Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it only me or when "the last pokemon" music plays in a gym battle i kind of feel cool. fuck u all gym leaders. YEAH!!!

no strike, underline to it with bolds..

i just hope togepi will be included as a wild pokemon a grass full of them . Nah, jan ain't making my life easy....i missed it out on the mystery egg :(

Wait. Now, I'm a little confused. If Tesla is one of the hidden Elite4 member, then why would she let it be known that she's an Elite Four? Wouldn't they not want people to know?

Being a forum noob, how to you activate the spoiler slides/tabs?

1 hour ago, Ivystorm12 said:

Wait. Now, I'm a little confused. If Tesla is one of the hidden Elite4 member, then why would she let it be known that she's an Elite Four? Wouldn't they not want people to know?

Yeah, that was my line of thinking too. But at the same time Jan says the goal of the first four is finding them and we know where Tesla is so... hard to say.

use [.spoiler] textextextxte [./spoiler] without them periods.

12 hours ago, Ivystorm12 said:

Jan probably meant the hidden members as E4 members that are within the league itself, not someone who has their own identity concealed. Also, us the eye icon on the bar at the top.

That makes more sense on how they are within the league. Thank you. I'm a huge fan of Rejuvenation as well and have 3 different runthroughs (since the story does branch out). I'm super excited for the next update. No matter how long it takes to come out, I'll still be waiting (and checking daily for updates). 

Tbh, I have almost completely forgot about Karen (Terra 2.0) being part of the Elite 8. 

• Global Mods
35 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

isn't there an elite 8 likethe captain said on the boat ?

Yes. As revealed in a recent post by Jan, four of the E8 are gatekeepers who need to be battled in order to allow access to the Pokemon League, where the other four will be battled. 

• Global Mods
21 minutes ago, RPG-GamerJaime21 said:

just a random question: do any of the quests hold any meaning to the overall story?

They have their own little sidestories, and you can pick up some lore which might end up relating to the main story?

mainly there's the sweet rewards though.

• Global Mods
21 minutes ago, RPG-GamerJaime21 said:

just a random question: do any of the quests hold any meaning to the overall story?

They have their own little sidestories, and you can pick up some lore which might end up relating to the main story?

mainly there's the sweet rewards though.

On 1/27/2017 at 6:52 AM, Ivystorm12 said:

That makes more sense on how they are within the league. Thank you. I'm a huge fan of Rejuvenation as well and have 3 different runthroughs (since the story does branch out). I'm super excited for the next update. No matter how long it takes to come out, I'll still be waiting (and checking daily for updates). 

Tbh, I have almost completely forgot about Karen (Terra 2.0) being part of the Elite 8. 

How major is the branching in the current version? I don't want to have missed a bunch of stuff without realizing it...

I just hope we get to see more of the ss oceana pianist ( possibly giving her a name and reuniting her and her sister on route 7) also maybe some possible backstory on madame x, or crescent, or nim, or AELITA'S NAME ( because if it comes from where i think it's coming from JAN YOU ARE A GOD OR GODDESS but if i'ts not then it's whatever ) ( JK i know your gender but i won't reveal it because i know you like anonymity so please don't come for me pls fren also blame zumi's about me cuz yeah spoilers) and neved's daughter 

• Developers
11 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

I just hope we get to see more of the ss oceana pianist ( possibly giving her a name and reuniting her and her sister on route 7) also maybe some possible backstory on madame x, or crescent, or nim, or AELITA'S NAME ( because if it comes from where i think it's coming from JAN YOU ARE A GOD OR GODDESS but if i'ts not then it's whatever ) ( JK i know your gender but i won't reveal it because i know you like anonymity so please don't come for me pls fren also blame zumi's about me cuz yeah spoilers) and neved's daughter 

Perhaps we will see more from Piano Lady...

Also in terms of Aelita's name... 

We should "Return to the past (now)" in order to find out more. :]

46 minutes ago, Jan said:

JANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE LET'S BE HOMIES  and i seriously have a issue with why you don't have that show in your interests fight me jk but no seriously your amazing  just keep trucking :) and STAY WEIRD AND LIT IT'S HONESTLY VERY CUTE WHEN YOU DO IT oh yeah i also have a website where you can rewatch return to the past again unless you already know it but if you don't i'd be glad to let you know about it 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala
more information for jan

Just now, SuperNova said:

Is V. 9 not making that much progress due to the new shinies?

I don't think so.

The shinies are part of the Graphic Updates I think? So it's only a fraction of a fraction of the entire V9 Development.

Besides the V9 content, Jan is planning to add Gen 7 too, so everything needs to be rebalanced and teams need to be rethought.

And Jan is always remaking some things here and there that he isn't liking, like Amaria for example.

Also he likes to make us suffer, so yeah, we have a long way to go.

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

I don't think so.

The shinies are part of the Graphic Updates I think? So it's only a fraction of a fraction of the entire V9 Development.

Besides the V9 content, Jan is planning to add Gen 7 too, so everything needs to be rebalanced and teams need to be rethought.

And Jan is always remaking some things here and there that he isn't liking, like Amaria for example.

Also he likes to make us suffer, so yeah, we have a long way to go.

Oh I completely forgot abot the whole Gen 7 thing

12 hours ago, Jan said:

This is a Code Lyoko reference, right?