Holy Fields, Batman!

This field is very interesting... What's even more interesting is the Arceus... This means that either A) El is getting a buff B) El is fought in the next episode C) We fight El at Serra's house and he has this or D) Ame made this battle pic just to fuck with us.

That aside, yay more good ending decisions will be made in this next episode. Let me just create yet another save file.

I just noticed that it still doesn't block out accuracy drops, so if it is used in the El''s ditto battle the return of prankster purrloin's is in order.

Edit: Or not, just noticed Ame's post on the last page. Still. Suicide pocket sand cats is a viable strategy.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

I guess we can expect to have a story split (or something similar) in the next episode judging from Ame's last comment?

...I say this every time, but Reborn's storyline always seems to impress me :)

This can only be for a fight with the devil himself, FERN!

fify

Truth be told, he couldn't use an Arceus. He's too headstrong in his adoration for Grass/Bug- types. like a scruuuuub

Unless he uses Grass or Bug-type Arceus.

• Upvote 1

fify

Truth be told, he couldn't use an Arceus. He's too headstrong in his adoration for Grass/Bug- types. like a scruuuuub

Doesn't Fern use other types?

Example is Krookidile and Fraxue.

Hmm looks we gonna take out some more cult guys, or maybe a clash with the god himself. I'm still waiting for a distortion field effect, who knows maybe we are agents of Giritina (who really isn't evil and what not), but meh this is still only a speculation.

• Developers

has anyone brought up the fact that this might be near the end of the game. The arceaus is at a 100 and the players pokemon is at 93 so we may not see this for a while like maybe episode 17

Edited by smeargletail

fify

Did you no completely miss him having an Fraxue at route 1? His new roster caught me off guard, i think we are in for a treat when it comes to fern.

Edited by zareason

has anyone brought up the fact that this might be near the end of the game. The arceaus is at a 100 and the players pokemon is at 93 so we may not see this for a while like maybe episode 17

I remember Ame saying that she might have to raise Levels higher than 100 if she must, for both the player and the enemies. Probably because we six badges left to get and most of them are supposed to raise the level cap.

It would be like in Zeta/Omicron, where the max level is 120.

Hmm looks we gonna take out some more cult guys, or maybe a clash with the god himself. I'm still waiting for a distortion field effect, who knows maybe we are agents of Giritina (who really isn't evil and what not), but meh this is still only a speculation.

I actually don't think well have to fight Arceus just do the standard battle for a chance to capture it since I'm getting the impression that it is this "version's"legendary. I also rather just let Arceus to do whatever the hell it wants than do anything for Giritina.

I remember Ame saying that she might have to raise Levels higher than 100 if she must, for both the player and the enemies. Probably because we six badges left to get and most of them are supposed to raise the level cap.

It would be like in Zeta/Omicron, where the max level is 120.

I seriously hope Ame doesn't have to exceed the traditional maximum level :/ Reborn is supposed to be based in the same world of the official pokemon games, just far in the future from the events of the main series, which means since it's the same world the max level pokemon should be biologically capable of must be 100. If she exceeds that then the context of Reborn is going to feel really unclear :/ at least for me as an individual player

Ame's said that's NOT in the plans for Reborn. Technically things could change, but I'd say it's unlikely at best.

'mkay that's a relief. I wouldn't like that concept in the game at all :/ Plus surely that's just extra work for Ame only to remove one inconsistency in the leveling system of the story...

If the level cap reaches Lv.100 before the last gym leader, so what. It just means the battles with the last few Gym Leaders are going to be even more intense, and there'll be no extended level cap for winning