Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 3 defense, -15 avo and already down to 60% health? Somehow I don't think that's a good thing to rely on, to be honest. Unless you can wipe out both soldiers (And get out of range of Sold2), this could be a problem.

Unless I missed a heal somewhere, Rosalyva should be at 4/20, as she took 8 damage twice.

Alright, because I don't want to sound like I'm rules lawyering, I'll probably be quiet from here on in.

Edited by Anstane

Unless I missed a heal somewhere, Rosalyva should be at 4/20, as she took 8 damage twice.

Alright, because I don't want to sound like I'm rules lawyering, I'll probably be quiet from here on in.

Nah you are correct, I already edited. As I said before, please do point out when I mess up. I'm air headed, and I've already made a billion mistakes. Rosalyva is indeed at 4 hp.

I do enough damage to kill pretty sure since he took 12, and I should do 10. ((and this time my Flaw doesn't wreck my damage. Like that first time I'd have done 11, but was at a -2.)) So I'm... pretty sure I inflict 10. So, Meredith, if she hits should kill.

Alright, assuming the RNG doesn't decide to laugh and screw hit rates up, the only enemy in range of anyone right now is Sold1, who will go after Klaren because of Provoke. The only question now is whether or not the two archers will move or stand their ground.

Well, Rosalyva almost fell to 0 HP thank god for Vantage. Either way; I'd like to remind everyone of your class skills. I take into account the passive ones whenever they are relevant, but Rosalyva for example has an active one. In the extra rules here in the OOC I've stated that En Passant is removed, but you still have Leaf On The Wind. That could have helped you out in that fight. Whenever you want to use an active skill, just declare it in bold with your attack.

All planned -I mean calculated yay vantage.

I totally forgot about having an active skill. But in my second turn of Turn 2 I don't think I would have used it anyway, given that I was in range to attack. Just happens that RNG made me miss my first strike.

Anywho! Time for Rosalvya to get into position.

Edit: Actually, can I move, use an item, and then activate Leaf On The Wind? Or would using the item just automatically end my phase?

Edited by Stalkerkain

Don't you just love RNG? Meanwhile my halberd decision is being an interesting one. Hopefully the accuracy will pick up later.

With a 55% skill growth it could go either way, to be honest. Though as long as you stay away from speedy sword users you should be fine.

And this is why IntSys (The company, not the person) introduced the True Hit system, so such RNG misses/hits are less common.

All planned -I mean calculated yay vantage.

I totally forgot about having an active skill. But in my second turn of Turn 2 I don't think I would have used it anyway, given that I was in range to attack. Just happens that RNG made me miss my first strike.

Anywho! Time for Rosalvya to get into position.

Edit: Actually, can I move, use an item, and then activate Leaf On The Wind? Or would using the item just automatically end my phase?

Leaf on the Wind specifically replaces an attack I believe. So it's like instead of attacking, you attack with that skill. So the answer is no :P

Leaf on the Wind specifically replaces an attack I believe. So it's like instead of attacking, you attack with that skill. So the answer is no :P

This is the case, just checked myself.

Edit: Actually, looking at it again, it says for one enemy round. This makes it sound like it works for the enemy phase, but because it lowers counterattacks you cannot double the enemy phase you use it.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

But swords give me the weapon triangle advantage. If I avoid them, how else will I be able to hit things?

Wait, what? Alright, hang on a second...

*checks up halberds in Player's Handbook*

...okay, my justification for this claim is that in every single main series Fire Emblem game the Halberd is considered an axe. I really should look over the weapon categories one more time before I make myself look like an idiot again.

But yeah, you're right. Still, look out for axe users, remember that you're not going to have much of a dodge chance with the 10% luck growth.

Edited by Anstane