Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

aaa late to the party, but i hope to app for this rp if you haven't started making decisions about who's in and who's not, pyon!

i already have an idea of what i want my character to be, but i have to get up early in the morning for work and really shouldn't do this now. i'll do it tomorrow, soon as i can, if there's still time!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Laslow, Son of Gysahl
Class: Nomad (Promoting to Nomad Ranger)
Character Skill: Savior
Month of birth: Second Heat
Personal Flaw: Exposure: -15 Evasion if Laslow doesn't move at all in his turn.
Personal Skill: Caelum Phantom: +1 Movement while in Desert terrain. (Allowing 3-steps instead of 2-steps)
Personal Skill: Advantage: +10 Crit against Mercenary, Fighter and their promoted classes.
Promotion Personal Skill: Savior Grace: +15 Evasion against ranged attacks if Laslow's carrying someone.

Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed

Weapon Proficiency: Recurve Bow ©, Bow (D)

Level: 1
Total Level: 1

Progression Spent: 335/335

HP: 18 (45%)
STR: 5 (60%)
MAG: 1 (0%)
SKL: 7 (70%)
LCK: 2 (30%)
DEF: 3 (40%)
RES: 1 (30%)
SPD: 6 (60%)

MOV: 5 (+2)
CON: 7 (+14)
AID: 6 (+14)

Inventory: Iron Bow (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3)

(Approved by Pyon, so I'm posting here)

Edited by IntSys

I am adding a mugshot to my entry which I sprited myself using a base then recolouring it but I hope you like it :) It at least helped me become a better spriter.

Name: Rosalvya

Class: Myrmidion > Swordmaster

Character Skill: Vantage

Month of birth: Last Heat

Personal Flaw: Cold-Blooded: If the character is fighting in a cold climate, SPD - 2

Personal Skill: Reversal: If Rosalvya is fighting a male unit, +10 CRIT.

Personal Skill: Duelist: If there are no adjacent units to Rosalvya or her enemy, +2 SKL.

Promotion Personal Skill: Death's Focus: If Rosalvya is under 50% health, +15 EVA.

Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed

Weapon Proficiency: Sword (D), Slashing ©

Progression Spent: 305%/305%

HP: 20 (40%)

STR: 5 (50%)

MAG: 3 (0%)

SKL: 6 (+2) (70%)

LCK: 2 (+1) (35%)

DEF: 2 (20%)

RES: 0 (20%)

SPD: 6 (+1) (70%)

MOV: 5

CON: 6

AID: 5

Inventory:

Iron Sword (35/35)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Maya_Tranparent_Final.png

Name: Mayanna the Last

Class: Sister >Saint

Character Skill: Stillness (cost)

Month of birth: Last Snow

Personal Flaw: Survivor's Guilt [if an Allied unit within 3 spaces is reduced to 0HP, unable to move until the end of the next round]

Personal Skill: Benevolence [if Healing an Allied Unit who is under half HP, restores +5 more health than usual]

Personal Skill: Fleet-Footed [if within 3 spaces of 3 or more Enemies Units, +15 to Evasion]

Promotion Personal Skill: Angelic Grace [if Over Half HP, +10 to Hit and Evasion]

Preferred Stats: Resistance, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Healing ©, Staff (D)

Progression Spent: 305%

HP: 16 [40%]

STR: 2 [10%]

MAG: 4 [50%]

SKL: 2 [30%]

LCK: 6 +1 [60%]

DEF: 1 +1 [30%]

RES: 8 [60%]

SPD: 6 +2 [25%]

CON: 5

AID: 4

Inventory: Heal (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

This is my character

Name: Kurai-sho, The Dark Blade

Class: Swordsman Trainee

Character Skill: Fortune

Month of birth: (If possible, the afinity is Dark)

Personal Flaw: Lack of Trust: If the character is
within 3 spaces of Enemy Units -15 Hit

Personal Skill: Spirit of the mist: If the weather is cover in mist +15 Evasion and +10 Hit

Personal Skill: Dark Soul:If the weather is on the night +10 Critical

Promotion Personal Skill: Willpower: If the character is under half HP +2 Defence and Resistance

Preferred Stats: Speed, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: Thrust ©, Sword (E)

Level:1

Total Level:1

Progression Spent: 335%/335%

HP:18 (70%)

STR:4 (25%)+1

MAG:1 (20%)

SKL:5 (70%)+1

LCK:2 (20%)

DEF:2 (20%)+1

RES:0 (40%)

SPD:4 (70%)+1

MOV: 4

CON:4

AID:3

Inventory:
Slim Sword (35/35)
Vulnerary (3/3)

@Pyon ooooh I just saw this, and it looks fun. I'm not sure if I have the time to join though... Is it possible for a character to join later on, midway through the campaign? (I mean, it *is* Fire Emblem, so that happens a lot...)

@Pyon ooooh I just saw this, and it looks fun. I'm not sure if I have the time to join though... Is it possible for a character to join later on, midway through the campaign? (I mean, it *is* Fire Emblem, so that happens a lot...)

Yes, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'll have 6-8 slots when I start the RP. Then later on I'll periodically accept new characters 1 by one, with a final cast of probably 12 players.

Yes, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'll have 6-8 slots when I start the RP. Then later on I'll periodically accept new characters 1 by one, with a final cast of probably 12 players.

Cool. I'll keep an eye on this then.

Image coming soon

Name: Celena

Class: Thief Trainee>Spy>Assasin

Character Skill: Counter

Month of birth: Last Bloom

Personal Flaw [Celena] Open field - If the character is not standing on a space with terrain effects, -10 crit and -10 avo

Personal Skill: [Celena] Critical Moment - If the character is under half HP, +10 critical.

Personal Skill: [Celena] Stealth - If the character uses all its MOV this round, +10 hit and avo

Promotion Personal Skill: [Celena] Wary Fighter - If the character is unable to counterattack, +15 to avo.

Preferred Stats: Speed/Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Recurve Bow ©, sword (D)

(Stat: Growth [base] + points gained = Total)

HP: 70 [19]

STR: 50 [4] +1 = 5

MAG: 0 [0] = 0

SKL: 65 [6] = 6

LCK: 40 [3] = 3

DEF: 25 [2] = 2

RES: 25 [1] +2 = 3

SPD: 60 [7] = 7

MOV: [6] = 6

CON: [6] +1 = 7

AID: [5] (+1) = 6

Inventory:

Iron Bow

Vulnerary (3/3)

Appearance details

Appearance Details:

Both sisters have green hair, but Celena’s is a dark pine green compared to her sisters grassy-green locks. Celena took after her father much more than her mother, with heavy eyebrows, sharp cheekbones, and dark brown eyes. Celena’s usual garb is a heavy forest green hooded cloak, light leather armor, and dozens of pouches and belts and hidden pockets to conceal her loot.

ZA6p4D5.png

Name: Adriaen

Class: Priest > Saint

Character Specific Skill: Charisma

Month of birth: Last Bloom

Personal Fault: A Hatred Of War: -15 Evasion when fighting against Fighters or their promotions.

Personal Skill: The Abbey Prince: When within 3 spaces of Allies, +15 to Evasion

Personal Skill: Your Friends Are Here: When within 3 spaces of Allies, +5 HP restored from staves

Promotion Personal Skill: Unbounded Requiem: When an Ally is reduced to 0 HP, healing staff range is increased by 1.

Preferred stats: RES, LCK

Weapon Proficiency: Staves (D), Healing ©

Progression spent: 295/335

HP: 16 [60%]

STR: 2 [0%]

MAG: 6 (+2) [75%]

SKL: 2 [10%]

CON: 5

AID: 4

LCK: 6 [30%]

DEF: 3 (+2) [50%]

RES: 8 [50%]

SPD: 6 [60%]

Inventory:

Name Type ( ) RNG MT WT CR Hit QL

Heal Heal E 1 10 4 -- -- 30

Alright friends I think we have a sizable amount of apps here. Sign ups end on the 1 of August! Make sure everything is ready by then.

We will be starting shortly after that. I'll have to make sure everything is cleaned up,

Let's have some fun guys

Name: Rusty of Nowhere in Particular

Class: Bandit promotes to Berserker

Character Skill: Renewal

Month of birth: Last Heat

Personal Flaw: Where me axe go:-10 hit and evasion when equipped weapons quality is reduced to 0

Personal Skill: Soft on the inside: +2 base damage when fighting Knights or their Promotions

Personal Skill: Cruchy on the outside: +2 defense within 3 spaces of 3 Enemy Units

Promotion Personal Skill: You shouldn't of done that: +1 movement if Allied Unit is reduced to 0 HP

Preferred Stats: Hp and STR

Weapon Proficiency: Axes D Bludgeons C

HP: 24 (80%)
STR: 7 (70%) +1
MAG: 0 (0%)
SKL: 2 (40%) +1
LCK: 0 (30%)
DEF: 3 (55%) +1
RES: 0 (20%) +1
SPD: 3 (30%)

CON: 11
AID: 10

Inventory:
Iron Axe
Vulnerary

there we go.

Name: Kurai-sho, The Dark Blade
Class: Myrmidon
Character Skill: Fortune
Month of Birth: Last Snow
Personal Flaw: Lack of Trust: When within 3 spaces of 3 enemy units or more -15 Hit
Personal Skill: Spirit of the Mist: If the weather is cover in mist +10 Evasion and +10 Hit
Personal Skill: Dark Soul: If the weather is on the night +10 Critical
Promotion Personal Skill: Willpower: If the character is under half HP+2 Resistance
Preferred Stats: Speed, Skill
Weapon Proficiency: Slash ©, Sword (E)
Progression Spent: 335%/335%
HP: 20 (70%)
STR: 5 (25%) +1
MAG: 3 (20%)
SKL: 6 (70%) +1
LCK: 2 (20%)
DEF: 2 (20%) +1
RES: 0 (40%)
SPD: 6 (70%) +1

AID: 5

Inventory:
Iron Sword (45/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my incredibly late entry and for using the valuable time of our benevolent host! Hopefully, I can make up for that by being an active addition towards our group of misfit rebels, haha. So, without further chirping from myself:

Ledah_2.png

Name: Ledah The Caretaker

Class: Troubador > Holy Guard

Character Skill: Disarm

Month of birth: First Snow

Personal Flaw: Old Habits... - Ledah has -2 DEF when he is within 5 spaces of an enemy with droppable loot and/or a treasure chest

Personal Skill: Bountiful Misfortune - Ledah gains +2 Attack Skill when fighting an enemy suffering from an ailment

Personal Skill: Sharing is Caring - Ledah gains +15 Hit Rate when in combat with an enemy who has inflicted an ailment upon him

Promotion Personal Skill: Spreading Goodwill - Ledah gains +1 Ailment Staff Range when above 50% HP

Preferred Stats: Speed, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Ailment ©, Staff (D), Sidearm (D), Sword (D)

Progression Spent: 305

HP: 17(30%)

STR: 4(20%)

MAG: 4(40%)

SKL: 3(60%)+2

LCK: 5(60%)+1

DEF: 2(20%)+1

RES: 4(20%)

SPD: 5(55%)

MOV: 5 (7)

AID: 5 (14)

Inventory:
Heal (30/30)
Iron Knife (40/40)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Let's all have a wonderful time, haha

Edited by GotWala

Alright friends, it's the first of August! So as of when the RP will start: I'll be delaying this until the weekend. If you do not know I am a very important rockstar bassist for a very important band (not really) and we are recording an album this month so my time for working on maps and balancing is a bit limited. But everything will be done by the weekend!

As I said before, there are a lot of people who submitted characters, but I can only really accept a few players.

Later on I will open up sign ups again under different rules. So if you didn't make it in, keep an eye on this thread's title. I'll probably make announcements on the profile feed as well.

So without further ado:

Hoshiko the Righteous (Archer) played by Murloc

Ecquis (Wyvern Rider) played by Zetaark

Terrin Son of Lady Aisha (Mage) played by Marcello

Luka (Dancer) played by Inno

Meredith The Undying (Soldier) played by Hukuna

Adriaen (Priest) played by Rec4ls

Rosalyva (Myrmidion) played by Stalkerkain

Klarenfilia (Monk) played by Bfroger

It was actually pretty hard to finish the final draft. I'm happy with these characters. Just because you weren't accepted, doesn't mean I didn't like your character! When I reaccepted sign ups you can re-submit your current character or create another one.

Thank you all for interest! Remember: this weekend the RP will start. I'm looking forward with playing with y'all.

Ah well, was worth a shot. Will still keep any eye on how the game goes and I'll try to sign in during the second recruitment plhase.

Grats to those who did make it in, and may the RNG favor you with crits delivered unto the enemies.

Hmmm... I see....

I will admit, the sting of disappointment at seeing oneself fail to make the final cut is there...

but, regardless of my personal feelings, I do congratulate those of you chosen for this. May all your strikes be critical, and all your Fortune-altered attacks accurate.

Kind of sad I didn't make it, but in any case, congratulations to those that did. Ill be keeping an eye on this just to read through, so hopefully the rng goes in your favor.

Dark Magic is best saved for mid - late game anyways ;)

Looks like quite the cast! Admittedly, I'm a bit curious about what everyone's hidden backstories where, so I'll have to follow along to find out. That makes another RP I'm adding to the list of reading material here, haha.

Let's see...small smattering of enemies, basic equipment, no reinforcements...yep, this feels like the start of a Fire Emblem game alright. I guess it's fair to start off simple and easy...inb4bosshas20str&killeraxe

...I don't know what else to say. I think I know what I would do in this situation if this were a traditional FE game, but I digress, this is not my place to talk about that.

...Is nobody going to point out the absurdity of hiding a wyvern in tall grass?

These guys are sleepy and bored! They probably think the dragon is some sort of dream.

Let's see...small smattering of enemies, basic equipment, no reinforcements...yep, this feels like the start of a Fire Emblem game alright. I guess it's fair to start off simple and easy...inb4bosshas20str&killeraxe

...I don't know what else to say. I think I know what I would do in this situation if this were a traditional FE game, but I digress, this is not my place to talk about that.

First chapter I want to make sure I'm comfortable with the system, and everyone else is. So this is obviously simple. However starting with Chapter 1 we start shaking things up a bit, let's all look forward to that.