What pokemon is your signature?

600px-579Reuniclus.png

Reuniclus, without a doubt. It's cute, has a great shiny, is pretty powerful in-game, and so much fun to use in competitive play: If you manage to get a Kee Berry hit off, you're practically immortal.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

photo-60867.png?_r=1456233723

Mine's in my avatar, so repost of that. Overall, I like the design, and I find it fun to use competitively, especially since nobody really sees it coming until in the fight, from being so forgotten. Hits decently hard, and the speed isn't quite terrible. I just wish it got another type, for better STAB and defensive shenanigans. Poison sounds good enough.

Good enough for y'all?

What? you need me to be more specific as to which of the three it is? Uhhhh... Take a guess, first.

Seriously, take a guess.

Naturally, ALL of them are :D

zoroark-4.png

Edited by Cobalt996

Well..many of you may know or guess which one it is..my signature pokemon is...Espeon! That pokemon reminds me of my childhood or early teens (like 13), no one had it and there was a time that I couldn't trade pokemon (eevee in emerald) and I couldn't have it. Also, it's so cute and graceful. Meow:3

The lucario evo line of course. I used it in all of my in game teams when it was available and was regularly my ace and highest leveled Pokemon. Also...... I just loved his movie.

post-56675-0-54881600-1464113062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sieg12

• Veterans

220px-Pokk%C3%A9n_Garchomp.png

Easily my favorite gen 4 mon and my second favourite mon in general, Chomp is on most of my teams if possible. It's monstrous and I really love it's design and both in-game and competitive uses. It was the third Pokemon I raised to level 100 and the only one I still have with me to this day actually. Chomp ftw.

Edit: I guess there's also the lord known as Jumpluff. Rejuvenation GOD. Everything bows down to it's might.

My personal favourite is Pyroar but if you were to ask people which pokemon I use that causes the most 4th degree burns for my opponents they would pretty much all say Volcarona

637Volcarona.png

When you see Volcarona hit the field your options shrink really quickly and it just becomes a matter of KILL IT NOW! With just a single quiver dance this badass has got all it needs to turn your team to ash.

Combine that with me and you get Black Saturday Part II

Edited by Narckarth

It is not like I have a god complex or anything but... Yeah. This glorious beast RESONATES with me. Arceus is majestic so am I. The thought that they finally created a god for pokeverse and it created time, space and other dimensions was just perfect. I myself am a world builder. Creator of worlds and universes + I love pokemon = Arceus :) By the way this is my first post here it seems. So, hello Reborn! :D

arceus-em-pokemon-xy-e-oras-19680-MLB201

Spr_5b_545.pngscolipede.gif

SCOLIPEDE. When I first saw it revealed in Gen 5, I had a moment of 'I must have this'. I'm not typically a fan of bug types, but how can I resist a pudgy centipede taur? And as a plus, its shiny is gorgeous.

Totally gonna train one for Reborn.

Gotta be Jirachi for me. Always a dreamer and always got a wish to be fulfilled. My favorite type combination for a pokemon as well as a fantastic design and lore, and one of my favorite pokemon movies along with it. The juvenile, carefree attitude, tendency to sleep for ages, and the motif of dreams and wishes just really clicks with me.

Bonus points to those who remember the cringe era of Tacps with this avatar.

jirachi_used_psychic_by_purplekecleon.pn

Well this'll come from nowhere.

post-53391-0-97697400-1464147128_thumb.png

Yep, Golurk. My all-time favourite Pokémon and my signature mon.

Why Golurk? Well first, he's a pretty solid fighter. Suprising bulk, great damage and my favourite strategy, No Guard DynamicPunch. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE pulling this off.

Second, Golurk has an awesome design. He's a giant, flying, ancient automaton with ridiculous power sealed inside him.

Third, HE HAS ROCKETS! FRIGGIN ROCKETS!

chesnaught.png

Chesnaught is just about everything that I stand for. Grass and Fighting are my two favorite Pokemon types, and Chesnaught's signature position in the Kalos trio is that of the bulky armored unit (as all three Kalos starters mirror typical RPG classes.)

This makes Chesnaught really good at the act of protection - and if anyone knows me best, protecting others is what I'm all about.

300px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Gallery_Encounter_wit

I kept going over all the 'mons I enjoy - and knew it was kind of unoriginal - but, no matter how many times I tried to avoid it, I always found myself identifying with Charizard. I'm particularly fond of its shinies. There were a few close seconds, though.

Runner-Ups:

Blastoise: My first starter/fave (before I grew to prefer Charizard on FireRed).

Mewtwo: Best legendary ever. Of all time. STFU, RAYQUAZA

Espeon: It never ceased to kick ass on Colosseum, XD, Emerald, and Platinum; I barely beat Pike Queen Lucy with it ('twas my first encounter with a Frontier Brain; her Shuckle was SATAN).

Metagross: Mostly due to how useful it was on Showdown.

Togekiss: I fucking loved how angelic it was - as well as how useful the Tri Attack Togepi from XD turned out to be, but that's just my nostalgia from having used it over and over again in the Gen IV Battle Frontier.

Aegislash: It was amazing on Showdown before it got banned, and it has a nice shiny.

Sylveon: Just 'cause I loved how people either failed to predict or terribly underestimated its Hyper Voice when I gave it Heal Bell, Protect, Wish, and max HP.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

Well my signature pokemon is Tyranitar; if you need a picture; then just look down to my Sig; to see my signature Tyranitar; face off against another pokemon I love; Rhyperior, but since I have to pick favorites; well then I choose Tyranitar; I see it as an image of overwhelming power; an almost literal mountain; that one would be hard pressed to beat; only by standing against toe to toe can one defeat it certainly (Fighting), or you could just be really cute (Fairy); perhaps one can drown it in the deep blue sea (Sea), or maybe the earth must swallow it up by itself (Ground), and personally? I just love the idea of standing on the shoulder of a giant draconic creature I control; looking down upon everyone else....

Honestly while people on this forum might be inclined to say duskull because of my profile picture, my signature pokemon will always be treeko and its evolutionary line because..., well because of the anime and more specifically, the norman gym battle, in which ash's grovyle put up an awesome fight against norman's signature mon, and I fell fell in love with the line ever since.

I technically have two signature Pokemon with one being more well known than the other. For those that know me well enough this first one shouldn't be a surpries:

9245b3dd333299211969ab7a370be639.jpg

Zuko is my infamous Male Ninetales I actually use competitively once in a great while. I used one in a nuzlocke once and it just kind of stuck with me. I literally had a male Ninetales nicknamed Zuko. That's actually really rare (a little bit more common than a female eevee). It's often my lead to set up the sun but sometimes I save it for a bigger situation.

With Hardcore rising in popularity day after day, it'd be a shame to not mention this guy who's becoming something I'm known for:

alakazam_used_psychic_by_queen_dedede-d5

Abraham the Alakazam. You pretty much were my carry throughout my very first Nuzlocke. If there was an issue, Abraham resolved it. He could face death without even blinking in eye and pretty much one shotted everything or got close. It's a better suit to my personality as I prefer tricks and gimmicks instead of pure raw power.

This is really difficult to answer for me now. Once upon a time it was Feraligtr, another it was Scrafty, Infernape as welll...but as I grow as a player my preferences change alongside with it.

I gotta say, Infernape never lets me down, but you know what? I gotta hand some love to the OG fairy pokemon.

250px-036Clefable.png

Admittedly I used to think Clefable was meh. Unimpressive stats, unimpressive design,and the show soured me on the line a bit by making clefairy look like Jiggly's bitch that one episode where they had a slap fight. It wasn't until gen 4 where some dude I played online used a cosmic powered Clefable that wall'd and wrecked my team with zero effort that I started to gain respect for her. Then she got the typing she was always meant for in gen 6, which made m think, hmmm you know I'll try her out.

Reborn really was the first time I used Clefable seriously, especially after Noel became rather infamous for his. And what can I say? To put it in perspective, Clefable played a part in the first time I beat Garchomp/Arceus in Reborn, and man did it feel good. She could become tough as nails, last a very long time in battle and whittle her opponents down even surely if slowly. I had a newfound respect for her at this point, but she also kind of influenced my preference for lasting power and bulk later on.

Then somewhere along the way I decided to start playing showdown...just about every upper tier team I've used has had Clefable in it and she always manages to impress. Those who let her set up often regret it and she laughs in the face of hazards and poison/burn as magic guard ignores that. I even used her in Blue version and she was one of my best pokemon, having great early game versatility as clefairy and breaking gym battles with minimize. Lance got owned by her lol.

Personality we're kind of similar too. Shy, don't go out much, but also adaptable and happy to help others.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

post-46573-0-60010200-1464547859_thumb.png

Thats my signature pokemon.

some reasons why:1.gen3 2.pokemon mystery dungeon 3. this picture

did i even mention leaf blade is one of the coolest looking attacks???

Sceptile is one of my favorite pokes and if pokemon would be real that would be sure my partner

I'm a fan of underdogs, and I absolutely love running Scolipede. It's versatility, great design, and accessibility throughout the games means I can pick one up every playthrough and proceed to Megahorn some faces off! It also became my signature mon when I was playing in a monotype league on showdown for a long while and I got some sweet Avatar with it, but I cannot find it anymore :/

scolipede_by_enigmasystem-d6omx0g.jpg

I have but one true obsession...

pokemon__aurorus_by_mark331-d6o8zkd.jpg

Just seems the definition of serene...majestic...adorable...one the most peaceful looking creatures I'd imagine.
But don't mess with them because they will mess you up.

I don't actually play competitively, but everyone I know has looked at the typing and said "Why?" And its true those are some glaring weaknesses. But Aurorus packs some serious power into that typing, and they're typically tankier than most seam to think.
Also its adorable and I can't resist. Did I mention that?