Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is anybody going to go after the priest? : P

Prologue: The Misguided Children

Year 1020, 4th of Last Bloom

...The last shift just happened, so there won't be reinforcements for a good 4 hours. It's early enough that they don't seem to have noticed you. The orders from the leader were simple; clear out the guards protecting the jailhouse. Release the prisoners inside, and run.

Don't get caught. Seems simple enough,

WIN CONDITION: Defeat all enemies

LOSS CONDITION: All player units die.

Edited by Stalkerkain

Well, it depends on whether or not Pyon Pyon would allow what's essentially a non-combatant to count as an enemy once the boss is dead. I mean it's in bad mood to kill a defenseless priest but the juicy experience...

Alternatively, maybe capturing will actually be a thing like in Thracia, as suggested.

Consume his soul for juicy exp

Or he could be a potential priest recruit in a future chapter, if someone ever decides to join as a priest (and that player would have to explain whatever scenario Pyon might place them into).

Choices, choices.

Letting non-combatants live is a choice. I know the map clear does say "Defeat all enemies" but technically that priest isn't an enemy. So if you actually want to kill him, chase him down and kill him I guess. After I realized how sad the priest was I felt bad for him and so there is the option of not killing him. Anyways! Post up sometime today!

Edit: And that's my post. Rec4lls I didn't notice until now but in your post you moved to the same place Ecquis already was so I put you directly behind him.

Why doesn't he have a Runic Axe, then? It'd serve him better.

Burt was raised by a mage mother, however while he learned the incantations of finding 30 hand axes out of nowhere he never inherited his mother's magical powers. His Mag stat is 1. And he's a boss he needs to do more damage than that!

I'm sure Burt is just sitting on his throne made of hand axes, and throws them at his leisure. Unless that priest decides to bravely come up and heal Burt, Rosalvya ends the map on her next turn.

Naw, naw, he's standing on it for the height advantage. How else do you justify the absurd bonuses being on a throne gives you?

Friends I don't want to be annoying but let's speed things up a bit, the map is very close to ending. As soon as Burt dies the map ends. I understand most people don't really have any actions so if you just want to hold you can say it here on OOC.

Alright friends, those who are good at math and checked Rosalyva's sheet will realize that in the enemy phase as long as she doesn't miss she will instantly kill Burt. Tomorrow I will post with the conclusion of the map, I'll be skipping over Adriaeen's turn unless he posts before I do. Well done everyone I hope you had fun with this map! Things will wind down as the in between chapter moments are more RP driven.

A bit belatedly perhaps, but good job everyone! One small scare, but otherwise everything went smoothly. It'll be interesting how the RP sections play out, to see what the characters are like outside of battle.

And, of course, eventually, to see all the glorious +1's.

Speaking of +1s GUESS WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW OH BOI OH BOI GET READY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Current Units:

Hoshiko the Righteous

ZL7mt8W.png
Name: Hoshiko the Righteous
Class: Archer->Pegasus Hunter
Character Specific Skill: Vantage
Birth Month: Harvest (Heaven)
Personal Fault: True heroes work alone!: -2 DEF when within 3 squares of 3 allies.
Personal Skill: You cannot slay one guided by JUSTICE!: +10 Critical on counterattacks.
Personal Skill: Focused: +10 Hit while above 50% health.
//Personal Skill (Gained on promotion): In a single shot! Or two: +2 Base Damage vs enemies above 50% health.

Preferred stats: SKL, DEF

Weapon profs: Bows (D), Longbows ©

Level: 1
Total Level: 1

Progression spent: 305/305

HP: 20 [40%]
STR: 5 [75%] +1
MAG: 1 [0%]
SKL: 7 [70%] +1
CON: 7
AID: 6
LCK: 6 [30%] +1
DEF: 6 [10%]
RES: 1 [10%] +1
SPD: 6 [70%] +1
MOV: 5

Inventory:
Name Type () RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Iron Bow Recu (E) 2 5 6 0 85 40/45
Vulnerary (3/3)

Ecquis

45cda3930a024a82bd9ea9b0f558dc83.png
Name:Ecquis
Class: Wyvern Rider > Wyvern Hunter
Character Skill: Fortune
Month of birth: Last Bloom (Light)
Personal Flaw: Love for Wyverns: If fighting Wyvern Riders or their promotions, -15 to hit
Personal Skill: Water's Veil: If it is raining or snowing, +15 to evasion
Personal Skill: Waiting Strike: If the character uses all their MOV in the round, +10 Critical
Promotion Personal Skill: Today We Fight: If the character is within 3 spaces of 3 or more allied units, +2 Base Damage
Preferred Stats: Defence, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Spear ©, Lance (D)
Level:1
Total Level:1
Progression Spent:335
HP:22 (50%)
STR: 6 (70%)
MAG:0 (0%)
SKL:4 (55%) +1
LCK:1 (10%)
DEF: 7 (70%) +1
RES:0 (10%) +1
SPD:5 (70%)
MOV:5(+1 MOV)
CON:9
AID:8(+16 AID)
Inventory:
Iron halberd(42/45)
Vulnary (3/3)

Terrin, Son of Lady Aisha

Name: Terrin, son of Lady Aisha

Class: Mage > Mage Knight

Character Skill: Center

Month of birth: Harvest (Heaven)

Personal Flaw: It's just a bunch of superstition: When healed by a Stave, this unit only receives 1/2 of the health other units would.

Personal Skill: Denial of the Goddess: Status Staves used against this unit have -15 Hit.

Personal Skill: Not afraid of the Dark: This unit does not suffer weapon triangle disadvantage against users of Dark Magic (The opponent still gets Weapon Triangle Advantage)

Promotion Personal Skill: I'll show you Smiting: When wielding Thunder Magic against a Monk/Nun, or their promotions, this unit gains +15 Critical

Preferred Stats: Magic, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: Thunder©, Anima(D)

Progression Spent: 335%/335%

HP: 21 (45%) +1

STR: 3 (60%) +1

MAG: 8 (70%) +1

SKL: 5 (40%) +1

LCK: 2 (30%) +1

DEF: 0 (10%)

RES: 5 (35%)

SPD: 5 (45%) +1

CON: 5

AID: 4

Inventory:

Thunder (37/40)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka

Name: Luka
Class: Dancer > Either
Character Skill: Miracle
Month of birth: Harvest (Heaven)
Personal Flaw: Solo Tango: If this character is not within 3 spaces of an Allied Unit, -2 Defense
Personal Skill: Captive Audience: If this character is within 3 spaces of an Allied Unit, +15 Evasion
Personal Skill: Perfect Performance: If Luka has over half HP, +1 MOV.
Promotion Personal Skill: Atmospheric Dance: If the weather is Rain/Snow, +10 Critical.

Preferred Stats: Luck, Strength

Weapon Proficiency: Dance ©, Instrument (D)

HP: 18 (70%)
Str: 5 (55%)
Mag: 2 (10%) +1
Ski: 3 (40%)
Luc: 7 (40%)
Def: 2 (25%) +1
Res: 4 (35%)
Spd: 9 (60%) +1

Con: 4
Aid: 3
Mov: 5

Inventory:
Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia

Name: Klarenfilia, or just Klaren to friends~
Class: Monk -> Freelancer
Character Skill: Provoke
Personal Flaw: Masochistic: Avoid -15 against physical weaponry (Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows and Sidearms)
Personal Skill: Happy-go-lucky: Enemy Critical -10 when above 50% health
Personal Skill: Pain is pleasure: DMG +2 until the end of the round after taking damage in combat
Promotion Personal Skill: Unpriestly aura: Hit & Avoid +10 against Nuns/Monks and their promotions

Preferred Stats: Resistance, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: Ward ©, Light (D)

Progression Spent: 335%

HP: 19 (55%) +1
STR: 2 (30%)
MAG: 4 (45%) +1
SKL: 3 (40%) +1
LCK: 5 (25%)
DEF: 3 (55%) +1
RES: 7 (35%) +1
SPD: 5 (50%) +1

CON: 6
AID: 5

Inventory: Lightning (34/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith "The Undying"

jN80Jl6.png

Name: Meredith "The Undying"

Class: Solider > General

Character Skill: Daunt

Month of birth: Last Snow (Ice)

Personal Flaw: In The Service of Others: -2 Base DMG when not within 3 spaces of 3 allies

Personal Skill: : Uninjured Spirit: When over half health, +15 Evasion

Personal Skill: "I will not Die!": When Under 50% HP + 2 RES

Promotion Personal Skill: Heart of the Undying: When Attacking a target that attacked an Ally last round, + 15 to hit

Preferred Stats: Skill, Defense

Weapon Proficiency: Spear [C], Lance (D)

HP: 22 (85%)

STR: 6 (40%)

MAG: 0 (0%)

SKL: 6 (30%)

LCK: 1 (10%)

DEF: 5 (70%) +1

RES: 2 (60%) +1

SPD: 4 (40%) +1

CON: 8

AID: 7

Inventory:

Iron Lance (41/45)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Rosalvya

Name: Rosalvya
Class: Myrmidion > Swordmaster
Character Skill: Vantage
Month of birth: Last Heat (Dark)
Personal Flaw: Cold-Blooded: If the character is fighting in a cold climate, SPD - 2
Personal Skill: Reversal: If Rosalvya is fighting a male unit, +10 CRIT.
Personal Skill: Duelist: If there are no adjacent units to Rosalvya or her enemy, +10 hit and EVA
Promotion Personal Skill: Death's Focus: If Rosalvya is under 50% health, +15 EVA.
Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed
Weapon Proficiency: Sword (D), Slashing ©
Progression Spent: 305%/305%
HP: 20 (40%)
STR: 5 (50%)
MAG: 3 (0%)
SKL: 8 (70%) +1
LCK: 3 (35%)
DEF: 2 (20%) +1
RES: 0 (20%)
SPD: 7 (70%) +1
CON: 6
AID: 5
Inventory:
Iron Sword (38/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Adriaen

ZA6p4D5.png
Name: Adriaen
Class: Priest > Saint
Character Specific Skill: Charisma
Personal Fault: A Hatred Of War: -15 Evasion when fighting against Fighters or their promotions.
Personal Skill: The Abbey Prince: When within 3 spaces of Allies, +15 to Evasion
Personal Skill: Your Friends Are Here: When within 3 spaces of Allies, +5 HP restored from staves
Promotion Personal Skill: Unbounded Requiem: When an Ally is reduced to 0 HP, healing staff range is increased by 1.

Preferred stats: RES, LCK

Weapon Proficiency: Staves (D), Healing ©

Progression spent: 295/335

HP: 16 [60%] +1
STR: 2 [0%]
MAG: 6 [75%] +1
SKL: 2 [10%]
CON: 5
AID: 4
LCK: 6 [30%]
DEF: 3 [50%]
RES: 8 [50%] +1
SPD: 6 [60%]

Inventory:
Name Type ( ) RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Heal Heal E 1 10 4 -- -- 26

Well that sure was something. The little +1 is the stat that leveled up! No one had to go to preferred stats but some people sure rolled better than others. The RP continues!