Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Just now, Ulli said:

so okay what do I do after I interact with this?

ok.png

than you go tho the place in the middle, where you can see all the spiders, and than the create a web for you to jump over

2 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

than you go tho the place in the middle, where you can see all the spiders, and than the create a web for you to jump over

I found it were a Ariados further back in the other stages that ive forgotten to interact with

I was just in Gustafa cave and the grunt helping us died. I talked to the Elder but the game lagged and I skipped what the Elder had said about Aelita. What am I supposed to do next? I tried going to Purify Forest already. This is when I chose to save the Elder and handed the stone over.

Thanks,

Edited by Photophoenix

Is there any way to return to Gearen City after completing the current story line? The train people will not let me take the train back and I can't find a warp point back like at the end of V8.

EDIT: I found it in the train station if I were going back into the city!

Edited by NurseEthi

I've been all over Gearen/East Gearen trying to find a way into that isolated shack with the ladder next to it. Only one NPC even mentions it. I checked inside every building I could and the sewers to no avail. Perhaps it has something to do with the locked Parks and Recreation Center?

4 minutes ago, Ulli said:

Okay I did the fight agianst Kyogre and saved Tesla, Melia, Amber. Obtained "HQ Railnet Key". Wat to do?

Spoiler

Go to the Xen Backup Lab in Sheridan Wetlands. As soon you enter the lab take the middle path. You'll need rock climb, surf, cut, three Cell Batteries, a Pokeball and a Metal Powder.

Edited by Animefan666

ive been doing a new game, since the early part change, but now i cant find the "secret path" in the new ghost gym to get into the gym leader room. did they change the place or did they remove the path in the gym if so how do i get the odd key now? (ive just beat the ghost gym leader)

13 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

ive been doing a new game, since the early part change, but now i cant find the "secret path" in the new ghost gym to get into the gym leader room. did they change the place or did they remove the path in the gym if so how do i get the odd key now? (ive just beat the ghost gym leader)

You need eight badges before you can get the Odd Key. For future reference, when you have enough badges just go through the gym like normal and you can't miss it.

After being locked out of the study I was sent to find the key. Venam told me to look through the home for anything suspicions, and I found the equation 3*879+453. Although I have no idea what to do with it or what to do next.

Just solved it, thought the machine upstairs was a PC. 

Pokemon Yo.PNG

Edited by R.I.P

9 hours ago, mar_mar said:

Does anyone know how to go to the Juridicial (or sth like that) in the Grand Dream City?

The Judicial District is east of Grand Dream Station. Cross the bridge, go up, then right and you can't miss it. You may have to advance through the story to a certain point before you can go there.

uhmm..hello new here...i'm kinda stuck at the blacksteeple prison day 2 where saki said something about the library or something...then go west i think (wasn't paying attention sorry)...but i can't see her there....i mean nobody is there.....tried going east but i end up getting stuck in prison...please help me...thank you

1 minute ago, chubs said:

uhmm..hello new here...i'm kinda stuck at the blacksteeple prison day 2 where saki said something about the library or something...then go west i think (wasn't paying attention sorry)...but i can't see her there....i mean nobody is there.....tried going east but i end up getting stuck in prison...please help me...thank you

I did the same thing don't worry, You have to go read a specific book in the library [its going to be on a shelf] after that make you way west, there's going to be a riddle so you need to solve that to get to Saki

Just now, Endless_TGX said:

I did the same thing don't worry, You have to go read a specific book in the library [its going to be on a shelf] after that make you way west, there's going to be a riddle so you need to solve that to get to Saki

oh ok thank you so much

i have 3 question,  1st: in wispy ruin there was a door that require 4 badge and i open it but there is nothing inside, is there a purposes to that place?

2nd: those special trainer that give star shard how many are there and where are they ( i know one is in aqua building in gearen (abra line)and 1 in goldenwood cave (Sewadle line) making sure i dont miss them)

3rd: in grand dream city department store they require stamp to unlock floor, where are those stamp exactly?

3 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

i have 3 question,  1st: in wispy ruin there was a door that require 4 badge and i open it but there is nothing inside, is there a purposes to that place?

2nd: those special trainer that give star shard how many are there and where are they ( i know one is in aqua building in gearen (abra line)and 1 in goldenwood cave (Sewadle line) making sure i dont miss them)

3rd: in grand dream city department store they require stamp to unlock floor, where are those stamp exactly?

2.) So far, only two have been discovered. It's likely that these are the only ones available at this point.

3a.) You get one from the department store clerk.

3b.) One from one of the guys watching the Kimono Girls in the theater on route 9 after you win their challenge.

3c.) One from one of the Help Requests in GDC (I think)