• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

oh... i never mentioned ._.

why does bulbasaur learn mega drain at lvl 9 or so?

was it intentional or what?

It was an error in the original release. It doesn't do that now.

OH WAIT. I REMEMBER NOW.

I thought the game was too hard for grass types, so in the original release I gave slightly stronger moves in the beginning.

Then eventually I yolo'd it and reverted it back. #EveryManForHimself.

• Developers

I don't think gloom has it's ORAS moveset, I leveled mine to 39 and no toxic :(

Yeah apparently none of my changes stuck....... which sucks......

• Developers

I have a problem-bug. After i beat the fighting gym leader's ghost (Keta) the officer won't allow me to continue to Goldensth city and im stuck. What can be done?

Are you on the latest release? If so, and he's still there, please post your save file and I'll definitely fix it for you.

• Developers

Nidorino, Monferno, Murkrow, Litleo

Murkrow and Monferno are level 20 and Litleo and Nidorino are level 17

K I can work with this.

I recommend finding a Woobat which is available in the sewers. Woobat isn't much, but it does wonders for this specific fight.

All mud type attacks should also deal more damage as well.

I also think you should get a "sandbag" Pokemon. That way you can take a turn to heal or do whatever you wish without wasting a valuable member.

WOO! Finally beat Narcissa:D

Sawsbuck does amazing vs rotom and mismagius, its immune to ghostly wail, resists their thunderbolt, and can stall them both out with leech seed. I still feel this boss is too strong though. The only reason I even won the fight was because Chandelure kept flamethrowing my dewgong instead of ghostly wail or energy ball.

• Developers

WOO! Finally beat Narcissa:D

Sawsbuck does amazing vs rotom and mismagius, its immune to ghostly wail, resists their thunderbolt, and can stall them both out with leech seed. I still feel this boss is too strong though. The only reason I even won the fight was because Chandelure kept flamethrowing my dewgong instead of ghostly wail or energy ball.

Yeah, nerfing Narcissa is the first thing I did. She's still tough but not nearly as tough.