Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Somebody should just make a thread saying, "Odd Key PMs!"

People would ask where the Odd Key was, and people would PM the answer. Should get rid of all these Odd Key questions in this thread.

Done

• Upvote 1

1) Odd key is literally useless to you

2) In Amethyst Cave, you need Surf to get it. You also need to explore Wispy Ruins (I think that's what it's called). To explore Wispy Ruins you'll need Rock Climb, Surf, and Rock Smash. Keep your eyes out for a ladder that doesn't look right. FInally, you'll need dig.

3) No you can walk to that area from the village. Just head south.

Thaaaaank youuuuu

Talk to the girl in front of the billboard, she'll give you hints as to what you should be doing.

Yeah that was a pain in the ass. I thought I'd be able to get through without Flash but NOPE. Best I can suggest is you try to find the exit and head back to Gearan city. Play some voltorb flip, getting 1000 coins is very easy with that game. Or just buy the coins. Flash makes the cave exploration a lot easier. Fumbling around in the darkness makes the cave seem a lot bigger than it really is.

i did that and there's nobody in the pokemon center that claims they are missing a roggenrola

Hey Guys I need help I'm trying to get over the lava in Route 5. I beat Crawli and I was supposed to go find his TM but all I found was X-Scissor am I missing something else. Thanks in advanced.

You can't get over the lava in the current version. Gotta wait for version 6, bud. And I believe Crawli's TM is X-scissor so you aren't missing anything. You can work on getting Narcissa's TM if you haven't already.