Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

I have my Pious Veil to up my Res. She can't beat me, I think, especially if I attack her from range where her sword uses her Mag stat

EDIT: And like, I realized the heal is irrelevant. We just need to murder her now and it's over.

Edited by Bfroger6

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my Pious Veil to up my Res. She can't beat me, I think, especially if I attack her from range where her sword uses her Mag stat

EDIT: And like, I realized the heal is irrelevant. We just need to murder her now and it's over.

Unfortunately, Pious Veil isn't enough to save you. So uhh, yeah. Have fun with that

I'm not wasting my precious heal on some bugger who actively seeks pain and injury... the boy better hope that noble-blooded bitch dies this turn.

Um, I meant... just hurry up and kill Maris, and this conversation will become entirely moot. Everyone can lick their wounds once you've brought me her pretty little head >:^)

eh, well... right now we got the issue of the whole "unpriestly" disposition you got going and all... but maybe later in another chapter we can actually talk about this mess and see where it goes.

Who knows, maybe Klaren is really just a decent guy who happens to be a bit weird and Maya misjudged him? we'll see...

but for reals though, I do have to get a bit conservative about how willy nilly I use this thing in general. It's fine for now, sure, but it won't be later on...if Pyon isn't nice enough to give the opportunity to get another eventually.

sorry to be troublesome but can you guys or Pyon outline how you calced the wyvern's wind sword damage taken because I hope you realized that wyverns are weak against wind in Fire Emblem lol so would the damage be more than 14?

I'm observing over time what happens and it's looking good so keep up the good work and good luck against Maris :)

Klaren ain't gonna just let her not get along with him, though. Guess we'll both end up losing then, ehehehehe, aye miss Merryberry~?

And yeah, I'm fine with how you people treat him, lol. It's to be expected, honestly.

doesn't mean I expected it, tho ;3; I wanted fwiends

sorry to be troublesome but can you guys or Pyon outline how you calced the wyvern's wind sword damage taken because I hope you realized that wyverns are weak against wind in Fire Emblem lol so would the damage be more than 14?

I'm observing over time what happens and it's looking good so keep up the good work and good luck against Maris :)

Wind sword is actually just anima damage, not specifically wind apparently. So I take no bonus damage. Horay

Wind sword is actually just anima damage, not specifically wind apparently. So I take no bonus damage. Horay

OH really? I was just curious because me and Link were discussing what would happen if Maris's wind sword and ecquis met lol. ;) That's great for you then that you don't take bonus damage.

Alright friends, so tonight we finished Chapter 1! It was scary but you guys pulled it through excellently. So now I'll address an issue that Murloc has been having. Murloc isn't happy with Vantage on his character and I can understand why. So I am allowing him and everyone a chance at changing their skill. And this is for everyone currently in the RP: If you want to change anything about your character pm me before the start of chapter 2. I won't allow stat growth changes but if you'd like to switch your skill to something different due to the new ones being added or perhaps your personal skill; go right ahead. Just pm me ahead of time.

Also there are new skills if you didn't know, they are all in the extra rules section of the first page of the OOC.

There will also be a delay between chapter 1 and 2. I'll be a bit busy during the next few days so chapter 2 will come around 13th of September, until then we will be in ultra friendly no combat RP mode. Take this opportunity to support the fuck out of each other. Remember that NPCs and PC supports are tracked separately!

Also the NPCs need to catch up to your level! I'll go over this again at the start of Chapter 2 but from now on you'll be able to take three NPCs into battle which you will choose together in the OOC before the start of battle. These NPCs are Saffron, Keagan, Feri and Dash!

I've previously leveled Dash up to level 4, so we'll take care of the three other characters. This way you'll also get to look at their character sheets.

WSP2hic.png

"The power to protect the people."

Saffron:

Class: Wing Lord > Sky Lord

Character Skill: Charisma

Affinity: Anima

Preferred Stats: Speed, Skill

Weapon Proficiency: © Pierce (D) Other Lances

Level: 4

Total Level: 4

Progression Spent: 365/365%

HP: 18 (50%) +2

STR: 4 (50%) +1

MAG: 0 (40%) +1

SKL: 6 (70%) +1

LCK: 4 (30%)

DEF: 4 (30%) +1

RES: 5 (25%) +1

SPD: 7 (70%) +1

MOV: 5

CON: 6

AID: 5

Supports: C rank: Kegan, Feri

Inventory: Nephele (-)

NTT0BKU.png

"I must try harder..."

Keagan

Class: Knight>General

Character Skill: Guard

Affinity: Dark

Preferred Stats: Defense, Health

Weapon Proficiency: © Hack (D) Axe

Progression Spent: 335/335%

HP: 23 (100%) +2

STR: 6 (70%) +1

MAG: 0 (0%)

SKL: 3 (50%)

LCK: 2 (30%)

DEF: 9 (50%)

RES: 0 (25%)

SPD: 2 (10%)

MOV: 4

CON: 9

AID: 8

Support: Saffron ©, Feri ©

Inventory: Iron Axe (43/45)

chexoZa.png

"Only by studying the past can we prepare ourselves for the future."

Feri:

Class: Mage>Sage

Character Skill: Resolve

Affinity: Anima

Preferred Stats: Skill, Magic

Weapon Proficiency: © Wind, (D) Anima

Progression Spent: 305%/305%

HP: 21 (45%) +1

STR: 2 (0%)

MAG: 7 (70%) +1

SKL: 5 (40%) +1

LCK: 2 (20%) +1

DEF: 0 (30%)

RES: 6 (50%)

SPD: 5 (50%) +2

MOV: 5

CON: 5

AID: 4

Support: Saffron ©, Keagan ©

Inventory: Wind (37/40)

A7QeIkH.png

"It's nice meeting y'all, I'll be helping out from now on."

Dash:

Class: Thief>Rogue

Character Skill: Pass

Month of birth: Harvest (Heaven)

Preferred Stats: Speed, Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Sidearms: ©, Sword (D)

Progression Spent: (335%/335%)

HP: 20 (40%)

STR: 5 (40%)

MAG: 0 (0%)

SKL: 8 (60%)

LCK: 7 (60%)

DEF: 2 (40%)

RES: 2 (30%)

SPD: 12 (65%)

MOV: 6

CON: 6

AID: 5

Inventory:

Iron Knife (40/40)

Picklock (15/15)

Hey Pyon.

I have a question. When do you plan to get more PCs from members interested in this? When current ones dies if they do or is it over time?

Instead of NPCs you should consider PCs so that more people can join and have fun with this if you want to extend the party for example someone who would want to be a sky knight or monk and is sad you went with an NPC instead of recruiting a PC for them. :)

Just my observations but keep up the good work.

Edited by pbood2

Wow, that was a lot of catching up to do.

Bring NPC's into battle? Surely that cannot possibly go wrong...ah hah hah... (Bad memories of suicidal allied units charging into the fray and stealing my experience almost dying)

Turns out all that talk about handling the boss was moot when Terrin landed a crit right off the bat. Sometimes you just get lucky.

Hey Pyon.

I have a question. When do you plan to get more PCs from members interested in this? When current ones dies if they do or is it over time?

Instead of NPCs you should consider PCs so that more people can join and have fun with this if you want to extend the party for example someone who would want to be a sky knight or monk and is sad you went with an NPC instead of recruiting a PC for them. :)

Just my observations but keep up the good work.

NPCs slow down the RP by very little. PCs require much more work on my part and slow the game down by a lot by waiting for posts. NPCs also mean I can make the game more challenging and evolve the story. Be patient please.

*Horror flashbacks of trying to keep the Ostian Knights alive in HHM*

I can understand where you're coming from with the npcs though. As long as you give them brains XD Or just make all of them the sniper from 3-13.

Good thing I haven't gotten my hands on any poison staves yet, huehuehue...who could blame her if she mixed the two up?

Lols though, seriously calm down...like, all of you. I'm sure we won't have that much to fear in terms of battles being fucked over by bullshit AI like the games sometimes do... afterall, it's an actual person controlling them, not just a bunch of flawed and half-assed algorithms and scripts that should've been polished far more before being released in the final product.

Well when the time comes for it I'll explain it better but the NPCs will follow basic commands like "go attack blah blah" or "protect blah blah blah". Otherwise they will do the thing I deem most beneficial for you guys. No suicides and no playing badly on purpose.