Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to point out Rosalvya's Duelist gives her +10 EVA if there are no units adjacent to her or her opponents.

So with forest terrain (+15 EVA) and Leaf On The Wind (+12 EVA) I'm not entirely worried about my positioning :P

(and then RNG kills me anyway)

Edited by Stalkerkain

Well, i'm not going to, I posted already lel. If you psoted that before I moved though I'd not have. But, as I said above we can get Adrian ((or however his name is spelled)) to heal both of this turn so provided that his player wnats to. ((we probably should though as to not have to use Vulneary charges quite yet and becuase it makes the best use of Luka's dance since I don' think either me or you want to move right now.

Something I need to ask, does the Dancer Skill "Boundless Stamina" heal the dancer or the unit targeted for the dance? As in, if Luka danced for someone with 13/18 HP, would Luka heal them back to 18/18 HP, or would Luka be healed?

User. It specifically says "the performer".

Well, unless the Northern Crew blocks or kills Arch2, he's going to be attacking Klaren (Provoke). It might work out if you can successfully split the remaining enemy force in two like that.

Yeah, that is something that could work out. Provoke also helps in that I can just poke archers with lances. Unfortunately, the boss has an axe, so my HIT against him is basically garbage.

Well, unless the Northern Crew blocks or kills Arch2, he's going to be attacking Klaren (Provoke). It might work out if you can successfully split the remaining enemy force in two like that.

Actually, Provoke is not in effect if the enemy can attack a unit that won't be able to counterattack. I believe Archer 2 is able to attack Rosalva from there, and since she can't counterattack from two tiles away, the Archer is allowed to attack her, instead of Klarenfilia.

Actually, Provoke is not in effect if the enemy can attack a unit that won't be able to counterattack. I believe Archer 2 is able to attack Rosalva from there, and since she can't counterattack from two tiles away, the Archer is allowed to attack her, instead of Klarenfilia.

Oh yeah. It is pretty specific on that. So the archers are immune to provoke.

Just out of curiosity, are we supposed to be acquainted with one another? I've noticed that a lot of us aren't using names, whereas Rosalvya's screaming out names left and right (mainly because I don't like referring to people as "hey you" or "that mage there").

Maybe our boss thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of strangers together and send us out into the battlefield? Would make Rosalvya seem to have a great deal of faith in her stranger-allies.

Erm, is there any chance of adding a time limit to how long you are to make your move? So we can actually keep this going instead of the RP dying before the first map is done. Basically "If no post within 2 days, you're treated as if you passed your turn".

Erm, is there any chance of adding a time limit to how long you are to make your move? So we can actually keep this going instead of the RP dying before the first map is done. Basically "If no post within 2 days, you're treated as if you passed your turn".

I'm keeping track of stuff behind the scenes. I don't want to put any official rule like that; I'll treat everything on a case by case basis. But don't worry I won't let the RP die. We had a ton of activity on the first few turns, and it's slowed down a bit. It's fine, people do have lives.

Well, as long as the RNG doesn't decide to step in I'd say it's pretty much over. With everyone in range of the advance trio, it's simply a matter of overwhelming them, then advancing towards the boss (Swatting away the last archer along the way). Nicely executed by everyone, even if there was a bit of a scare with Rosa nearly dying.

By the way I've been doing some math incorrectly. You guys as of my latest post are at 101 EXP. After these new posts (which I won't respond to tonight) you should be further than that. That means you all have leveled up. However, I'll be doing level ups at the end of the map. I know that's not how the games work, but it makes it a lot simpler for me and for the GAME BALANCE \o/

So yeah! Look forward to that at the end of the map.

Hey, could be worse. You could end up missing a 96% with True Hit on (Which basically means missing a 99.72%). It wouldn't have been so bad...if it hadn't happened against Light!Lloyd.

But yeah, rolling a 100 when low rolls are better definitely stings.