Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

Okay, who wants to bet the boss is going to start heading toward the stranger trio soon? Not necessarily at top speed, as then only Ecquis could possibly keep up, but to add a time limit to hurry up, as I don't think that Wind Sword of his is going to have much trouble felling at least one of them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, who wants to bet the boss is going to start heading toward the stranger trio soon? Not necessarily at top speed, as then only Ecquis could possibly keep up, but to add a time limit to hurry up, as I don't think that Wind Sword of his is going to have much trouble felling at least one of them.

She is a lady Dame of the realm, good sir! at least have the respect to notice that simple detail...

But yeah, really, we should probably get on executing Maris soon... it's only a matter of time before shit gets real with that windsword

also Pyon where's mine and Zet's support, eh? The dodge may be useless, but the def buff could still come in handy for the bloke down the line>.>

She is a lady Dame of the realm, good sir! have some respect to at least notice...

I've kind of forgotten to check. I have a trouble with noticing the genders of other people that I can't see with my own eyes. Forgive my mistake.

Alright, if we calm down, we can form a plan to get through this safely. It might be possible to get the Javelin from the Troubadour, as well as beat the boss in one turn.

First, Terrin and Hoshiko move forward to close in on the boss. Luka can dance for both of them. Hoshiko can attack the Troubadour to take their Javelin. If Terrin, Klaren, and Ecquis all attack the boss together, they can defeat her in one turn. Defeating the boss is enough to end the chapter, getting us out safely.

Edited by InnocentBoy

Post up. I was specially mean in this last turn don't hate me because you all get to LEVEL UP!

That's great isn't it!? I haven't changed HP values yet I'll edit them after I'm done rolling.

Hoshiko the Righteous

ZL7mt8W.png
Name: Hoshiko the Righteous
Class: Archer->Pegasus Hunter
Character Specific Skill: Vantage
Birth Month: Harvest (Heaven)
Personal Fault: True heroes work alone!: -2 DEF when within 3 squares of 3 allies.
Personal Skill: You cannot slay one guided by JUSTICE!: +10 Critical on counterattacks.
Personal Skill: Focused: +10 Hit while above 50% health.
//Personal Skill (Gained on promotion): In a single shot! Or two: +2 Base Damage vs enemies above 50% health.

Preferred stats: SKL, DEF

Weapon profs: Bows (D), Longbows ©

Level: 3
Total Level: 3 THE GODDESS' SERVANT'S POWER CANNOT BE MEASURED IN SIMPLE NUMBERS

Progression spent: 305/305

HP: 20 [40%]
STR: 6 [75%]
MAG: 1 [0%]
SKL: 9 [70%] +1
CON: 7
AID: 6
LCK: 7 [30%]
DEF: 6 [10%] +1
RES: 2 [10%]
SPD: 8 [70%]
MOV: 5

Supports: Luka ©

Inventory:
Name Type () RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Iron Bow Recu (E) 2 5 6 0 85 40/45
Vulnerary (3/3)

Ecquis

28b030e8f36a40dc99098de1e629b746.png
Name:Ecquis
Class: Wyvern Rider > Wyvern Hunter
Character Skill: Fortune
Month of birth: Last Bloom (Light)
Personal Flaw: Love for Wyverns: If fighting Wyvern Riders or their promotions, -15 to hit
Personal Skill: Water's Veil: If it is raining or snowing, +15 to evasion
Personal Skill: Waiting Strike: If the character uses all their MOV in the round, +10 Critical
Promotion Personal Skill: Today We Fight: If the character is within 3 spaces of 3 or more allied units, +2 Base Damage
Preferred Stats: Defence, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Spear ©, Lance (D)
Total Level: 3
Progression Spent:335
HP:22 (50%) +1
STR: 7 (70%) +1
MAG:0 (0%)
SKL: 6 (55%)
LCK:1 (10%)
DEF: 9 (70%) +1
RES:1 (10%)
SPD: 6 (70%) +1
MOV:5(+1 MOV)
CON:9
AID:8(+16 AID)
Support: Rosalyva ©, Mayanna ©
Inventory:
Iron halberd(42/45)
Vulnary (3/3)

Terrin, Son of Lady Aisha

Name: Terrin, son of Lady Aisha

Class: Mage > Mage Knight

Character Skill: Center

Month of birth: Harvest (Heaven)

Personal Flaw: It's just a bunch of superstition: When healed by a Stave, this unit only receives 1/2 of the health other units would.

Personal Skill: Denial of the Goddess: Status Staves used against this unit have -15 Hit.

Personal Skill: Not afraid of the Dark: This unit does not suffer weapon triangle disadvantage against users of Dark Magic (The opponent still gets Weapon Triangle Advantage)

Promotion Personal Skill: I'll show you Smiting: When wielding Thunder Magic against a Monk/Nun, or their promotions, this unit gains +15 Critical

Preferred Stats: Magic, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: Thunder©, Anima(D)

Progression Spent: 335%/335%

HP: 22 (45%) +1

STR: 4 (60%) +1

MAG: 10 (70%) +1

SKL: 7 (40%)

LCK: 3 (30%) +1

DEF: 0 (10%)

RES: 5 (35%)+1

SPD: 6 (45%)

CON: 5

AID: 4

Inventory:

Thunder (37/40)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka

09fc10ebb1194d0eafb70915a3afd064.png

Name: Luka
Class: Dancer > Either
Character Skill: Miracle
Month of birth: Harvest (Heaven)
Personal Flaw: Solo Tango: If this character is not within 3 spaces of an Allied Unit, -2 Defense
Personal Skill: Captive Audience: If this character is within 3 spaces of an Allied Unit, +15 Evasion
Personal Skill: Perfect Performance: If Luka has over half HP, +1 MOV.
Promotion Personal Skill: Atmospheric Dance: If the weather is Rain/Snow, +10 Critical.

Preferred Stats: Luck, Strength

Weapon Proficiency: Dance ©, Instrument (D)

HP: 19 (70%) +1
Str: 6 (55%) +1
Mag: 3 (10%) +1
Ski: 3 (40%)
Luc: 8 (40%)
Def: 3 (25%)
Res: 4 (35%) +1
Spd: 11 (60%)

Con: 4
Aid: 3
Mov: 5

Supports: Hoshiko © Meredith ©

Inventory:
Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia

klarenfin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dadvdof.png

Name: Klarenfilia, or just Klaren to friends~
Class: Monk -> Freelancer
Character Skill: Provoke
Month of birth: Last Bloom (Light)
Personal Flaw: Masochistic: Avoid -15 against physical weaponry (Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows and Sidearms)
Personal Skill: Happy-go-lucky: Enemy Critical -10 when above 50% health
Personal Skill: Pain is pleasure: DMG +2 until the end of the round after taking damage in combat
Promotion Personal Skill: Unpriestly aura: Hit & Avoid +10 against Nuns/Monks and their promotions

Preferred Stats: Resistance, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: Ward ©, Light (D)

Progression Spent: 335%

HP: 21 (55%) +1
STR: 3 (30%)
MAG: 5 (45%) +1
SKL: 5 (40%)
LCK: 5 (25%)
DEF: 5 (55%) +1
RES: 8 (35%)
SPD: 7 (50%) +1

CON: 6
AID: 5

Inventory: Lightning (34/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith "The Undying"

jN80Jl6.png

Name: Meredith "The Undying"

Class: Solider > General

Character Skill: Daunt

Month of birth: Last Snow (Ice)

Personal Flaw: In The Service of Others: -2 Base DMG when not within 3 spaces of 3 allies

Personal Skill: : Uninjured Spirit: When over half health, +15 Evasion

Personal Skill: "I will not Die!": When Under 50% HP + 2 RES

Promotion Personal Skill: Heart of the Undying: When Attacking a target that attacked an Ally last round, + 15 to hit

Preferred Stats: Skill, Defense

Weapon Proficiency: Spear [C], Lance (D)

HP: 23 (85%) +1

STR: 7 (40%)

MAG: 0 (0%)

SKL: 7 (30%)

LCK: 1 (10%)

DEF: 6 (70%) +1

RES: 3 (60%) +1

SPD: 6 (40%) +1

CON: 8

AID: 7

Supports: Luka ©

Inventory:

Iron Lance (41/45)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Rosalvya

Name: Rosalvya
Class: Myrmidion > Swordmaster
Character Skill: Vantage
Month of birth: Last Heat (Dark)
Personal Flaw: Cold-Blooded: If the character is fighting in a cold climate, SPD - 2
Personal Skill: Reversal: If Rosalvya is fighting a male unit, +10 CRIT.
Personal Skill: Duelist: If there are no adjacent units to Rosalvya or her enemy, +10 hit and EVA
Promotion Personal Skill: Death's Focus: If Rosalvya is under 50% health, +15 EVA.
Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed
Weapon Proficiency: Sword (D), Slashing ©
Progression Spent: 305%/305%
HP: 21 (40%)
STR: 5 (50%)
MAG: 3 (0%)
SKL: 10 (70%) +1
LCK: 3 (35%) +1
DEF: 3 (20%)
RES: 0 (20%) +1
SPD: 9 (70%)
CON: 6
AID: 5
Support: Ecquis ©
Inventory:
Iron Sword (38/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Mayanna the Last

Maya_Tranparent_Final.png

Name: Mayanna the Last

Class: Sister >Saint

Character Skill: Stillness (cost)

Month of birth: Last Snow (Ice)

Personal Flaw: Survivor's Guilt [if an Allied unit within 3 spaces is reduced to 0HP, unable to move until the end of the next round]

Personal Skill: Benevolence [if Healing an Allied Unit who is under half HP, restores +5 more health than usual]

Personal Skill: Fleet-Footed [if within 3 spaces of 3 or more Enemies Units, +15 to Evasion]

Promotion Personal Skill: Angelic Grace [if Over Half HP, +1 MOV]

Preferred Stats: Resistance, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Healing ©, Staff (D)

Progression Spent: 305%

HP: 18 [40%] +1

STR: 2 [10%]

MAG: 5 [50%] +1

SKL: 3 [30%]

LCK: 9[60%] +1

DEF: 2 [30%]

RES: 9 [60%] +1

SPD: 9 [25%] +1

CON: 5

AID: 4

Support: Ecquis ©

Inventory: Heal (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

1 HP survivals are one of the best feelings in FE along with getting that 1% crit when you'd die without it. I would say it's a shame they don't happen more often but that'd imply putting you into those situations frequently lol.

That was definitely a close call with Meredith just barely enduring the hit. Of course, you still have a 23 health boss with a Wind Sword to deal with and, looking at positioning...yeah, this could get rough. Personally...hmm, I'd probably have everyone regroup first, tank one more round of attacks (After healing Meredith) and then overwhelm the boss.

So first I level up 6 stats, then 5, now 4... I'm glad as long as I'm getting that HP and Def tho, whoop

klarenfin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dadvdof.png

"I kind of like the way it tingles~"

Also, Klaren is at 6 HP, not 11. Not gonna cheat, nyufufu

EDIT: I should be able to still survive the boss if I use that Monk skill which ups Res, tho

Edited by Bfroger6

• Developers

God dammit I use ability that sacrifices my impressiveish passive healing (something which may have been useful against a boss that hits res) to boost my skill so I don't miss, and what happens? I bloody miss. Also should Nature Spirits be 0/11? I thought it only returned the borrowed strength back to my str from skill, not my entire skill stat, so it should be 0/4, right? Also boo I was hoping 11 effective skill would give me some really good hit chances but I guess that's my fault for not doing the calcs.

On the bright side, got another pretty great leve up.

God dammit I use ability that sacrifices my impressiveish passive healing (something which may have been useful against a boss that hits res) to boost my skill so I don't miss, and what happens? I bloody miss. Also should Nature Spirits be 0/11? I thought it only returned the borrowed strength back to my str from skill, not my entire skill stat, so it should be 0/4, right? Also boo I was hoping 11 effective skill would give me some really good hit chances but I guess that's my fault for not doing the calcs.

On the bright side, got another pretty great leve up.

Yeah it will stop when your STR is back at it's original level, it won't keep draining skill. I have the 11 there so I remember to math.

Oooh... Ecquis doesn't seem to be doing so well. If Luka dances for me, Rosa can sweep the healer, vantage the cavalier, (hopefully) dodge the axe-user, and fight Maris in a glorious 3v1 to the death. Also lets everyone else catch up.

I-I can go attack Maris (tho she Reliable Attacks the crap out of my disadvantage against her Anima sword) so that like, someone else can finish her off, though like, nobody seems available cuz I'mma need a heal after that. And Equis kinda got himself rekt too. Fun. ;-;