Making mountains out of molefields!

Amethyst

Vinny freakout also confirmed~

How do you know that if you're new? .-.

Also, AFDEEDEEFEGGTHYSWDAWSADSAEBYFBYEBFYBYBYYFYEYFHHSUHFU YOOOOOOO... what the f--- is up with that level 85 Lucario? Never seen it.

sits and waits for Serra's field

• Upvote 2

How do you know that if you're new? .-.

Also, AFDEEDEEFEGGTHYSWDAWSADSAEBYFBYEBFYBYBYYFYEYFHHSUHFU YOOOOOOO... what the f--- is up with that level 85 Lucario? Never seen it.

sits and waits for Serra's field

Your signature? *tilts head*

Also, I believe I did admit to having lurked the forums before I registered.

I'm not a spy, you've got to believe me

and I feel ridiculously awkward now hhh I'm sorry ;_;

Edited by Ama
  • Upvote 1

what the f--- is up with that level 85 Lucario? Never seen it.

Isn't that the Lucario protecting the egg ontop of Ametrine? I can't remember its level exactly but when I saw this I thought about that Lucario ._.

Edited by Alaris

I think that everybody here knows that Vinny wants a Weavile, even to the point that it should be requirement to join the forum.

Every time Sneasel or Weavile was referenced any time, there was a story explaining the one called Vinny.

Still... *Looks at profile page*

...Oh. There's also that.

Seeing you talking about this reminded me of something Ark.

But to not stay off-topic: OMGZ NEW FILD HYP3

Edited by Vinny
  • Upvote 1

I can gladly and wholeheartedly say that Sneasel is definitely available in Episode 15 :D... But does that mean we can get Weavile? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....No. we still need to get back to the city xD

Okay people are going to get the snowy mountain intro's reference but not the mountain's intro itself? I'm fairly disappointed in y'all.

'Adieu to disappointment and spleen. What are men to rocks and mountains?' It's from Pride and Prejudice, I didn't notice before because... well I don't think they did a good job translating that to spanish... I didn't even know that it was a reference.

We definitely know that Shade's going to return, considering the fact from Episode XV's trailer. We also presume that Team Meteor is hiding out in the Water Treatment Center, so we may get to see Taka, considering that we haven't seen him since the Pyrous Mountain conspiracy. However, we may also get to see Solaris, considering that he's after Amaria's Sapphire Bracelet.

As for Luna, Radomus, Elias, and Bennett, I don't think we'll be seeing them again until later. Luna's purpose has already been fulfilled, as Elias no longer cares whether or not he has her in his care. Radomus, on the other hand, has the Amethyst Pendant, which we need back. However, he has his own plans for it, so there's no doubt we'll see him again later on. As for Elias and Bennett, Elias is probably down in the Citae Arc d'Astrae or at a Team Meteor hideout, and Bennett is probably dealing with all the paperwork for joining the Elite Four.

As for Julia and Florina, they might be coming up to Calcenon soon to help with the fight. There are four different situations as well: One being that they're captured and trapped in Labradorra, or Two being that they're infiltrating as false members of Team Meteor. Three being that they're fighting while unseen, and Four being that they're never to be seen again. Only time will tell when these two return.

As for ZEL, they're probably operating more PULSE machines all over Reborn, considering how well they make them. I'm not sure if this is all of the old faces we haven't seen for a while, but if I'm missing any, let me know.

Oh, and as for Serra's Field? I'm wanting to bet that the Icy Field is now going to be her field specifically. I don't know if the Snowy Mountain Field will take effect in Ametrine Mountain, but if it does, then the Icy Field just might be Serra's Field.

Serra's going to be in for a surprise when she finds out that her son's been bad...

I've had this on my mind since the moment he started making trouble. I feel bad for Serra :c

But at the same time, I'm not sure if she'll have much of a reaction to this.

We know she gave up everything for her son, and even though she keeps bringing that up as a complaint, sorta, it does imply how much she loves him.

She might just decide that the only thing that matters in the end is that he's happy, no matter what happened in between.

It's not like she has much more left to care about, apparently...

or Two being that they're infiltrating as false members of Team Meteor.

Makes me wonder what would happen if Florinia and Eve interact. They kinda strike me as two sides of the same coin.

Sorry to sink the ship guys, but this doesn't really means we're getting access to Weavile... Just look at the Rainbow Field's pic...

Actually, I'm 99% sure Weavile will be available next episode or we can exploit it just like everything else.

How did I forget about this? Also you/Ark has yet to tell me about this thread that caused such regret... still.

zUZSDVZ.png

Uhh.....

Y'know, I'm glad this is a Mews thread, so the topic should stay relevant.

oh thank god

NOOOOOO, I haven't finished the previous yet, wait a few months :3

Uhhh just for clarification does this mean it gets brought forward a bit? I don't think this one has ever happened before, perhaps we should preserve it for posterity.

• Upvote 3