Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gg no re, a bunch of people have it now but i discovered it 8/8

Edit: i've seen about 20 learnable move errors so far Air slash vullaby says hi azery saw sludge haunter w/ venam ect ect ect

Edited by blasterman4

• Developers

Jan done goofed

ST Discoverer of Victory God!

I could care less honestly. If it's fun to use a level 50 Victini and burn through the game (pun intended) then so be it. Just know that it wont be there next time lol.

• Veterans

I think Venam's a bit too strong.Might wanna either power her down or increase the level limit slightly as i was once again forced to use an overleveled pokemon or else i would have had to spend a crazy amount of time getting myself a Helioptile.

I think Venam's a bit too strong.Might wanna either power her down or increase the level limit slightly as i was once again forced to use an overleveled pokemon or else i would have had to spend a crazy amount of time getting myself a Helioptile.

Used Pyroar's Noble Roar and Work Up, then Headbutt. It works because it KOs 5 of her Poke, including Seviper.

Regarding Help Center Quest, I hope there will be something like an indicator or something. I'm lost on the 1st Help Center quest on Sheridan.

• Veterans

Um are you supposed to be able to fight a level 60 Registeel/ice/rock after beating the Galvantula in Amethyst Cave??
Ok, going into the Regice's cavern seems to have permanently blocked me from leaving the area :[

Edited by Can't Type

• Developers

Um are you supposed to be able to fight a level 60 Registeel/ice/rock after beating the Galvantula in Amethyst Cave??

Ok, going into the Regice's cavern seems to have permanently blocked me from leaving the area :[

That part is an optional part for later... How did you even get there? I thought I blocked off all access to those fights.

Edit: Also, post your save. I'll get you out of there.

• Veterans

That part is an optional part for later... How did you even get there? I thought I blocked off all access to those fights.

There's a certain mountain tile that let's you go into the area.Amma put a screenshot here in a few seconds once i find it again.

http://prntscr.com/5km9os

That spot the player is standing on allows access to that area

I got out in the end by letting the wild mons KO all my Pokes

Edited by Can't Type

• Developers

There's a certain mountain tile that let's you go into the area.Amma put a screenshot here in a few seconds once i find it again.

http://prntscr.com/5km9os

That spot the player is standing on allows access to that area

I got out in the end by letting the wild mons KO all my Pokes

Fixed, thanks.

Ok, so people say the protagonists arn't cyclops...

They say their eyes are behind the hair...

However, i disagre....

You see, i removed the hair, and there was no second eye to be found, do you want proof?

5596ec0d6c.png

Where's the eye?

Tell me, where's the eye?

Of course you wont find it, she's a cyclops like i've been saying.

I just proved the protagonists are cyclops.

• Veterans

However, i disagre....

You see, i removed the hair, and there was no second eye to be found, do you want proof?

5596ec0d6c.png

Where's the eye?

I call just covering it with Paint

• Developers

I call just covering it with Pai

However, i disagre....

5596ec0d6c.png

Where's the eye?

shit... I've been found out....

• Veterans

nu huh

you're just denying it to yourself, but deep inside, you also know she's a cyclops

Jan you bastard, did you brainwash azery?

Wait

Dusclops can hypnotise with his hands.

JAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Ello just a few quick criticisms iv'e found sorry i know it may be a little rude but i think the game is great and here we go!

Bikers have pink Mohawks but in battle they don't
There's the one biker in the woods, it may be more believable if it was a fighter.
It's been said multiple times that the starting city is trashy by in characters but the city just looks to clean to be trashy.
Boxes... There is boxes and pots everywhere I assume this is the trash everyone is talking about but making them into something else would be alot nicer.
Emogla's are off center and having them hanging off the building's look a little weird
Flametalon can be seen before he comes to rescue you by going to the front of the ship... Sorta defeats the purpose of going to the back of the ship.
Venam's hair looks very off with the darker spots being a weird color, Maybe outlining in a darker purple would help
People saying dude... Literally every 2 people
Elitle trainer saying he wants to be like Melia, I get that its based of the elite trainer sprite but maybe changing the tag to something more simple like starting trainer would help especially since there's alot of them at the start of the game.
Smoother block changes would help make the game look a little cleaner.
Garbadoor didn't come out the first time around with the gyrados but he did the second time. Instead it showed a trainer to the lower right
Elite trainers don't look like it in the out of battle sprite ... I think this may have been 1 trainer I forgot to mark it down.
Just some bugs reporting in just wanna help make the game better!