Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...small smattering of enemies, basic equipment, no reinforcements...yep, this feels like the start of a Fire Emblem game alright. I guess it's fair to start off simple and easy...inb4bosshas20str&killeraxe

...I don't know what else to say. I think I know what I would do in this situation if this were a traditional FE game, but I digress, this is not my place to talk about that.

Suddenly FE6 Ambush Spawns with killer weapons and no warning.

By the way Bfroger you messed up one part, Lightning is 85, no 95 making your hit 93, not 103 :P I'll have a post up in a few seconds.

Is it? The Player's Handbook has Lightning at 95 hit, unless you changed it.

cBcYVtl.png

It's 85 for sure :P I even double checked with someone else's PHB to make sure it isn't me derping.

Okay, I see it now. A little confused as to why the "Picking your starting weapon" part has it at 95 hit, though. Ah well, it's in the guide, I won't argue against it.

By the way Bfroger you messed up one part, Lightning is 85, no 95 making your hit 93, not 103 :P I'll have a post up in a few seconds.

Excusations, I was looking at the info listed under starting items!

My fault, my hit is 93 bows

Excusations, I was looking at the info listed under starting items!

My fault, my hit is 93 bows

Oooooh I see where you made the mistakes. Well no harm done! I'll be using the actual item index thing though, for consistency. That's where I get the enemy weapons from, so the PCs will use the same ones.

Either way, you genuinely managed to scare that soldier! And he is almost dead!

Yesyes, I shall try to make no more mistakes!

A-anyways, I may be wrong, but why did it hit me back? I mean, it's okay if it's cuz of roleplay and I don't really care cuz I'm a deranged masochistic monk but I just wanna know, cuz I attacked from range~

Yesyes, I shall try to make no more mistakes!

A-anyways, I may be wrong, but why did it hit me back? I mean, it's okay if it's cuz of roleplay and I don't really care cuz I'm a deranged masochistic monk but I just wanna know, cuz I attacked from range~

And here ladies and gentlemen is Pyon's first derp. I swore that it was the tile right in front of the soldier. You did indeed attack from range, both you and Murloc. Alright, I'll change the post!

Please call me out when you see a mistake on my part. I am a bit airheaded when it comes to numbers, so if you think something is wrong make me double check!

It was a derp on Inno's part, I already messaged Murloc about it. As a dancer, Luka can buff two allies to get a new turn however Hoshiko wasn't in range and Inno wrote Hoshiko by accident. So Ecquis gets a second turn, and so does your character Bfrogger. When Murloc sees my message he'll edit his post.

All is good in the world, and that was first blood! Soldier 4 didn't even damage anyone before he passed on.

Let's all remember Soldier 4's bravery and tenacity when faced with crazy people and wyverns.

mccree-victory-pose-4-contemplative.png

All we need is Rosalyva and we'll move on to the enemy phase and turn 2.

I'm curious to see how the enemy phase will be handled. Will they just be all "Leeroy Jenkins!" stupid and attack everything! Or will they be more tactical? Or will they just stand in place for now?

I'm curious to see how the enemy phase will be handled. Will they just be all "Leeroy Jenkins!" stupid and attack everything! Or will they be more tactical? Or will they just stand in place for now?

Megumin casts [Explosion] and they all die.

Well to answer the question, it will depend on the map. Burt isn't a very good commander so you can expect more of a Leroy Jenkins. However there will be maps that will have tactically moving units going around killin' your priests and screwin' your day up.

EDIT: Also for simplicities sake and less maths for me I am going to change a few things in some character's personal skills.

Hoshiko's "In A Single Shot" gives +2 Base Damage (because it's exactly the same thing)

Klaren's "Pain Is pleasure" will last until the end of the round. (So he gains +2 Base Damage in the round he got damaged)

Rosalyva's "Duelist" will give +10 hit and Evasion. I am pretty sure this is stronger than just raw skill, and it sure as hell gives me less math to do.

These are edits I should have done in character select but they must have passed my eyes. Sorry about that.