Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, being inside any Pokecenter is safe.

Since there are Pokecenter redesigns being included in this update, I would advise against this. When loading this new update, I would suggest loading up near the train with Venam, Kanon, and Melia.

I cant wait for the new update! Except for the part where i will have to restart my entire adventure because i lost my save file. Time for me to lose my sanity again..... (Insane mode two times over is the worst punishment my parents have ever given me)

• Developers

If the alpha takes longer than usual, then the gameplay will also be long :D

False. Alpha testing ≠ actual gameplay time. My slaves have other things to do than just test all day. I should dock their pay.

• Veterans

My slaves have other things to do than just test all day. I should dock their pay.

your reign of terror ends here

im overthrowing the god damn country unless you give me a salary raise

All right, well I haven't been on in a while, so for anyone who doesn't know me I'm Polaris and I'm an alpha tester for Rejuvenation. If anyone has any questions concerning the game I can help (since I've played through it like six times by now :') rip ). I'm also going to be making a promotion thread for V8 soon so keep an eye out for that! I think you guys are going to like this version a lot. Jan did a really great job on this one.

False. Alpha testing ≠ actual gameplay time. My slaves have other things to do than just test all day. I should dock their pay.

Haha, why don't you hand over the pay before you even think of docking it? This is an alpha tester union strike waiting to happen.

All right, well I haven't been on in a while, so for anyone who doesn't know me I'm Polaris and I'm an alpha tester for Rejuvenation. If anyone has any questions concerning the game I can help (since I've played through it like six times by now :') rip ). I'm also going to be making a promotion thread for V8 soon so keep an eye out for that! I think you guys are going to like this version a lot. Jan did a really great job on this one.

Main question I have is how many gym battles have changed in between the previous episode and the new one?

I know that's a very niche question though, so if you can't answer it no worries. I intend to find out myself either way, but would be nice to know before restarting.

Main question I have is how many gym battles have changed in between the previous episode and the new one?

I know that's a very niche question though, so if you can't answer it no worries. I intend to find out myself either way, but would be nice to know before restarting.

I don't quite understand what you're asking. None of the battles have changed. Levels may have been tweaked but that's really it.

• Developers

your reign of terror ends here

im overthrowing the god damn country unless you give me a salary raise

You're fired.

Haha, why don't you hand over the pay before you even think of docking it? This is an alpha tester union strike waiting to happen.

pls no.

We're nearing the end of the Alpha test. I'm going through the fixes as we speak. Should take a few days. Time for hype?

Speaking of time... Zero Time Dilemma comes out tomorrow so RIP development. It was nice knowing you guys. It was fun. Bye.