Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

They are actually shells, yeah! I made them, but they're a bit big because the scale I worked on wasn't the right one, so they were put on a different tile each.

Also, regarding the type of shell; think of the magic conch from spongebob :]

• Veterans

Skarmory plz?

To be honest, those seashells look more like a logo that actual seashells to me.

It's difficult to sprite proper looking seashells on such a small scale y'know :[

i probably could've added a tiny bit more detail though

I just wonder why jigglypuff and swirlix is not available yet. I thought that West Gearen's Jigglypuff is obtainable at first. I mean they're not that great...(also cottonee please)

Oh my bad, by mentioning Swirlix, I had Slurpuff in mind since Aromatisse is already available. Neverthless, even though it will be a shorter episode, it will be awesome as it's almost half way done~

• Veterans

Carbink is a lot more common than you think lol

Actually, it's one of, if not the most rare encounters in all of the locations where it can be found, so it's really not as common as you think! It depends on the location though, as some places have more possible encounters than the other.

Actually, it's one of, if not the most rare encounters in all of the locations where it can be found, so it's really not as common as you think! It depends on the location though, as some places have more possible encounters than the other.

That just seems like waaay too much effort for a Carbink...

Remind me to never try to complete the pokedex in Rejuv.

HUH? i swear i've seen at least 15 of them lol

I guess Carbink is there so you have something (more) against Keta or something, although a peek at Carbink's level-up moves reveal that it's not all that helpful. It learns Stealth Rock (which might be it's best move for quite some time) and Reflect, but other than that it seems useless against him.

Edited by Zargerth

• Developers

Because of health related issues, progress on v8 will be paused for about a week or so. Though I may still post teasers here and there. So be on the lookout!