[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Regarding the pseudo-legends, most of them are a almost weak with below average lvl up moves before their final form and are a pain in the @ss to train. But after that point they are pretty much wrecking balls! Imo Metagross was too much for that point of the game cause it has awesome typing and good lvl up moves. If we had access earlier to something like Dragonite it might be fine. But I still believe we are fine even with none available

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm ready to enter the Beryl Cave after defeating Shelly and getting Rock Smash, I'll have to walk and blindly bump myself through the path to the other side. And I'm DYING to bump my way through. Fun times!

In other words, petition to get the TM for Flash earlier in the game. Its battle value is, well, zero, and it just makes things we'd do anyway much less tedious. Not to mention that right now the TM resides in a place where we have to go through the same tedium of bumping and searching just to get it.

Ok, 2muchdrama, but there is no reason to withhold Flash until post-Yureyu :P

• Administrators

If I had to guess, I'd say no later than June. Personally I think the ones working on E16 would want to get it over with as fast as possible, then spend their summers relaxing. x)

HAH! Summers relaxing! Ahaha. That's good. That's a good one! We like that one.

About that case in EP15 when you scale the waterfall down and later back up, there is part of the staircase visible. Is that going to be changed to the new Reborn look as well? I mean it probably should as the event occurs near the point of return to Reborn.

That part's still under during E15, but by the time you get back to the city it's finished.

(otherwise we wouldn't be able to see victoria..)

Ame are you planning to create a battle tower or something similar after 'finishing' the game?

Not really, no. There'll be other stuff to do.

It's possible if content is really lacking, but I don't plan to.

In other words, petition to get the TM for Flash earlier in the game. Its battle value is, well, zero, and it just makes things we'd do anyway much less tedious. Not to mention that right now the TM resides in a place where we have to go through the same tedium of bumping and searching just to get it.

Isn't Beryl like... the only flashy place before then??

I think it's important to have at least one area the HM is needed before giving it to the player. Gives 'em something to look forward to going back to. But as such there's no reason to move it forward.

continuing to poke away at the previously mentioned optional area.

unfortunately even mapping it is like six layers of stupid annoying for various reasons

...which i guess is why i wanted it out of the way now. but it's happening.

Hello everyone. I would like to express my happiness on joining the discussion. :):):):):):)

Also I have a few guesses about d game's future. My guess is that we might have heather as the champ of the elite four(d 18th gym) coz her role is totally at d climax time of any situation and her salamence is toooooooooooooooooooooo much overrated so I might as well guess for it to be a mega-salamence.

• Global Mods

Hello everyone. I would like to express my happiness on joining the discussion. :):):):):):)

Also I have a few guesses about d game's future. My guess is that we might have heather as the champ of the elite four(d 18th gym) coz her role is totally at d climax time of any situation and her salamence is toooooooooooooooooooooo much overrated so I might as well guess for it to be a mega-salamence.

She's been confirmed for Elite Four.

just came here to see how episode 16 was coming along and by the looks of it seeing as its been nearly 1 year since episode 15 was released that episode 16 is definitely going to be the best update to the game yet. well I hope anyway

As ICSW said, she's already an Elite 4 member. And E4 members can use Megas too, seeing how Ciel, a Gym Leader, can already use one. Most people have already predicted that her Salamence is her Mega~

what if we all get trolled and she has charizard y,aerodactyl,pidgeot or pinsir(hahaha) as her mega?

being serious it is almost sure that her mega will be salamence.other pokemon can be aerodactyl,the powerful Staraptor,Hawlucha(why not), charizard,talonflame,braviary and even the reborn god gyarados(these sounded as the most logic choices for me)

But with flying types you never know because there are a big variety of choices.who knows.i only ho her being a little bit difficult because Ciel was a total disappointment

Well, Ciel was supposed to be more on the defensive side, so it's somewhat understandable that she wasn't too hard. Heather is definitely a hyper offensive trainer, and so her Pokemon will most likely hit very hard.

Well, Ciel was supposed to be more on the defensive side, so it's somewhat understandable that she wasn't too hard. Heather is definitely a hyper offensive trainer, and so her Pokemon will most likely hit very hard.

So in other words we're all gonna get blasted, blown away, disintegrated lmao welp time to train up the Mamoswine I benched a few gyms back

yeah thats why i mentioned those pokemon that she could have because i know she will be super offensive and she can use both a very helping field and the delta stream weather.that would make us forget that 4x time weakness to ice because it wont work like always

what if we all get trolled and she has charizard y,aerodactyl,pidgeot or pinsir(hahaha) as her mega?

being serious it is almost sure that her mega will be salamence.other pokemon can be aerodactyl,the powerful Staraptor,Hawlucha( why not), charizard,talonflame,braviary and even the reborn god gyarados(these sounded as the most logic choices for me)

But with flying types you never know because there are a big variety of choices.who knows.i only ho her being a little bit difficult because Ciel was a total disappointment

You forgot one very important one...

Corey's Crobat

(Also Drifblim cuz lol Mountain Field)

Edited by Bazaro

You forgot one very important one...

Corey's Crobat

(Also Drifblim cuz lol Mountain Field)

yeah i thought i wrote that but i didnt.that seems the most logical choice.would be better if she gets tha crobat and not us

Hello developer, I have not search the forum thoroughly, but I hope that my question is not a duplicated one.

As I understand, this game is a simulator. So why don't you develop the quick load function? (It only have quick save function)

Another things, can you fix the control configuration? (I tried to change the control but it didn't work at all)

Isn't Beryl like... the only flashy place before then??

I think it's important to have at least one area the HM is needed before giving it to the player. Gives 'em something to look forward to going back to. But as such there's no reason to move it forward.

I'm a lousily late replier. I know.

Beryl is the first pre-Flash location, followed by the corridor in the Peridot Factory and the Wasteland Tunnels. And the location of Flash itself. The thing is, your line of thought is perfect for HMs that open roadblocks. The E15 Waterfall hype and the E16 Rock Climb hype are real things, and great things too. The problem is that Flash doesn't create roadblocks. More like tedius bump-bump-bumpy walks. And the content in Beryl is hardly post-Yureyu worthy. And of course, it's easily reachable, especially if you've done it once. It's just...annoying. There can't be any HM Flash hype with the current mechanics. Only if you went with the Gen1-2 caves mechanics that were pitch black.

Personally I think the worst part is the dark part of the Railnet, where we have to bump our way just to get the machine with the move.

• Global Mods

Does anyone know what Misc (miscellaneous?) means? It's in the status thread at 36%.

In the status thread, Ame linked to an explanation of what each category means. Here's what misc refers to:

"I've included this as a catch-all for things that don't really fit into any of the above categories, need to be added later, or otherwise just need special attention. Some examples in this in the current case includes replacing some problematic music, designing a couple new trainer classes, and creating a new sidequest condition that doesn't fit snugly into either the scripting or event categories. Progress for this section is likely to be relatively volatile."