Making mountains out of molefields!

Amethyst

How did I forget about this? Also you/Ark has yet to tell me about this thread that caused such regret... still.

Some things are best buried forever. Under a bunch of concrete. And other things.

NOOOOOO, I haven't finished the previous yet, wait a few months :3

This is probably the first time i've seen someone that wants a delayed episode. Suddenly that "episode 15 for 2019" seems like a good idea.

To stay on topic, i'll ask this: Since Ice moves already get an increase in Base Power in the Snowy Mountain Field, why is Avalanche and Powder Snow also mentioned in the "this moves get an increase in base power"?

Does that means they get even more power?

To stay on topic, i'll ask this: Since Ice moves already get an increase in Base Power in the Snowy Mountain Field, why is Avalanche and Powder Snow also mentioned in the "this moves get an increase in base power"?

The same thing happens in the Rainbow field with Normal Moves and Secret Power.. Would the double boost apply there also??

I bet that people are convinced that there's going to be an HM for just about every episode until all of the HMs have been received. While it IS possible we may get Rock Climb, keep in mind we may get a different HM, or no HM at all in an episode, until it is received in a future episode.

However, that is only a thought. While this may be possible, I think that we may be indeed getting Rock Climb. Now I can get cool things like a cool kid.

• Administrators

Some things are best buried forever. Under a bunch of concrete. And other things.

This is probably the first time i've seen someone that wants a delayed episode. Suddenly that "episode 15 for 2019" seems like a good idea.

Yeah, this is true with all fields. The effects stack.

The same thing happens in the Rainbow field with Normal Moves and Secret Power.. Would the double boost apply there also??

Secret Power doesn't get the type-boost; only special normal moves do. Secret Power is physical.

• Developers

How many more field effects can we expect to see, it's increasingly harder to keep track ;-; if this keeps up I'd imagine the champion to be almost impossible

I think prior somewhere Ame said she had 6 more planned (3 of which will be released in E15) so 3 more unknowns that have yet to be announced.

That would mean there's 30 field effects. That's a lot...

I think prior somewhere Ame said she had 6 more planned (3 of which will be released in E15) so 3 more unknowns that have yet to be announced.

That means that we'll fight Ciel in the circus.

It also means that the E4 will not have field effects.

Unless... 6 are the field effects released in E15, and E16 has 6 more (or even 10 more, so we reach the nice number 40), to cover for everything.

I thought that E15 alone would bring in 6 new fields. And it kinda adds up. Murkwater, the 2 mountain fields, Serra, and then maybe one new for the gym leader in this EP, and maybe one Ice Cave so we can't do all that stupid "melt and dive" inside the mountain caves. If that's stupid on the mountain slopes, as Ame said, I guess it is for the mountain caves as well.

Ice cave:

Rock attacks deal Ice damage

Ground hitting airborne targets

Ice, Rock and Sound attacks boosted

EQ and Magnitude collapse the cave

Fly and Bounce last one turn

Flying and Fire attacks get weakened, Scald as well

Hail lasts 8 turns

Ice chances are doubled, Burn damage is halved

Stealth Rock becomes ice/rock and deals double damage

Activates Snow Cloak and Ice Body, boosts Refrigerate

Camouflage changes type to Ice

Secret Power may Flinch

Nature Power becomes Avalance

Ciel gets KOd instantly with all that x4 damage

Ame if you need help or ideas I'm here for you

Also, some predictions about Serras new mirror floor

Boosts dance moves (like the Big Top), it will help Bennetts Quiver Dance

Boosts attacks based on light (like half of the ones boosted in Lunas), or all Beam attacks

Boosts Mirror Coat damage (and Serra has a Sturdy Avalugg with it)

Boosts Reflect (and maybe Light Screen)

Boosts evasion changes (Snow Cloak time!)

Halves damage by one type that's SE against Ice, other than Fire

I get a cookie for each clause I nail when it gets announced

The team is Abomasnow for the Hail and Jynx for the Reflect, Frosslass, Avalugg, Lapras or Walrein and Glaceon or Mamoswine.

I thought that E15 alone would bring in 6 new fields. And it kinda adds up. Murkwater, the 2 mountain fields, Serra, and then maybe one new for the gym leader in this EP, and maybe one Ice Cave so we can't do all that stupid "melt and dive" inside the mountain caves. If that's stupid on the mountain slopes, as Ame said, I guess it is for the mountain caves as well.

If we only have 3 Fields left, that would probably be Serra's, Titania's, and Saphira's. (Amaria would probably have an underwater field, Hardy might have a Mountain field, Adrienn probably has Misty Terrain, and Ciel would have the Big Top.) But what about any later fights that don't have a certain field that fits the environment?

So I think that E15 has 6 Fields, and the next ones will have more. The new Fields can't all be just for the Gym Leaders.

If we only have 3 Fields left, that would probably be Serra's, Titania's, and Saphira's. (Amaria would probably have an underwater field, Hardy might have a Mountain field, Adrienn probably has Misty Terrain, and Ciel would have the Big Top.) But what about any later fights that don't have a certain field that fits the environment?

So I think that E15 has 6 Fields, and the next ones will have more. The new Fields can't all be just for the Gym Leaders.

Wanna know what's OP? Titania on the Water Surface. Ground attacks fail, Fire attacks get weak. If we go underwater, Fire attacks fail, physical attacks get weak. And there are 2 special Fighting attacks we have access to, learned by a staggering 4 'mons we have access to.

I know this thread is old, but still wanted to share something: You're going to need a good fighting or steel type when you fight Blake now. Fire, Ice's greatest weakness, is significantly weaker now, so Fire hits for normal damage on pure ice types. And since Ice is not very effective against Ice, Rock type attacks will also be significantly weaker. That kind of sucks.