot about it in the first visit, thanks alot. If you don't mind me asking one more question, I read here that Blizzard can be use in the overworld to freeze water

Is it true? Do I need it for the Audinite?

yep, you need an ice move like blizzard to get audinite

10 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

So its more like you interact with it to freeze, so I can use my Miolitcs Icy Wind?

You need to freeze the field and I can't remember of the top of my head whether icy wind does that. I get the feeling it doesn't, but if you give it a go and it freezes the field you should be fine. 

6 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

You need to freeze the field and I can't remember of the top of my head whether icy wind does that. I get the feeling it doesn't, but if you give it a go and it freezes the field you should be fine. 

So get into a battle and freeze the field and it'll affect the overworld, sorry I'm really slow

1 hour ago, Fabled Asian said:

So get into a battle and freeze the field and it'll affect the overworld, sorry I'm really slow

You need to enter a Battle while surfing and use Blizzard, the field Will freeze. If You end the Battle without breaking the field You Will find yourself in Frozen water. This only happens when "a sudden chill fills the air" though...

Spoiler

I came across the quest of an escaping black guy who broke the vase in Onyx School when searching volunteers for Adrienn. But at that time I sped up the game so I didn't see the dialogue and knew nothing about what happened. Could anyone tell me what that guy said? It would be very helpful. Also, how can this quest be continued? I couldn't find the guy who went to call the guard.

Edited by AZ@Reborn

4 hours ago, AZ@Reborn said:
  Hide contents

I came across the quest of an escaping black guy who broke the vase in Onyx School when searching volunteers for Adrienn. But at that time I sped up the game so I didn't see the dialogue and knew nothing about what happened. Could anyone tell me what that guy said? It would be very helpful. Also, how can this quest be continued? I couldn't find the guy who went to call the guard.

Spoiler

this quest will only open a new door in the school where you can get a field readout it you don't have it and "finish" another side quest