Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did it! I finally finished the current release yesterday. I didn't notice and big issues (that being said, I'm not a proper tester). There were somethings that were weird but those were kinda minor in my opinion. Why do I need Venom to use acid? What is my pokemon's acid not good enough? What road could that quick travel guy possibly be driving on!

I didn't have much trouble with overleveling or the battles besides-

Even we got Victini

That is still no match

To this cheating lady

http://imgur.com/0Q5KTZs

Venam wasn't a big deal for me and neither was the last gym.

The only real issue I had was Keta. His move Gale Strike seems a bit overpowered i was a day away from taking Victiny out of the box before I got some lucky crits. Any chance you could tell me the full stats and effects of that move because the damage still haunts me. And something else that's probably not too big a deal. Immediately after the third gym I think your pokemon might need a heal. Otherwise the next step after the dialogue could theoretically wipe your team in a wild battle. But overall I'm into it. It's a fun game.

• Developers

I did it! I finally finished the current release yesterday. I didn't notice and big issues (that being said, I'm not a proper tester). There were somethings that were weird but those were kinda minor in my opinion. Why do I need Venom to use acid? What is my pokemon's acid not good enough? What road could that quick travel guy possibly be driving on!

I didn't have much trouble with overleveling or the battles besides-

Venam wasn't a big deal for me and neither was the last gym.

The only real issue I had was Keta. His move Gale Strike seems a bit overpowered i was a day away from taking Victiny out of the box before I got some lucky crits. Any chance you could tell me the full stats and effects of that move because the damage still haunts me. And something else that's probably not too big a deal. Immediately after the third gym I think your pokemon might need a heal. Otherwise the next step after the dialogue could theoretically wipe your team in a wild battle. But overall I'm into it. It's a fun game.

Sorta been neglecting this thread because of Christmas, sorry about that.

Bruh, Venam's poison is A+.

About the truck, how did the truck in R/S/E get to Littleroot? There were no roads there either xD.

Gale Strike is a powered up metal claw.

But other than that, thanks for playing!

gym leaders got a boost for the next version

• Veterans

Sorta been neglecting this thread because of Christmas, sorry about that.

Bruh, Venam's poison is A+.

About the truck, how did the truck in R/S/E get to Littleroot? There were no roads there either xD.

Gale Strike is a powered up metal claw.

But other than that, thanks for playing!

gym leaders got a boost for the next version

Venam doesnt need a boost...at all..

• Developers

Venam doesnt need a boost...at all..

Well, except her. I didn't boost her. But the general consensus on her difficulty is that she's easy. I think it's varying on your team.

But dw. She's staying the same.

Although... Marill got the boot. It won't be missed.

• Veterans

Well, except her. I didn't boost her. But the general consensus on her difficulty is that she's easy. I think it's varying on your team.

But dw. She's staying the same.

Although... Marill got the boot. It won't be missed.

Pfft.

Floatzel FTW

• Developers

Got both Magikarp and Marill on my team. WOOT!

Aaaaaand how about we can have some Help Center Quest help? I'm still stuck on the 1st quest on Sheridan.

Check all the fountains from Gearen to Route 2

The events are on the sides of the fountain.

For the next release, I'll have some sort of hint/guide person at the help centers.

Egads, finally! As a heads up, your download links in PokeCommunity - Which is where I've been trying to get the game since I've first heard of it - are both broken. I was almost convinced the game was a gigantic practical joke someone was playing on me.

Specifically, both links (mega & mediafire) link to the mediafire download link, which isn't working.

Now I can finally see what the fuzz is all about! I've been hearing a lot of good things 'bout Rejuvenation.

• Developers

I don't see any fountains in Route 2, but I'll keep looking.

Er, there WAS a fountain on Route 2, I forgot that it was scrapped during development. Sorry about that. There's 2 fountains on the western side of Gearen, 2 in the port, and one in sheridan. The fountains by the hotel are not part of the quest. I'll make it more specific in the next release.

Egads, finally! As a heads up, your download links in PokeCommunity - Which is where I've been trying to get the game since I've first heard of it - are both broken. I was almost convinced the game was a gigantic practical joke someone was playing on me.

Specifically, both links (mega & mediafire) link to the mediafire download link, which isn't working.

Now I can finally see what the fuzz is all about! I've been hearing a lot of good things 'bout Rejuvenation.

Pokecomm- oh... right... PokeCommunity. WELL. Thanks for reminding me of that place. The mega site seems to be working, but I know certain countries block that site. So I'll update the mediafire link right now. Sorry about that!