Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

Orderly Joh..-- wait, wrong game. Jokes aside, I'm going to be optimistic for once and guess that no one's going to die.

Edited by Inactivity

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

DIE TEXEN DIE!!!

That would be SO perfect ! Texen turn into stone and we get to laugh at it until the end of times.

... unfortunately, i have the feeling if someone DOESN'T die, it's Texen. Precisely because a majority despise him. So i'd say a potential victim could be Aelita. Let's put it like that :

In the current of the episode, we interact with her and a (side)quest begins to help her regain her memories. We succeed, due to some plot twist bullshit Madame X HAS to kill her, she dies, right in front of our eyes, like our mother did, and in a flash of lucidity her memories come back and she say our name while her eyes are closing and her hand is trying to reach our cheek before falling.

Wow, i went far on that one. Maybe i should try to write some stories again. Or maybe not...

On 5/24/2017 at 0:31 PM, DreamblitzX said:

Not really sure what you mean by this, each version has all of the content of the previous versions in it, they just add new stuff and sometimes adjust things.

I realise how i worded it was a little unspecific. Basically what i meant was the world map that we can see when using the cybernav does not show use terajuma island but we can see the main continent as well as the one with Grand Dream City and another with a Desert and Volcanoe. So i was wondering if the world map will be updated this version to show us Terajuma Island as well

12 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Dimensional Deoxys S. Ability: No Guard. 

Max investment in Speed. Some investment in defense, Special defense and HP.

MOVESET: Fissure, Sheer cold, protect, Guillotine.

And we have to defeat it to progress in the Story. And it's level 100. With Perfect IV's

Is this actually what happens? because i was not expecting to find a spoiler here for version 9.

Also i garuntee some people will train for this starting now making it less of a challenge for them.

Finally as a tactic , whats stopping me from using perish song and surviving three turns like i did against Giratina?

22 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I realise how i worded it was a little unspecific. Basically what i meant was the world map that we can see when using the cybernav does not show use terajuma island but we can see the main continent as well as the one with Grand Dream City and another with a Desert and Volcanoe. So i was wondering if the world map will be updated this version to show us Terajuma Island as well

Just checked the map and it's still not there (the map is bugged and doesn't like your cursor too). 

• Global Mods
21 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Is this actually what happens? because i was not expecting to find a spoiler here for version 9.

Also i garuntee some people will train for this starting now making it less of a challenge for them.

Finally as a tactic , whats stopping me from using perish song and surviving three turns like i did against Giratina?

nope, this is just people posting silly "suggestions"

23 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I was just suggesting a scenario. I'm no beta tester.

Also, don't double post. If you need to say something more, use the edit button.

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

I was just suggesting a scenario. I'm no beta tester.

Also, don't double post. If you need to say something more, use the edit button.

Ah yes i know about the edit button but i dont know how to reply to 2 or more messages at once

27 minutes ago, Luguno said:

when will be the beta finish?

When the beta testers finish. There is no current date for when they finish. It may be soon though. 

Yay 100 posts!

Edited by SukaiChris

If your replaying from scratch, what area are you looking forward to playing through again? I know it's a small thing but in all pokemon games I'm sure we all have our favorite areas 

Edited by FleetWood

24 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

If your replaying from scratch, what area are you looking forward to playing through again? I know it's a small thing but in all pokemon games I'm sure we all have our favorite areas 

No matter how many times I play this game, I love the Blacksteeple Prison/Castle arc of the game

22 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

Gearen city, Amethyst Cave, generally every place that received any form of changes .

3 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

K so lets get a conversation started, what's your team gonna be/what pokemon would you like to use

To be honest, I'm pretty hyped for the gen 7 pokemon. Since I'll be restarting, some of them may prove to be good additions to my roster.