Holy Fields, Batman!

• Support Squad

...I knew that >.>

Shadow Force's power is reduced by the field so I don't know what to make of that in terms of Giratina being Satan since SF is sort've a godly move too. Giratina symbolizes antimatter and lives in a parallel dimension which sounds more science-ey than religious and satanic tbh. I mentioned Yveltal because it literally symbolizes destruction and death

Xerneas' signature move isn't influenced by the field either though so maybe they're left out since the Kalos legends are sort of like Angels of life and death rather than gods...?

Death goes on to pave the way for life so that isn't necessarily satanic.

The devil on the other hand is an angel fallen from the grace of god, sealed to his own personal dimension as he tries to resist the ways of his former Father.

Giratina was restricted to his own dimension, the distorted world, after being too destructive. Furthermore, it is known as the renegade pokemon. You seeing the similarities.

The typing can draw vague connections too, Ghost cuz of the occult and link to the afterlife. Dragon because it falls to Ice (Fire/Ice, ice goes against hell, though that one is a stretch and a half) and dragon also falls to holy fairy types now, so even more connections.

Yveltal is just a dick.

Hopefully perish song still works on this field, Otherwise my godslayer Jynx is almost useless. Still, I might have to train up an Omastar just for the holy field fights, just for the lulz. But man, the next Arceus fight is going to brutal. I can't imagine Ame making it anything lower than level 100.

Sashed Kricketune with Perish Song did the job the first time. :x

Don't judge me! Evolving as early as it does combined with silly high base power on Fury Cutter made it really useful, and it never stopped being useful due to learning some field moves and the aforementioned cheese move.

I am genuinely terrified.
Though I guess it's nice that Psychic attacks get boosted while Dark attacks decrease in power; not gonna complain about anything that helps my Espeon.
Still, the prospect of possibly fighting Dittoceus again on this or something... Welp.
I don't really like having to resort to Destiny Bond/Perish Song :c

Also;

And, once again, your direction will be tested-- can you be sure you walk the right path?

Thanks, I wasn't already questioning this enough so far~

Shush don't look at me, I get really deep into the roleplaying aspects of games and my feelings are fragile.

• Developers

Please not be another ditto arceus fight, especially with 2.25 judgement, that monster will one hit everything.

Edited by Chivalry

Shush don't look at me, I get really deep into the roleplaying aspects of games and my feelings are fragile.

Specially if something is related to Lumi, right~?

OH MY GOD MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTEEEEEDDDDDDD!

Who could wish for more madness? Well this is Reborn, I shouldn't be surprised...

Specially if something is related to Lumi, right~?

Sshhhhh, what a ridiculous accusation. I also most definitely did not cry at any point. Ask Shelly, she'd know. It was just, uh... rain. On my face.

I get that a lot. Funny, huh?

;_;

On a different note, Nature Power becoming Judgment might just motivate me to train my Sawsbuck again...