Holy Fields, Batman!

Forgot to add, Seed Flare and Oblivion Wing are also legendary-only signature moves not on that list.

Anyway, as if Arceus' Judgement wasn't gonna one-shot all your Pokemon already, it now gets boosted by x2.25.

so... ummm... is Destiny Bond considered a curse? :P

and if so... does "after each turn" after both Pokemon attacked or after both attacked?

If it's the first... well you can still cheese it with Destiny Bond :P

either way: we can Judgement Arceus with Nature Power

• Support Squad

so... ummm... is Destiny Bond considered a curse? :P

and if so... does "after each turn" after both Pokemon attacked or after both attacked?

If it's the first... well you can still cheese it with Destiny Bond :P

either way: we can Judgement Arceus with Nature Power

Praise Lord Ludicolo

Ashes, that's just the custom Shiny Sprite for Arceus. Anyways, I don't think there will ever be a PULSE Arceus considering the how hard it was just to control the PULSE Abra. If they ever tried to create a PULSE Arceus.. well gg.

Anyways, that field. Really sucks that there is no way to get rid of it :L Not looking forward to facing any mon in that field.

Welp, looks like I'm not gonna side with Radomus. Can't deal with this field ;_;

Unless prankster sand attack can somehow save me again

Edited by IronWraith
  • Upvote 1

OK, all you better DUCK, 'cause I'm about to turn LEFT and I don't wanna SMACK you with my STICK

584Vanilluxe.png

Focus Sash or Citrus Berry (depending if it can actually KO you in one hit) and Mirror Coat. Bye Arceus!

• Upvote 3

Judgement should be super effective against all types

well... it is! - in some way... Judgements Type is the type of the Plate being held by the Pokemon!

If you want to use Judgement against Arceus with Nature Power - give your Pokemon a Fighting Plate, that will turn Judgement into a Fighting move, which is Super effective against "Normal" Arceus

I guess that confirms Yveltal as the pokemon devil then... at least in the word of Reborn

The devil Pokemon will always be Vivillion.

I get this feeling that this will be in the Coral Ward Gym once it reopens. Holiness onto thou and whatnot.

• Administrators

If it's gonna boost all those legendary-only signature moves, shouldn't Diamond Storm be there too?

EDIT: And Oblivion Wing, and Seed Flare.

It isn't a blanket all-legendary-signature-move-boosting field; some were specifically left out.

How come the rest of its Shiny sprites for each of the plates are golden then? .-.

Also @Eagleby only sacred/godly moves like Judgement, Sacred Fire and Roar Of Time are affected by the field. Dark type moves reduce in power and Oblivion Wing is dark type

Probably because they haven't been updated yet, maybe, idk exactly but that seems most likely. You can check the shiny sprite alteration thread for confirmation though, that is indeed just shiny Arceus. (seen here)

Also, Oblivion Wing is a Flying move.

EDIT: closest thing to a devil pokemon I can imagine would be Giratina.

584Vanilluxe.png

Focus Sash or Citrus Berry (depending if it can actually KO you in one hit) and Mirror Coat. Bye Arceus!

Hey I did the same thing and it looks like we still can :3

One field left, and I suppose that one's for Serra. So that means we're facing...

Hardy on Mountain Field?

Adrienn on this Holy Field?

Or something I'm forgetting. Maybe Saphira on this Field? She won't be too broken, this way, with the Fairy boost.

The field doesn't matter i'm still gonna kill that Arceus(Ditto) with Destiny Bond.

From what i understand this'll be the field when we face (some of the) Legendaries.

One field left, and I suppose that one's for Serra. So that means we're facing...

Hardy on Mountain Field?

Adrienn on this Holy Field?

Or something I'm forgetting. Maybe Saphira on this Field? She won't be too broken, this way, with the Fairy boost.

Well we battled Terra in the glitch field let's be sincere, who saw it coming? so anything can happen.

Luckily I battled the Arceus already, but it's still going to be a pain to battle another OP pokémon there...