Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers
2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Will we ever get that Dimensional Rift Ferrothorn that was illustrated in GlitchxCity's upload of the Dimensional Rift Track?

I didn't choose that image for the video and I have no plans on making a Rift Ferrothorn. 

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Speaking of Valor Mountain, I just found a talking rock? XD

b05d0346eb9549c8864c834d52347ebf.png

OH MY GOD. FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND IT. 

Just finished intense version 8 xd Grass gym could use quite a bit of buffs because the rain is too easy to get rid off. I only used typhlosion+cherrim's sunny day(hail or sandstorm user can work as well) to 1 shot everything except her Venusaur, she was honestly x100 easier compared to Angie(which took me like 20 tries cuz I had no fire types and half of my team was weak to ice). Other than that it's very well made, I can't wait for version 9!! My only request for v9 is Mega Lopunny <3

On 2/18/2017 at 9:33 AM, Jan said:

You'll get another chance. Very soon actually.

----

Anyway, small update time. I'm almost done with West Gearen, which means I'm almost done with updating past stuff. Now, that doesn't include

going through sidequests. So I have to eventually do those, but sidequests should be easier to do because they aren't extremely long. 

Remember that I'm updating graphics, replacing sound effects, rebalancing battles... So it's taking quite a bit of time to do, but as I've

said before... it's going to be SO WORTH IT. 

Not everything I want is going to get a graphic update (VS sprites, some trainer sprites) but that's because there's no way I can do

that by myself atm and I don't want to overwhelm myself. 

I may eventually open that stuff to public development* in the future , but for now let's just take it slow~. 

*I'm really tired of just disappearing and then showing up in the future with a crapload of work done. I really want to involve more

people in everything. I think it's more fun and gives people more of a connection to the project than just playing it. So please,

tell me what you think about this. The shiny thread was somewhat of a test to see how it would go and I'm really happy

with how it turned out. 

Thanks for reading my ramblings at 3 am!!!

-Jan

Hey it was 9:am here so im all good to here some news

• Developers
7 hours ago, GishkiSoul said:

Will you use the new moves-animations implemented in pokemon Reborn?

Ame has given me permission to use it since I also worked on it as well, so yes!

• Veterans
6 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Will we encounter Angie again in this version?

d63.jpeg

In all honesty, I don't think Jan would tell you. It'd spoil content for the game, no?

still no luck finding a dawn stone.....can anyone help me here??

i would appreciate a quick reply.....

Edited by BRS swag
had to complete my post properly

• Global Mods
37 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

still no luck finding a dawn stone.....can anyone help me here??

i would appreciate a quick reply.....

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16746-rejuvenation-ask-your-questions-quests-and-pokemonitem-locations/&page=33#comment-607100

If you need more details about the bonus battle, it's with the backup Ghost leader, Spector. First you have to find the Odd Key, then do the Generator Problems help request in West Gearen. Then go to Goldenleaf City. In front of the Giratina statue should be a white-haired person. This is Spector. After you talk to him here, you need to find him in a few different places: Wispy Tower, near bookcases in Narcissa's gym, and the Odd House. After that you can battle him in Narcissa's arena at night. He's at those locations at certain times of day, but I don't remember which time corresponds with which place. 

1 hour ago, Anthony810 said:

If we were to meet Angie again I would like to know what in the name of The Almighty Goddess does she have about me in her damn book.

You are probably some chosen one, destined to bring balance to the force, or kill voldemort, or Convert everyone to christianity, or whatever the "Chosen One" does.

I swear, It seems with the "four shadows" and "Four Lights" mentioned in this game, most of the main characters are chosen ones.

Not that I'm complaining. Because I'm not. I actually enjoy this Prophecy Based Storyline.

Edited by ShadeStrider

4 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

You are probably some chosen one, destined to bring balance to the force, or kill voldemort, or Convert everyone to christianity, or whatever the "Chosen One" does.

I swear, It seems with the "four shadows" and "Four Lights" mentioned in this game, most of the main characters are chosen ones.

Not that I'm complaining. Because I'm not. I actually enjoy this Prophecy Based Storyline.

Oh you can not believe the theories I have piled up for this game, I'm so hyped for when all is revealed!