Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

Ama wake up early tomorow to play XD

Time to extract and see where i left off.

Ok i tried to talk to Venam inside the mansion and now i can't move ;~;

Could you post a picture to where exactly she was?

Also sometimes if you dash through text rpg maker freaks out, so that could be the problem.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I see the problem. I'll update the link to have working files ready but in the meantime.

https://mega.co.nz/#!SdMFUa5R!tfbmODVBq4qG1iMoBL4UkNt4iVHH2pzgIxMDPmBJ5Nc

Download this data folder, and delete the old one in the game folder. THis should fix that.

Edit; Links have been updated!

Rotom removed?

Luckily I got one for my team at Ver.2.

(Better go and catch Karp roght now)

But now I have 2 questions:

1-Who replaces Rotom? or the event was removed too?

2-If I did the event beforehand, can i get that pokemon?

Oh god, I'm quickly realizing that pangoro's switch from scrappy to mold breaker is a bigger deal than I thought. Which I suppose if far since pancham's on the removed list. Well at least I still have a shiny removed wall.

Your folder should have these files

59709e71fee586631b39dc27a7d40ac7.png

Also, try running it in compatibility mode. To do this, go to the xerneas icon, right click, properties and then compatibility.

don't know how to paste the image but my and yours look the same,so what do i do with compatibility.

• Veterans

LMAO Pulse ripoff XD

Also i decided to restart the game and when i went to get my starter i was able to walk through the girl with black hair and the fenekin.

Edited by AzeryM

• Developers

LMAO Pulse ripoff XD

Also i decided to restart the game and when i went to get my starter i was able to walk through the girl with black hair and the fenekin.

They aren't rip offs of anything. I've had these ideas for years, but it just so happened that Reborn made the concept come to life. Not gonna stop me from doin' my thing :P.

Also ty got it.

Does anyone know where to find a heart scale?

EDIT: Nevermind, found one in Amethyst Grotto. P.s. Ketta is still down there and it allows me to rematch him even though I already got my badge. Didn't want to risk any script errors so I decided not to save after battling him.

Edited by Lucario505

• Developers

Does anyone know where to find a heart scale?

EDIT: Nevermind, found one in Amethyst Grotto. P.s. Ketta is still down there and it allows me to rematch him even though I already got my badge. Didn't want to risk any script errors so I decided not to save after battling him.

Have you played the game before? Or was this your first run through?

Have you played the game before? Or was this your first run through?

I've played before, I had already finished the last episode (up to the third badge) and I was just in this area training up for the 4th gym when I found his ghost down there in front of his statue.

Hi Jan, just wanted to say that I finished the current beta and I thoroughly enjoyed it! When I first saw your project, I wasn't very impressed, but after hearing you were going to put more effort into it, I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised. I was curious to see the difference between the maps you've currently released and the ones that needed some more time put into them, so I messed around to find some unreleased maps that you plan to fix up later for future areas, and notice a stark difference between them. I'm excited to see how they will turn up once you renovate them.

That being said, I did find some bugs, criticism, suggestions and thoughts from the game I would like to tell you about. Here they are:

-http://oi59.tinypic.com/110er7k.jpg You get stuck at the place where you relive events when you try to leave

-I really like the idea where you can fast-travel from town to town with the truck. I was beginning to get agitated with all this backtracking I made, but then I gain access to the truck, which is a solution to solve this problem

-There's an issue with the quest at the Sheridan Village help center where you have to capture the Teddiursa on route 2. Even after completing it and getting the reward, it doesn't allow you to accept any more

-When you are escape the Xen lab and teleport into their main base for a second, was that referencing Half-Life 2 when you teleport into Dr. Breen's office for a split second? Was even more convinced when they tell you it's been a week.

-At first I thought route 3 was going to be a generic route, I was happy to figure out it wasn't when the colours changes. Only problem I have with it maybe you could have it gradually build up instead of it happening through one tile, to make it look more natural

-The puzzle where at the third gym where you get directions and have to step on the right tile, the directions can be ignored as you can save and trial and error. Maybe you can disable saving during that time?

-That fight where you have to battle the Giratina was very annoying simply due to the fact that you can't get any healing items. Are you supposed to be able to buy items from the vending machines on the path? I remember you being able to in the village, so you should be able to buy them from the ones on the path.

Great work Jan! Excited for the next version. If you keep putting in the effort as you are now, I believe this can meet reborn in terms of quality.

• Developers

Hi Jan, just wanted to say that I finished the current beta and I thoroughly enjoyed it! When I first saw your project, I wasn't very impressed, but after hearing you were going to put more effort into it, I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised. I was curious to see the difference between the maps you've currently released and the ones that needed some more time put into them, so I messed around to find some unreleased maps that you plan to fix up later for future areas, and notice a stark difference between them. I'm excited to see how they will turn up once you renovate them.

That being said, I did find some bugs, criticism, suggestions and thoughts from the game I would like to tell you about. Here they are:

-http://oi59.tinypic.com/110er7k.jpg You get stuck at the place where you relive events when you try to leave

-I really like the idea where you can fast-travel from town to town with the truck. I was beginning to get agitated with all this backtracking I made, but then I gain access to the truck, which is a solution to solve this problem

-There's an issue with the quest at the Sheridan Village help center where you have to capture the Teddiursa on route 2. Even after completing it and getting the reward, it doesn't allow you to accept any more

-When you are escape the Xen lab and teleport into their main base for a second, was that referencing Half-Life 2 when you teleport into Dr. Breen's office for a split second? Was even more convinced when they tell you it's been a week.

-At first I thought route 3 was going to be a generic route, I was happy to figure out it wasn't when the colours changes. Only problem I have with it maybe you could have it gradually build up instead of it happening through one tile, to make it look more natural

-The puzzle where at the third gym where you get directions and have to step on the right tile, the directions can be ignored as you can save and trial and error. Maybe you can disable saving during that time?

-That fight where you have to battle the Giratina was very annoying simply due to the fact that you can't get any healing items. Are you supposed to be able to buy items from the vending machines on the path? I remember you being able to in the village, so you should be able to buy them from the ones on the path.

Great work Jan! Excited for the next version. If you keep putting in the effort as you are now, I believe this can meet reborn in terms of quality.

I'm really glad I exceeded your expectations with this one! Tbh, I wasn't very impressed with my own game either. However, it's been gaining noticeable popularity as of late, so I'm definitely putting more effort into it. I assure you that what I release will be nothing lower than quality to be expected :).

and yes it was a half life reference. hehe...

• Developers

Props to you Jan.... this is one of my favorite pokemon fan made games so far! Just a quick question did you remove magikarp from catching with the old rod??? I seem to only encounter finneon now :(

I did. pls forgive.

• Developers

Oh god T_T

azumarill got sap sipper and meditite got telepathy...

are there ability capsule-like items in the game?

There's 1 and only one in the game so far. It's also incredibly well hidden, and if you complete the area before you get it, it's lost forever. It's not goldenwood forest, though.