Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that you're now asking for bosses with killer weapons that also move? Especially cavaliers/paladins with large movement ranges.

...crap. Sorry guys, I might have jinxed it.

Time for me to pray that 90% of enemy units are male and Rosalyva can keep activating Reversal owo.

Right that's also something I need to start considering. I made this map without remembering about your skill so I just thought "Guards? Dudes all of them." Although next map will already have some girl power so no more constant reversals (also even with reversals why don't you crit I want to see some crits damn it :C)

Right that's also something I need to start considering. I made this map without remembering about your skill so I just thought "Guards? Dudes all of them." Although next map will already have some girl power so no more constant reversals (also even with reversals why don't you crit I want to see some crits damn it :C)

No crits because your RNG is bad lol.

Well, there were some low rolls, but not low enough.

Plus, this is the early-game. Wait until the skill stat goes up and weapons with natural crit chance show up, then let the crits fly. The only one that can reliably land a crit now is Terrin because of Thunder magic. Rosalyva also has a crit chance, but everyone else?

Uhm. Light magic has innate crit chance. Yeah. The same as Thunder.

Don't forget me. >:I

Sorry, I forgot. Seriously, I need to get out of the mentality of everything being similar to the main games.

I'd like to ask, how would movement after taking an action work? For example, would the mounted unit attack, wait for the attack calculations, and then move again? I ask, since we have a Wyvern Rider, a class able to move again using unspent MOV after taking an action.

Well Zetaark can just say in his first post where he wants to go after he attacks. If his movement is based on the calculation I'm making well he can just put it on his post anyways and we'll resolve it OOC. Imagining he wants to end his turn on the tile where he potentially kills someone, if he doesn't kill that someone I'll ask him OOC where he wants his character to go instead.

For fun on showdown I ran a battle between Hoshiko and Ecquis where Hoshiko had a 1-2 range brave bow, and Ecquis wasn't weak to bows and had a silver spear.

Hoshiko dealt 19 damage to Ecquis,

Ecquis would do like 18 damage and wouldn't be able to one shot Hoshiko, Hoshiko's vantage would proc next turn and she would win...

But Ecquis crit and one shot Hoshiko with 45 damage.

RNG my friends

(Also Ecquis is not allowed to have uber spears because those are OP as well.)

Critical hits are a fickle thing, aren't they?

So...who gets to steamroll the enemy healer now?

Well, for now Canto isn't that useful, but later you will most likely need hit-and-run tactics to take out certain dangerous targets while staying out of range of the bulk of the enemy forces.

Hi friends, ever wished you could have played this game as a class from the Fates games? Well now you can. Murloc has been pestering me about flying pegasus for a while, and he homebrewed some of the Fire Emblem Fates classes into FEF. They've been approved by a community of FEF dudes, and overall they are balanced!

http://pastebin.com/2vydYu6T

Go through them if you like, and if you find a promoted class that you'd wish to switch to: just tell me. Obviously it has to be promoted from your current class but I'll allow you to switch your promoted classes to these.

\o Post soon tm.