Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so hey ya'll... remember that support convo me and huk were making yesterday..

well uh... after several hours of us slaving over a hot text editor, we made ya'll some nice ass copy pasta to enjoy. Here, come look, I set it right into the post before the timeskip

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21880&page=21#entry559209

Sadly no fun surprises yet.

Speaking of which a quick guide on the allies:

-As stated before, before every map you get to choose three from all of the available ones. Sometimes NPCs will be locked for that map. But most of the time you guys get to choose.

-During battle they will act last. Battles will always work: Player Phase > Enemy Phase > Other Phase > Ally Phase

-They will follow in character commands. However; they are characters. Some NPCs might not like being bossed around and will do their own things. Others might be too scared to fight certain units and will not follow a course of action. But in general they will follow commands the PCs give them. If they are given no command, are too scared to take the course of action they were commanded, or the command is impossible I will decide what they do (i'll never suicide them don't worry).

-Please never say in character "MOVE TO H3 AND ATTACK FIGHTER 3". You can be more creative than that.

Also since it already happened; all undead in this campaign will run a homebrewed skill called "Undead Fury".

Undead Fury: When taking a fatal blow the unit has a Max HP% chance of reviving with 1 HP in any phase other than the Player Phase. The unit will not revive if the fatal blow was from a fire tome or a critical hit.

Right but I removed that effectiveness with the errata because of how prominent undead can be in a map. It would feel a bit strange to have a map full of fliers and an archer just wrecking shit because literally every unit is weak to them. So no effective damage but instead Undead have this weakness.

Right but I removed that effectiveness with the errata because of how prominent undead can be in a map. It would feel a bit strange to have a map full of fliers and an archer just wrecking shit because literally every unit is weak to them. So no effective damage but instead Undead have this weakness.

that actually happens in birthright, js

Ah, alright then~

My bad. In the meantime, I'm off to lure the knights, I guess~

EDIT: No, wait, I'm going up to draw the mage, the soldier and the knight to me. Fun.

Edited by Bfroger6

This turn was done completely without level ups. The team leveled up when Ecquis fights. So tomorrow I'll add a level up post and edit it a bit with the same rolls but with the stats from the level up. It might switch one or two things around but probably won't be game breaking.

Also I can't believe the amount of crits NPCs get. And no I don't fumble those; they just happen.

Wow, looks like it's the Critical Power Hour going on here.

...you miiiight want to hurry up and do something about Radburn, though. You still got a fair few forces to fight through and the soldier/troubadour are unlikely to endure for much longer.

And, Klaren, for you own good you'd better retreat and heal. Pain might be pleasure for you, but death's a pleasure to no one.

Pyon, shouldn't Klaren be like, whoop, and attack the knight twice, aye? And he should take 7 damage, not 10. You confuzzled those numberz-!

Also, Radburn is down! If he falls again, soft reset and turn the last save on-!!!

Edited by Bfroger6

• Developers

I thought NPC's were only allowed to get brought back from 0 hp one time, not 2? So I guess we failed the optional objective? Plus fatal usually means fatal... Rip Radburn. At least Luka is fine, which is better than I was expecting for this phase

I thought NPC's were only allowed to get brought back from 0 hp one time, not 2? So I guess we failed the optional objective? Plus fatal usually means fatal... Rip Radburn. At least Luka is fine, which is better than I was expecting for this phase

I actually don't want Radburn to die he's such a cool character so I'm not letting him be rezzed but I am giving three turns for him to be rescued

And yeah Frogger i also derped there I am le sorry. Edited as should be!